The 360 marketplace thread

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Bah test drive unlimited is really bad, graphics arent too hot and why model the cars realistically if the car handling is so arcadey!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
heres a list :)

BattleStation: Midway (Ubisoft)
Brother In Arms Hell's Highway (Ubisoft)
Bullet Witch (AQ Interactive/Cavia)
College Hoops (2K7 2KSports)
Dance Dance Revolution Universe (Konami)
Dead Rising (Capcom)
John Woo Presents Stranglehold (Midway)
NCAA Football 07 (Electronic Arts)
Rain (AQ Interactive/Cavia)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega)
Test Drive Unlimited (Atari)
The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-Earth II (Electronic Arts)
alle game trailers + a movie trailer from Poseidon
Plus 4 FREE gamerpics from X-men and 8 from addidas
and the Test drive demo ofc :D

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Tried D/L some of the vids and demos last night but I think to many ppl were on it so i couldn't D/L anything but being a Gold member is good for the week but the only decent Mp game I have is Burnout.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Halo 3 trailer on marketplace!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Got the Lost Planet demo coming down atm, have high hopes for that game.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
the demo is fucking ace :D I really love it. Especially the second level.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wonk said:
the demo is fucking ace :D I really love it. Especially the second level.

What a great fucking demo, they have set the benchmark for future demos in my opinion, if I wasn't so tried after my flight home I would be up playing this baby all night.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Played that Demo today and it was very impressive, its going on my list of games to get, though I prefered the first lvl to the second.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
PLightstar said:
Played that Demo today and it was very impressive, its going on my list of games to get, though I prefered the first lvl to the second.

Same, the snow leaves you a bit blind at times but the whole thing just feels so right, especially the transition from outdoors to indoor areas, the lighting, the snow, the animation. Beautifully done, would be happy to pay full price for this game to be honest.

Poag

m00?
keep getting ym arse kicked on the second level as you go through the door, i break for the walker, get mown down.

I use rockets vs the nmy walkers, get mown down....will try again tonight, definatly a buy that game, GFX are soo..wow! and it plays loverly

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gale said:
keep getting ym arse kicked on the second level as you go through the door, i break for the walker, get mown down.

I use rockets vs the nmy walkers, get mown down....will try again tonight, definatly a buy that game, GFX are soo..wow! and it plays loverly

Played it in 720p on my LCD today, was even more impressed than before when it was just on my normal widescreen TV. I am getting really tempted to buy a 50inch DLP TV now, X360 just looks so good on DLP.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Played it in 720p on my LCD today, was even more impressed than before when it was just on my normal widescreen TV. I am getting really tempted to buy a 50inch DLP TV now, X360 just looks so good on DLP.

if your after DLP makro are selling a Sagem 45" DLP @ £700 odd and a 50" @ around £800

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yaka said:
if your after DLP makro are selling a Sagem 45" DLP @ £700 odd and a 50" @ around £800

Ooooh :D I was gonna buy the Sagem from Currys recently for a grand. Makro is like a club thing right where you need a card? Will have to look into it.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I really love the fire effects when you go into the underground car park on the 1st level and blow up the barrels.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Ooooh :D I was gonna buy the Sagem from Currys recently for a grand. Makro is like a club thing right where you need a card? Will have to look into it.

yeah its nto bad price shame i got keep an eye on the wallet as id prolly be getting one

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yaka said:
yeah its nto bad price shame i got keep an eye on the wallet as id prolly be getting one

I read on AV forums that there is nothing better to play X360 on either, the black reproduction is spot on and there is no occasional smearing like LCD's. Very very tempted, just need to get my hands on a Makro card now.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
dont you know anyone close by with one?

as for DLP it has one draw back that something like 1 in 50 peeps notice a slighte raindow effect one, my dad came close to getting one only to find me mum noticed the rainbow effect. tbh i think they are uber kewl screens

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yaka said:
dont you know anyone close by with one?

as for DLP it has one draw back that something like 1 in 50 peeps notice a slighte raindow effect one, my dad came close to getting one only to find me mum noticed the rainbow effect. tbh i think they are uber kewl screens

Nope I don't know anyone with a card, I don't even know anyone who qualifies it seems. :( My brother is a Doctor but not a GP, a Doctor of Biomedical Sciences at a research institute in Edinburgh. Looks like I am stuck with Comet but there is no damn way I am paying £250 for the stand. Going to pop into Comet tomorrow and see if the rainbow effect think is noticeable, if it isn't then I might haggle with them over the stand, a bloke on the Disqworld forums managed to get them down to £70 from £250 :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They give makro cards to anyone and everyone, just lie and say you own a business if really pushed.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Manchester, over dem dar hills! :)

scarey no chance im walking up dem hills some screy storys about that place:p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yaka said:
scarey no chance im walking up dem hills some screy storys about that place:p

Just rumours! Gifv card for c6??? Will send Docwolfe around for you to sexually abuse as much as you like!

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Hitman demo
Perfect Dark Zero demo
Embrace music vid
Some E3 vid

:worthy:

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Played the Hitman Demo last night, its good looking, but the problem I see with the demo is that as its a tutorial it takes u by the hand and im guessing the AI has been toned down, so I guessing the Full game will be a lot harder.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I didn't hate Hitman just thought it really didn't give you a good idea of how the game works.
I already have PDZ it really isn't as good as ppl say it is.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i hate downloading playble demo on xbl, takes fucking ages. why camnt we just down load em opn pc and ftp em over to hdd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom