Football The 2019/2020 Season Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I take umbridge over you posying the echo @Gray - any website which does everything it can to get around whatever you've done to stop videos autoplaying needs to die. ;)

Yeah. There were always going to be a handful of people sho were ignoring social distancing when this happened. A couple of thousand fans turned up at anfield. But in general people have been pretty good (like most people during covid tbh).

Someone did send me this very useful message though:
IMG-20200626-WA0007.jpg

;)

Gray

FH is my second home
Double yellows he needs to be towed!!

Yes indeed The Echo website ovre the years has gone to garbage... Thankfully the videos are muted for me but still a nuisence. As is the constant pop-ups about adding to homepage or supporting The Echo... That time of morning though they were one of few reporting on the incident haaa.

The fans in majority have been behaved. I knew 100% Anfield would be crowded after the event, something their Mayor said would happen but the football club (Or fan group?) said it wouldn't...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How to make a small pile of rubbish look like devastation.
This..this is what the fuckers di with everything.

30119148-0-image-m-11_1593254352197.jpg

Job

I used to work in that building...the clock faces are the biggest in the UK and the bells are guitar strings stretched across a small box with a microphone taped to it.

Job

I take umbridge over you posying the echo @Gray - any website which does everything it can to get around whatever you've done to stop videos autoplaying needs to die. ;)

Yeah. There were always going to be a handful of people sho were ignoring social distancing when this happened. A couple of thousand fans turned up at anfield. But in general people have been pretty good (like most people during covid tbh).

Someone did send me this very useful message though:

;)
I was there last week.
Probably one if the mintiest parts of Liverpool city.
All the shops are run by Indians...no shutters or perspex guards, its all a bit, they pay for protection and no one messes with them.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So what are the odds City's Europe ban get's overturned? Apparently we'll find out mid-July.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well if it follows the pattern of the last time they beat us twice in a season....going down :p

I really hate Alonso, he is just so fucking lazy at times.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I wish they would go down (oh how I wish they'd go down) but I just don't see the 3 teams in the relegation zone picking points up. Maybe Villa but not Bournemouth or Norwich.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I wish they would go down (oh how I wish they'd go down) but I just don't see the 3 teams in the relegation zone picking points up. Maybe Villa but not Bournemouth or Norwich.
Hammers have to play villa etc too. Glad chelski lost. Come on man u we can get 4th spot. Oh how the mighty have fallen

DaGaffer

Hammers have to play villa etc too. Glad chelski lost. Come on man u we can get 4th spot. Oh how the mighty have fallen

If anything it looks like Leicester may be the most at risk from losing a CL place on current form; it could come down to the final game on July 26th; only problem for United is Leicester have a far superior goal difference, so they could do with Leicester dropping a couple of points elsewhere.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If anything it looks like Leicester may be the most at risk from losing a CL place on current form; it could come down to the final game on July 26th; only problem for United is Leicester have a far superior goal difference, so they could do with Leicester dropping a couple of points elsewhere.
Go go Leicester ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
City's European ban lifted. Fine maintained but reduced to €10m.

There was a bit of a top 5 forming (before Chelsea and Leicester dropped points), I wonder who is going to lose out... My money's on Leicester but to be fair both them and Chelsea have a couple of tricky fixtures left...

Chelsea: Norwich (H), Liverpool (A), Wolves (H)
Leicester: Sheffield United (H), Tottenham (A), Manchester United (H)

Last edited:

DaGaffer

City's European ban lifted. Fine maintained but reduced to €10m.

There was a bit of a top 5 forming (before Chelsea and Leicester dropped points), I wonder who is going to lose out... (my money's on Leicester)

Well that's a bit disappointing. €10m is nothing to the Arabs and won't discourage dodgy dealing one little bit.

Chelsea and Leicester both losing has really blown the top four open; United could go third tonight. What's the betting we fuck it up?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well that's a bit disappointing. €10m is nothing to the Arabs and won't discourage dodgy dealing one little bit.

Chelsea and Leicester both losing has really blown the top four open; United could go third tonight. What's the betting we fuck it up?
Not seeing it. OGS is a total chancer but Fernandes and a resurgent Pogba have completely transformed the team.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's a bad case of who trips over least or last at the moment.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And Leicester are without Soyuncu for their last 3 games after his stupid red yesterday. So no Ricardo, Chilwell, Maddison or Soyuncu (although I think Maddison might be coming back - my FF app told me there's a 50% chance of him playing in their next match).

Gray

FH is my second home
Jordan Prickford is such an arrogant calamity now. Far too cocky for someone who has become decidedly average. I can't see him being Number 1 for England much longer considering there is a good 2-3 keepers who are a lot more comfortable than he is.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Jordan Prickford is such an arrogant calamity now. Far too cocky for someone who has become decidedly average. I can't see him being Number 1 for England much longer considering there is a good 2-3 keepers who are a lot more comfortable than he is.
Pope for england :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Good start by man u lol

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have to say, Southampton were the better team for about 3/4 of that. I still think it'll be Leicester that lose out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom