The Anime Thread

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tenjou Tenge, Ultimate Fight is out, only 2 episodes (?) so far, but I seriously wonder if its only 2 episodes that will be released
They are like the series in season 1, 2x minutes each..

Then a movie, Tenjou Tenge: the past chapter
Which isnt out anywhere, I can't find it anyway.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Umeboshi: dried plum... so that would be a raisin? :p Guess I need to watch the anime to get that one lol ^^

a dried grape would be a raisin dunno what could call a dried plum maybe a prune :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
a dried grape would be a raisin dunno what could call a dried plum maybe a prune :p
Bah x< Well, I'm far from being a food expert :<

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Bah x< Well, I'm far from being a food expert :<

well im far from an expert on anything xD but gib something to entertain bored at work till i can get home log my nub zerk and get prawned xD

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
well im far from an expert on anything xD but gib something to entertain bored at work till i can get home log my nub zerk and get prawned xD
Not playing sb anymore? :/

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Niroth said:
Tenjou Tenge, Ultimate Fight is out, only 2 episodes (?) so far, but I seriously wonder if its only 2 episodes that will be released
They are like the series in season 1, 2x minutes each..

Then a movie, Tenjou Tenge: the past chapter
Which isnt out anywhere, I can't find it anyway.
Imo those OVAs sucked, but then, the series as a whole disappointed me too so it was little surprise ;x

As you may or may not know, it's april, which means new anime series starting! So here's some of what to watch from them :p

Futakoi Alternative, absolute must watch series, the first episode is just plain brilliant. Tis an action/comedy I guess, it's loosely connected with the series Futakoi, in that it has the same characters, but doing completely different things (futakoi was a romantic drama about many twins afaik, I didn't watch it as I heard it was real baaad). So now instead of romantic drama, we have twins with machine guns and aerial snowboarding combat and car chases and boxing and croquettes and uhm, yeah, tis great! If they can keep the quality of the show as high as the first episode, it's gonna be one of the all time best animes ever! So don't miss out, start watching now! (Don't need to see Futakoi before watching this, in fact you're advised not to)

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, it has the violence and cuteness of elfen lied, combined with the comedy of something really funny! It's a pure comedy series about Dokuro-chan, the angel who clubs people to death with her nasty looking mace, excalibolg. Well there's more plot to it than just that, but don't wanna spoiler too much. It's completely mad and very very funny ;o

Erementar Gerad, well the first episode wasn't uber, but this certainly seems to have the potential to be a good show, it's an action/adventure with some romance type thing!

Kore ga watashi no goshujin-sama (He is my Master), mmm maids, mmk I didn't even see this one yet since not subbed yet, tho I watched the promo and it looks like something I'd enjoy.

Sousei no Aquarion, a mecha thing, in general those aren't my sort of thing, but this seemed not too bad if you like that sorta stuff! It's also a bit sentai ish I guess.

Btw you killed me ingame last night straef :< mean!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
Sowwyyyy :<< You should go into the commercial business btw, gonna make me watch em all ;p

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
willowywicca said:
Imo those OVAs sucked, but then, the series as a whole disappointed me too so it was little surprise ;x

As you may or may not know, it's april, which means new anime series starting! So here's some of what to watch from them :p

Futakoi Alternative, absolute must watch series, the first episode is just plain brilliant. Tis an action/comedy I guess, it's loosely connected with the series Futakoi, in that it has the same characters, but doing completely different things (futakoi was a romantic drama about many twins afaik, I didn't watch it as I heard it was real baaad). So now instead of romantic drama, we have twins with machine guns and aerial snowboarding combat and car chases and boxing and croquettes and uhm, yeah, tis great! If they can keep the quality of the show as high as the first episode, it's gonna be one of the all time best animes ever! So don't miss out, start watching now! (Don't need to see Futakoi before watching this, in fact you're advised not to)

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, it has the violence and cuteness of elfen lied, combined with the comedy of something really funny! It's a pure comedy series about Dokuro-chan, the angel who clubs people to death with her nasty looking mace, excalibolg. Well there's more plot to it than just that, but don't wanna spoiler too much. It's completely mad and very very funny ;o

Erementar Gerad, well the first episode wasn't uber, but this certainly seems to have the potential to be a good show, it's an action/adventure with some romance type thing!

Kore ga watashi no goshujin-sama (He is my Master), mmm maids, mmk I didn't even see this one yet since not subbed yet, tho I watched the promo and it looks like something I'd enjoy.

Sousei no Aquarion, a mecha thing, in general those aren't my sort of thing, but this seemed not too bad if you like that sorta stuff! It's also a bit sentai ish I guess.

Hah ;) Thing is I haven't read the manga ( Tenjou Tenge ) So I really like the tv series, and I do want more. Sure, I hate Souchiro, arrogant prick, really hope Mitsuomi beats the crap out of him! Didnt look good in the OVA's though :( Im stuck in it anyway, really wanna know how it ends

Thanks for the other tips, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan might suit me, sick humor :p I really liked the gore and cuteness in elfen lied too so
Will check the other out too, always after good anime. Hard to find sometimes, alot of junk out there.

Finished watching Jubei-chan 2 - The Revenge of Siberia Yagyuu yesterday, was an ok follow up.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Niroth said:
Finished watching Jubei-chan 2 - The Revenge of Siberia Yagyuu yesterday, was an ok follow up.
I liked jubei-chan 2 overall, it had some really nice animation for some of the fights too, the final fight between jubei and felicia was groovy.

Gonna go post some screencaps on pryd.net for some of the series I mentioned anyhows!

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ya, nicely animated for sure :)

Just saw the first episode of Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, damn it was funny :D
Futakoi Alternative was cool also :)

Im guessing both of these series are new as I only can find 1 episode.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Niroth said:
Ya, nicely animated for sure :)

Just saw the first episode of Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, damn it was funny :D
Futakoi Alternative was cool also :)

Im guessing both of these series are new as I only can find 1 episode.
Yup futakoi alt just started in april, and dokuro is an OVA series afaik, the next episodes won't be out til may 15th :( QQ

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
27 atm, unknown how long it's scheduled to run, probably 52 atleast tho
Yeah, watched up to 27, but I'm used to being behind on things :p

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
if you are sick and twisted check out a series called "PingPong Club".

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
willowywicca said:
Yup futakoi alt just started in april, and dokuro is an OVA series afaik, the next episodes won't be out til may 15th :( QQ

Guessed so :( Alot of wating then

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Can some1 say if u know if there are more eps of Love Love? out then just 1-6? all i have n i want more :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude said:
Can some1 say if u know if there are more eps of Love Love? out then just 1-6? all i have n i want more :(
Don't think the 'retired' in your sig counts anymore :D Seen ye out, busted! :p

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Maddude said:
Pervert!
And hmm, there's no more subbed atm, but it's 8 episodes + 4~ DVD episodes iirc

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Not playing sb anymore? :/

hehe hunter!!! xD and rarely play him close to 9l2 and semi retired playing sm/thane or zerk mostly in guild groups but ur can have some fun with one of my nubs if want easy rp xD

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Watch Mai-hime :)
Its great, prevs like Malev would like episode 4 :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
hehe hunter!!! xD and rarely play him close to 9l2 and semi retired playing sm/thane or zerk mostly in guild groups but ur can have some fun with one of my nubs if want easy rp xD
Farming the newb warlock zerg works quite well to get easy rps, ty for your offer tho :D

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Watch Mai-hime :)
Its great, prevs like Malev would like episode 4 :)
Pervs like you you mean!
Mai Hime was decent enough, but suffered from having far too many characters and not focusing on midori even close to enough!! :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
Pervs like you you mean!
Mai Hime was decent enough, but suffered from having far too many characters and not focusing on midori even close to enough!! :p

tbh Natsuki >> Midori

Not to mention Fumi? (The Maid with the Scyth! coolest looking one summoning a Scyth while in a Maid uniform)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
tbh Natsuki >> Midori

Not to mention Fumi? (The Maid with the Scyth! coolest looking one summoning a Scyth while in a Maid uniform)
Natsuki got loads of time tho, midori didn't get enough x<

And Fumi had stupid hair. stupid stupid stupid ;/

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude said:
in wow? if so who do u play?
Nah, fuck wow. Thought I saw you about on pryd last week :<

So what anime series would be worth dl'ing atm? And I'm aiming for full series atm, cba watching 1 episode to get excited and then wait for months :p
Girls bravo/Chobits dl's are nearly done, but seems I've downloaded everything the seeds got to offer as I've only been uploading lately, /cry.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Nah, fuck wow. Thought I saw you about on pryd last week :<

So what anime series would be worth dl'ing atm? And I'm aiming for full series atm, cba watching 1 episode to get excited and then wait for months :p
Girls bravo/Chobits dl's are nearly done, but seems I've downloaded everything the seeds got to offer as I've only been uploading lately, /cry.
Well, if you only want old/finished series, could DL something like, Shinkon Gattai Godannar (ecchi+mecha), or Narutaru (disturbing~), or 2x2 = Shinobuden (kunoichi comedy), or Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito (adventure/lesbian angst), or Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (magical girls), or Genshiken (comedy about anime/manga/pr0n fans) or something more mainstream which I cba naming since others can do that, but those are some good tho less well known ones in various genres you could try instead..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom