The 2014/2015 Fantasy Football Thread

Vae

Resident Freddy
Given how crap Liverpool are playing I don't think you missed out at all. Hull were definitely the surprise this DGW. I used my saved wild card to get 3 Leicester (who had shown signs of a fight and been scoring goals), 3 Chelsea (playing well) and 3 Liverpool (with what should have been 2 easy games). Leicester gave me 28 pts, Chelsea 28 pts (even with Hazard captain) and Liverpool 21 pts. I ignored Hull as they had been playing awful (and have poor match-ups for the rest of the season in comparison with Leicester) and then they go and get 2 clean sheets and N'Doye (who would have been my forward choice) gets 2 goals.

Liverpool just look like they don't care - either that or all their attempts on goal were pathetically easy to save. I know Coutinho is meant to have a weak shot but then play Sterling as the striker if Ballotelli also isn't up to it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I didn't miss out in the slightest. Henderson and Sterling achieved a grand total of 10 points between them over 2 games, that's shocking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom