Currently a stay at home dad
Br9ajejCUAIufat.jpg:large
Reminds me of that City fan who got a 'Welcome to City, Rooney' or some shit

Top lel

wayne-rooney-man-city-fan-tattooo.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is here!!1 New kit day yes!!1

My man in the Arsenal kit shop said there will be 3 players announced today with the release of the new kit. Sánchez, Debuchy and someone he does not know.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Joel Campbell and Francis Coquelin are back from loans too!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Proven in the league I suppose but a bit of a let down vs the superstars. But £11m release cause and is worth 15 goals a year?

I'd have him for that.

Do you reckon arsenal will sign another midfielder? There seem to be lots of links to the likes of Khadira and Bender.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
As if Fellaini somehow looks even more stupid without that mop:

BsMWT_7CEAAm_1o.jpg:large

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'd have him for that.

Do you reckon arsenal will sign another midfielder? There seem to be lots of links to the likes of Khadira and Bender.
I think we need a defensive midfielder but there has been a lot made of how well Coquelin has been doing on loan so it may depend how well he does in preseason. I also thing Arteta and Cazorla may be leaving with Sanchez coming we are looking crowded in the middle.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
As if Fellaini somehow looks even more stupid without that mop:

BsMWT_7CEAAm_1o.jpg:large
Speaking of knobbers who have cut their hair, I just can't get my head around WC Demichelis being the same Demichelis as City Demichelis.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
He long hair made him look like he really didn't know what he was doing, like, really didn't have a clue.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am being told Joel Campbell and £3m for Debauchy with Arsenal keeping a £10m buy back option.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I am being told Joel Campbell and £3m for Debauchy with Arsenal keeping a £10m buy back option.

That would be awesome business again. I don't think he's quite ready yet, but if he does happen to live up to his potential Arsenal can just buy him back or do what they did with Vela.

soze

I am a FH squatter
That would be awesome business again. I don't think he's quite ready yet, but if he does happen to live up to his potential Arsenal can just buy him back or do what they did with Vela.
Yeah plus he only has 2 years left on his contract so we need to resign him or sell him. This way Newcastle effectively take him on loan and we don't have to pay him £50k a week to see if he can make it.
Why is there such a fuss about the kit?
I have no idea, who is really going to stay up until 11pm to see a football shirt. It screams that it is all about a different market and not about England or the English fans. It is really fairly insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom