Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Kick It Out's Trevor Sinclair convicted for racial abuse. What a fuckwit.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Wonder what race the police officer was he abused. Probably not white lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Barkley just fucked Everton without lube.

Turn down a biggish transfer in the summer window at the last minute, spend 6 months on the sick, get sold for a small amount.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Barkley just fucked Everton without lube.

Turn down a biggish transfer in the summer window at the last minute, spend 6 months on the sick, get sold for a small amount.
I can't take credit for this, but:

26196382_10156114497249914_3063528069662542896_n.jpg

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Also it's fucking mad how Holgate didn't get sent off there, dirty little cunt.

georgie

FH is my second home
Yellow for the push, red for putting his hands on the ref.

Gray

FH is my second home
Barkley is a conniving little fuck is what he is, I said months ago he was going to shaft us after pulling the plug on the 11th hour of the transfer. Not only has the weasel made us lose about £10-15m doing that, he had the audacity to take home a massive wage for several months, safe in the knowledge he was going to get another mega payday months later. Hope he gets shafted at Chelsea and ends up at Newcastle or Stoke. He hasn't shown any bravery throughout this, I bet he is shitting his first visit against Everton, he'll get it worse than Lukaku no doubt.

Everton where unfortunate this evening though, good goal by Sig and at least we didn't give up and meander like playing the other teams recently, I hope this Tosun can hit the ground running, but with Sam I don't know...

georgie

FH is my second home
Is he a Sam purchase or something that was on the cards before he came?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Barkley is a conniving little fuck is what he is, I said months ago he was going to shaft us after pulling the plug on the 11th hour of the transfer. Not only has the weasel made us lose about £10-15m doing that, he had the audacity to take home a massive wage for several months, safe in the knowledge he was going to get another mega payday months later. Hope he gets shafted at Chelsea and ends up at Newcastle or Stoke. He hasn't shown any bravery throughout this, I bet he is shitting his first visit against Everton, he'll get it worse than Lukaku no doubt.

Everton where unfortunate this evening though, good goal by Sig and at least we didn't give up and meander like playing the other teams recently, I hope this Tosun can hit the ground running, but with Sam I don't know...
Piss off, we don't want that little scrote up here.

Gray

FH is my second home
There wasn't any mention of him as far as i'm aware pre-Sam, so this must be a Steve Walsh find, although his gems have not been as stellar for Everton as they where for Leicester, but considering the moon and stars aligned that season would we be suprised.

He'll fit right in at Newcastle, you took Dan Gosling from us who I consider did the ultimate betrayal, even worse than Barkley there, so it would be suited!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
There wasn't any mention of him as far as i'm aware pre-Sam, so this must be a Steve Walsh find, although his gems have not been as stellar for Everton as they where for Leicester, but considering the moon and stars aligned that season would we be suprised.

He'll fit right in at Newcastle, you took Dan Gosling from us who I consider did the ultimate betrayal, even worse than Barkley there, so it would be suited!
That nobody who never got a game for us? We don't need any more of those types here again. We've got a good group atm who all appear to want to play for us, Barkley certainly wouldn't fit that mould.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hughes gone. Not surprised. Probably losing to a League 2 side was the final straw.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
With Coutinho gone, Liverpool just needs one bad injury and they'll be fucked for the rest of the season

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They will wank most of it on a 30 goal a season striker, and turn them into a 10 goal a seasons striker, then sell them for a quarter of what they paid.

The Liverpool way.

Marc

FH is my second home

Jack Rodwell

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah full credit to Forest but unbelievable arrogance from Arsenal to not have a stronger bench.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The above is a lot of the reason why Arsenal are doing badly (by their standards). It must be hugely demotivational to all.

Anyway. We did OK today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom