Football The 2015/2016 Season Thread

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Lets try this as @megadave doesnt seem to be around any more.

Whats your predictions for the premiereship. Top four. And relegation

Chelski
Man u
Man city
Arsenal

Norwich
Bournemouth
Newcastle

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
City
Chelsea
UTD
Arsenal

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Lets try this as @megadave doesnt seem to be around any more.

Whats your predictions for the premiereship. Top four. And relegation

Chelski
Man u
Man city
Arsenal

Norwich
Bournemouth
Newcastle

Newcastle bottom?!? Get outta here!

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man C
Man U

All top 4 within 10 points. As for relegation, no idea.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man Utd
Spurs

No clue on Relegation the three teams coming up are obvious candidates, but I'm looking forward to see if Eddie Howe can keep Bournemouth in the PL.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mike Cashly will have another successful season of not spending any money to advertise Sports Direct, Newcastle 4th or 5th from bottom, out of all cups as soon as they can be.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Balls - if @megadave doesn't come back and start his thread then we should talk about something else.

My missus came off her mountain bike yesterday and punctured her forearm...

...I've offered to spunk on it as a topical antiseptic painkiller.

What isn't on the cards is her gaying tomorrow's ride because it hurts.

Pain is for gays. Deal bitch.*

*what? Do you think I'm the sort of 'man' that pep talks himself out of his hobby? ..if she wants to be with me she has to try*...

*yeah - I have to earn. So what? Life's an equality bitch nowadays.

But I do love courchevel as an MTB destination. It's awesome. And I'm very very drunk. Win! :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
LOL how the hell does +568 seats make such a huge difference?

The article is quite funny, obvious wind up and almost delusional in places! Very easy to see where his loyalties are in the first few lines.

"Masterminded by Daniel Levy"

"Arsenal's ground has a max capacity of 60,432, which means at 61,000, the new Spurs ground will be exactly 0.9398993910510988% bigger. Now this might not sound like a lot, but football is a game of small margins. Matches can be won and lost by fractions of a centimetre - those extra seats will make a difference." :giggle:

Gave me a chuckle, thanks for that Callous :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I confess to having not read it before sharing - I just loved that headline so much. You can tell he supports the club with the biggest (prospective) stadium in London.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Nice big new stadium, is an empty trophy cabinet built in or an optional extra :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Shity
Arse
Chelski
Utd

Crystal P
Newcastle
Bournemouth
Norwich

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Liverpool were spamming the vote, like Arsenal did for Goal of the Season or whatever it was that Wilshere won.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
He's English and available for 10 mill, the other players in the city team should compliment his strengths and cover his weaknesses.
Of which there are many weaknesses i mean. I dont see him as that good

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He will make a decent enough squad player for rotation. Replacement for Milner (replacement as in, English player)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Looks like we're going to be signing Georgie Winegums from PSV, how can we go down now?!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bild reports on their website that Bastian will be leaving Munich to join United. Bayern will be presenting their team later today at Allianz Arena, and the newspaper says Schweinsteiger will not be part of it

Please be true

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chech is a good signing for us. But I still think we need a more consistant striker to challenge. But given that we are releasing stuff like already does not make me fill me with optimism. http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150708/boss-theo-and-jack-can-have-big-impact while yes they returning players will be like new signings they there is every chance they will miss games again this season. I want to see us take a chance on Berahino. He will not win us the league either but I like him and he has the right passport.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Chech is a good signing for us. But I still think we need a more consistant striker to challenge. But given that we are releasing stuff like already does not make me fill me with optimism. http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150708/boss-theo-and-jack-can-have-big-impact while yes they returning players will be like new signings they there is every chance they will miss games again this season. I want to see us take a chance on Berahino. He will not win us the league either but I like him and he has the right passport.
But you got a striker from man u last year. You dont need anyone else surely ;). Wenger said he just needed consistent games to be a top scorer hehe

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

I think you have one of the best Arsenal squads in years. But there is something wrong at Arsenal, its always the same faces out on long term injury due to being brought back too early or pushed too hard in training.

And welcome back btw :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bild reports on their website that Bastian will be leaving Munich to join United. Bayern will be presenting their team later today at Allianz Arena, and the newspaper says Schweinsteiger will not be part of it

Please be true
According to bbc it is

soze

I am a FH squatter
But you got a striker from man u last year. You dont need anyone else surely ;). Wenger said he just needed consistent games to be a top scorer hehe
He was doing OK till Giroud came back and he ended up on the wing and then injured. I do think he was a good buy but he is a squad player not your Superstar. And putting him on the wing is not fair on him.
I think you have one of the best Arsenal squads in years. But there is something wrong at Arsenal, its always the same faces out on long term injury due to being brought back too early or pushed too hard in training.

And welcome back btw :)
I think the latest Theo injury is one of those things and we can't be blamed. But Jack does seem like we do not do enought to protect him from himself. By all accounts he wants to come back as soon as possible every time and we let him. Last year though it was only really Jack that stands out though wasn't it? Debuchy had a broken leg and dislocated shoulder. Giroud a broken foot. Theo cruciate tear ect all of these are pure luck.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Please be true

Now they just need to sort out Ramos, a new striker and Schneiderlin (Schweinsteiger is a good player but he's 31). And keep De Gea. TBH a decent striker seems to be the biggest problem on that list; very thin on the ground these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom