Football The 2014/2015 Season Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He went emo and left so someone else needs to start it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Arsenal fans giving RVP a hard time on Twitter for joining Fernebache.. "he could have been an Arsenal legend, now he's off to Turkey" etc

Did they forget he got what he wanted, the first season in United? Inferior complex I guess...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Arsenal fans giving RVP a hard time on Twitter for joining Fernebache.. "he could have been an Arsenal legend, now he's off to Turkey" etc

Did they forget he got what he wanted, the first season in United? Inferior complex I guess...

He was a great player at Arsenal and I don't get the animosity towards him. We got 22.5M + 1.5M for him and he was injured a lot in last two seasons with us. Fernabahce are reported to be offering only 5M. RVP is also asking for his final year of contracted salary in full which is 12.2M. Great business for Utd, yet again!...Given the amount he actually played in the last few seasons I expect Wenger is the only one with a wry smile on his face

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Dunno about 'yet again', Man Utd are hardly renown for sensible business in the transfer market these days.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
We've just signed Alderweireld! The way things are going so far this window we might actually have a defence when the new season rolls around.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's definitely the day for Spurs news! The new stadium will have a higher capacity than any other in London (second only to Old Trafford) and have the biggest single-tier stand in the country with a 17000 capacity (I think the Kop is 12000). And a fully retractable pitch so 'merica can play hand egg on a proper artificial surface without messing up the grass.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Spurs will be above Arsenal in the capacity league tables at least!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
When that's built it could get quite tasty between Spurs and Arsenal.

For 4th place........

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom