Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Today was a good day. I thoroughly enjoyed our hour or so at the top of the table.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Christ, Liverpool are having some luck with defensive injuries. This sounds like a bad one as well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Gomez ruled out for "a significant part of" the rest of the season.

Aké did his hamstring playing for the Netherlands as well.

These internationals are just such a shit show. First of all the domestic season is condensed enough as it is without condensing it yet further in order to squeeze a couple of 2-week international breaks in but most importantly... we're in the middle of a fucking pandemic. Loads of players from different clubs around the world get together with their national teams, stay in close proximity to each other for 10 days and then jet off back to their clubs. It seems like the perfect way to spread it around if any one of them picks it up.

Scouse

Job-worshipper and all round follower of cunts.
FH Subscriber
Money in football isn't there...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The silly sod went to a wedding in Egypt (I mean it was his brother's wedding and he was the best man but still...) and was seen dancing around in a packed room with a wrongly worn mask at some points and no mask at all at others. Him now testing positive is hardly surprising.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The silly sod went to a wedding in Egypt (I mean it was his brother's wedding and he was the best man but still...) and was seen dancing around in a packed room with a wrongly worn mask at some points and no mask at all at others. Him now testing positive is hardly surprising.
Facepalm for him not you ;)

Embattle

FH is my second home
City have again looked deeply unimpressive, they just take too many passed with so many square balls.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Or they were made to look deeply unimpressive by an outstanding defensive performance...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom