Football The 2020/2021 Season Thread

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Dont care that much about booing, classy behaviour not expected of football fans at best of times :D. The various reports of assaults on fans outside Wembley is a bit more concerning tbh

Embattle

FH is my second home
I find the booing thing a bit childish, although I will state besides the tendency of some it isn't something unique to our country.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Aoami (well, most of you) will hate Maureen's assessment of Sunday night's England match:

Jose Mourinooooooooo said:
The players need an Anfield atmosphere. I’ll never forget going to Liverpool in my first spell at Chelsea and I couldn’t believe their team was losing 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 at home and the crowd was still supporting their guys until the last second. Coming from Portugal, I hadn’t seen that before. That’s not our nature.

Support, support, support. Play for England, put pressure on decisions, pressure even the guy on the VAR that is enclosed in an office somewhere. Put pressure on everything!

Make the type of noise that gives the players double energy, double confidence, because they feel that everybody is with them. That is what you have to create.

Maybe he's angling for a job after Klopp leaves eh? But we definitely don't want him. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't give a fuck. You can shove your tutting up your arse.

Come on England. For queen and country!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm also surprised that with the amount of cameras at Wembley they couldn't see which fuckwit was doing it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can't wait to see the viewer share between BBC and ITV, I'm going for 80/20 BBC/ITV with 20% of people not realising it is on both channels.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Sorry but Southgate really should of done some changes a while ago, unless he does we will be in trouble again.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Poor second half but decent 30 mins in first half. Need some speed up front. Harrys legs have gone.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Yeah feels like England have been 2nd best most of the game, but they aren't out yet

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Always an issue when your game plan was to sit back and defend the lead. Difficult to change gears and get on the front foot again. Need players running at their center backs, both on yellow.

Gray

FH is my second home
Right which player is going to end up in a Pizza Hut advert now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom