Football The 2015/2016 Fantasy Football Thread

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Forgot to play my wildcard and make changes for this double week! Ah well, I'm done.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Well this whole Man Utd training bomb thing has left my title challenge for the league in limbo. I need Smalling and Martial to out score Francis by 7 points to win (6 to draw). Entirely possible today but a bit more unlikely on Tuesday with no more incentive for Utd to play a full strength side :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well this whole Man Utd training bomb thing has left my title challenge for the league in limbo. I need Smalling and Martial to out score Francis by 7 points to win (6 to draw). Entirely possible today but a bit more unlikely on Tuesday with no more incentive for Utd to play a full strength side :(
Yeah. But man u need a draw or win to be safe before the final. Its better to have a place in the bag than have to count on a win

itcheh

Part of the furniture

I am shitting bricks!

I just want to beat Vae ONCE in FF and I'm so close ... but I could just have easily thrown this away on the final day of the season.

Knew that several of my players would be out ... but decided to defend my 20 point lead by not taking a big point loss to make the switches.

UTD will score ... maybe more than 2 goals ... which means I don't expect Francis to get more than 1 point.

I need Martial/Smalling to be rested for the final OR Bournemouth to score.

Either way - well played James.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Like Spurs, the end to my season has been a bit shit. I have 10 points so far in this game week with Mata, Rashford and Martial still to play. It's unlikely that even 2 of them will play with the final being so close so... bollocks. If @Vae wins it this year I will actually be amazed.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mid table mediocrity for me, completely screwed up playing my specials, bench boost etc (not that it would have helped all that much) along with poor choices in the double game weeks (Everton players...)

Did enjoy it though, well played all.

Vae

Resident Freddy
I am shitting bricks!

I just want to beat Vae ONCE in FF and I'm so close ... but I could just have easily thrown this away on the final day of the season.

Knew that several of my players would be out ... but decided to defend my 20 point lead by not taking a big point loss to make the switches.

UTD will score ... maybe more than 2 goals ... which means I don't expect Francis to get more than 1 point.

I need Martial/Smalling to be rested for the final OR Bournemouth to score.

Either way - well played James.

You've played tremendously well. First time I've had a real challenge. With your exception I'm about where I would expect to be in our mini-league at the end of the season.

The season has been very topsy-turvy and I'm most bitter about Game week 34 (and 35) when I should have had 30 players (bench boost post Wild card). In the end 7 didn't play (bloody Liverpool!) and another 5 got 1 point. Hardly the rocket I hoped for. I then wasted my Triple Captain on Kane vs WBA in week 35 and was down two players despite careful planning. Lukaku turning useless for his best run of games also didn't help!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
You've played tremendously well. First time I've had a real challenge. With your exception I'm about where I would expect to be in our mini-league at the end of the season.

Martial and Smalling both playing ... I would have liked to see more reserve team players tonight! I think I'm doomed.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Shit, how many points does he lose for an OG?

So Martial needs some bonus points for @Vae to win it... :)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
90+3 ... Smalling gets -2 for the own goal .... all depends on if Martial gets bonus points ...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
As it stands Smalling + Martial = 5 and Francis got 1 so Martial needs all 3 bonus points for a @Vae-ctory, right? (assuming Smalling doesn't get any ofc)

Vae

Resident Freddy
<sigh> only just checked this. Won't be any bonus for Martial so @itcheh it's yours and now I can blame Smalling for my loss rather than Liverpool!

Well done @itcheh. Well played this season. I've fought hard to catch up but not quite managed it.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Just had a look back at the old threads and worked out that I had won every mini-league (not H2H) since 10/11. Would have (just) won 09/10 as well if I'd been in the league. So @itcheh's done tremendously well compared to previous years!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Thanks @Vae ... I've finished runner-up to you on a couple of occasions and was resigned to losing again.

Can't believe it was all decided on the last kick of the season!

Now to take the H2H title from @Ch3tan in 2016/17

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom