The 360 marketplace thread

Starman

Part of the furniture
Grand Theft Auto IV - Trailer 3 "Move up, ladies"

Trailer has just been posted onto XBL (Marketplace -> New Arrivals -> Games), and comes in at 92 MB.

May I say that this is so far the best trailer yet :)

Also on the Official Website :D

Or for those lazy people - WMA - 124.1 MB (WMP10+)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
aye, it looks quite good. The next Mercenaries game is still on the top of my "what-to-get" list ;)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Frontlines: Fuel of War - BAM! Lovely game. Never expected this much from it. I may even have to stop wasting my time on battlefield now :)

over 60 different vehicles :D

PS. KAOS (the developers) were those who made the BF1942 mod, Desert Combat :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Frontlines: Fuel of War - BAM! Lovely game. Never expected this much from it. I may even have to stop wasting my time on battlefield now :)

over 60 different vehicles :D

PS. KAOS (the developers) were those who made the BF1942 mod, Desert Combat :)

Yep had my eye on this for a while now looks super cool.

Engineer class has the ability to make little remote control helicopters armed with mini guns and rockets lol saw a video of a guy chasing down a jeep with 4 other people in mowing them down with it.

Apprently they can also make a variety of other drones for different tasks.

There is a class though armed to the teeth with EMP stuff to take the engineer out.

Going to be a good game if done right.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Frontlines has dedicated servers aswell (32 players).

There are a few problems with the framerate, but they've promised that it's just in the demo. Also, the AI is fucking stupid, but I rate it as a multiplayer game after all :) It seems to me, like they've taken the best stuff from battlefield and added it to their own game.

Burnout Paradise - gogogo folks :D

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i dont look into much wot EG score

they more less toe the line set out by gamestm and edge

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
i dont look into much wot EG score

they more less toe the line set out by gamestm and edge

I usually tend to agree with them, about the pros and cons though :) unlike many other mainstream sites.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I usually tend to agree with them, about the pros and cons though :) unlike many other mainstream sites.

Quite a few demoes on live lately. The Dirt 2 one has really impressed me. I normally hate driving games, however it's soo smooth online. The best thing is crashing into everybody at the first jump on the Baraja(sp?) track :p

Mini ninja looks lovely gfx-wise, however it's aimed at a younger audience it seems.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
new DLC for Mass Effect Oo it only took them 2 years to make.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
new DLC for Mass Effect Oo it only took them 2 years to make.

Yeah they have had too many games on the go. Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age and the Star Wars MMO in development for a start and all AAA titles. Those alone are alot of work for a company with a relatively small staff.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
well they should have done what bethesda did with fallout 3 if not more. ME was a great game, they could have greatly expanded on it via DLC given us some side storys o explore etc. but all we got was a shit

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
WET demo is out, had a couple of play throughs last night. It's kind of weird, i get the feeling that i should really like it as it's my thing - reminds me of Tarantino films for the Kill Bill femme fatal thing.

But dunno, left me lacking in some respects, i played the first time through and thought great...lets see what i can do now i know how to play and what i can do - and then did pretty much the same thing.

If the demo is a true representation of the final game then it seems like a set of action sequences from films, highway fight = matrix reloaded for one.

I suppose you'll get out of it what you put in, you can chain some moves together but there's little skill involved - certainly not with the aiming. It's a case of *point in general direction* fire until they fall over.

Based purely on the demo it's a 6/10

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
WET is horrible :( It's about style, but it really doesn't have any.

DIRT2 has some funny achievements though :)

Two Cups One Girl
Win two team events with the same female team-mate.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
dual deagles, dont thin a gmae has one since the early cs betas. sounds fun

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Forza 3, Fifa 10, PES 10!

I don't really like either football game and can't decide which one is the best.

Forza 3 feels like a great car sim but I wish the anti aliasing was a notch higher. Also they go to the effort to record all the car engines and then the default is to play music in-game? Aaaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom