Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not as if Liverpool fans have ever wanted to see a rival player be seriously injured. The one that comes to mind immediately is the Man Utd match several years ago when Allan Smith broke his leg at Anfield.

If memory serves didn't some of the "fans" blockade the ambulance as it was leaving and start rocking it back and forth cheering?

I don't suppose there was any petitions or votes in Parliament about that...

Funny to see Carragher defending Pickford though when the Almighty Souness (OF A DIFFERENT GAME/ERA*) commented on how dangerous of a tackle it was.
Jeesus fucking christ. Use your intelligence instead of being a tribal wanker.

Football fans are no different than any section of wider society. There's a small number of wankers at EVERY club.

Painting a whole fanbase for the actions of a small number of wankers is no different to painting whole countries, like "ze Germans" with a retard-brush (and the retard being the one who holds the brush).

It's HUMANS - and some are like Job. Most aren't.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Whilst you are right of course, there definitely seems to be more unbearable Liverpool fans than there are of most clubs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean, ffs...
Same shit that would come out of any club's social media for their fanatics...

I know everyone would like to think that scousers are some special sort of arsehole, but they're the same sort of arsehole as every other cunt on the planet.

:)

Edit: For the record, I think it's awful awful shite. But then, so's pop idol, strictly, bake off and fucking masterchef - but it doesn't stop the majority of the population thinking that they're anything other than retarded gash.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Whilst you are right of course, there definitely seems to be more unbearable Liverpool fans than there are of most clubs.

I said a while ago my view on why Liverpool's fanbase was disliked a bit more than others, it was the tendency to believe that winning the First division over 20 years ago mattered enough for it to be bought up in premier league conversations.

I mean, ffs...

Well least he won't be on SSP.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What I shared above wasn't the club's social media - it's the Twitter account of the local rag. I simply cannot imagine the Evening Standard (for example) doing something similar if a Tottenham player was out long term (as a few have been recently). I mean, I don't know for a fact that they haven't but I would be absolutely amazed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You could of tried to prove me wrong by finding some examples rather than trying to show what a clever bastard you are!
I did provide an example.

You tried to show that LFC fans were in some way different from others based on, and I quote:

I follow a lot of football content and you honestly don't get this shite from other teams
and I undermined that by something we know to be true.

But that's OK if it upsets you. We're all the same. :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You could of tried to prove me wrong by finding some examples rather than trying to show what a clever bastard you are!

Ummm.... where are YOUR examples? Did I miss them??

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have to admit that Maureen is growing on me, funny guy when things are going well, petulant child when they aren't :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I know you've played a game more but it's crazy that a team can drop 8 points and be top after 8 games, especially after losing their first 2 games. It speaks to how open it's going to be this season.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I know you've played a game more but it's crazy that a team can drop 8 points and be top after 8 games, especially after losing their first 2 games. It speaks to how open it's going to be this season.
Not for man u lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

I just hope it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom