Football The 2013 / 2014 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

soze

I am a FH squatter
In a first for us it is being reported that Khedira has turned down a new contract at Madrid and said he wants to join us. £24m being talked about.

If we get Sanchez, Debuchy, Khedira and Remy we just need to get a Keeper and a two CB's if we let TV leave.

ileks

Part of the furniture
In a first for us it is being reported that Khedira has turned down a new contract at Madrid and said he wants to join us. £24m being talked about.

If we get Sanchez, Debuchy, Khedira and Remy we just need to get a Keeper and a two CB's if we let TV leave.

£24m for a player with a year left on his contract is ridiculous. You can accept the wage demands if the transfer fee isn't too bad but not both.

soze

I am a FH squatter
£24m for a player with a year left on his contract is ridiculous. You can accept the wage demands if the transfer fee isn't too bad but not both.
I agree but it is like RVP sometimes you have to pay.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I am being told Joel Campbell and £3m for Debauchy with Arsenal keeping a £10m buy back option.
That would be awesome business again. I don't think he's quite ready yet, but if he does happen to live up to his potential Arsenal can just buy him back or do what they did with Vela.
Hopefully Mike Ashley will tell them to fuck off then, bollocks to being a feeder club/training ground for a club like Arsenal (or any for that matter).

soze

I am a FH squatter

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Haha Cazorla is seriously wearing jeans on the third pic. Also, the blue one is yuck

Himse

FH is my second home
If Chelsea get close to Paul Pogba signing i'd lol so hard.

He was in Knightsbridge earlier & has removed Juventus from his twitter account.

Definitely just paper talk though at the moment.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Great bit of business from Liverpool, I have no idea what Barca are thinking paying that sort of money for him.

Brilliant player, utter headcase. The best case scenario is that he bangs in the goals when he returns from his ban and manages to go 18months before picking up the next long ban due to stupidity.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
surely letting him go must be one of Man Utd's worst decisions of the last few years?
His agent is a prick, we knew this because we didn't exactly follow the rules to sign him in the first place. United shouldn't be bowing to player pressure, great player but he wanted to much.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
His agent is a prick, we knew this because we didn't exactly follow the rules to sign him in the first place. United shouldn't be bowing to player pressure, great player but he wanted to much.
He's worth more than every penny he asked for to be fair.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Apparently the buyout was £75m in his contract and they agreed that (Maybe it was actually euros as they were only ever gonna sell abroad hence the difference?).

Alternatively it may be a guarenteed £65m with an additional 10m on certain things (Success and/or no further biting :p )

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not. Not only has Lloris signed a new 5 year deal (YAY) but the last couple of CPOs have finally been approved and we've got permission to start on the new stadium.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm sure at some point a member of his team will blame the British media or something for going to Barca ;)

Apparently Sanchez joined Arsenal to win titles, think he might of got a bit mixed up on the club :p

Last edited:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Apparently Sanchez joined Arsenal and rejected Liverpool because Wenger went to see him to lay out the clubs plans and Liverpool had their sporting director call his agent. I suppose he liked the personal touch from Arsenal.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well AVB tried to take Willian out for a meal and look how that ended up. If their mind is made up, it's made up.

And just imagine the dizzying heights Sanchez will reach with Arsenal. Fourth? THIRD? The mind boggles!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Well AVB tried to take Willian out for a meal and look how that ended up. If their mind is made up, it's made up.

And just imagine the dizzying heights Sanchez will reach with Arsenal. Fourth? THIRD? The mind boggles!
And why does everyone thing Liverpool will do better without Suarez? I predict second season syndrome where people bore Liverpool to draws.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Liverpool need to spend the money on a big name striker to replace suarez.. lambert and sturridge wont be able to fill that hole. I think hernandes would be a good fit.. he wont score 31 goals but he would prolly do 15-20 if he started regurarly.. or just go buy Zlatan!

Embattle

FH is my second home
And why does everyone thing Liverpool will do better without Suarez? I predict second season syndrome where people bore Liverpool to draws.

I certainly don't, I suspect it'll be like Spurs and Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom