Football The 2012 / 2013 Season Thread

Himse

FH is my second home
Ridiculous. Brazil are just ripping Spain apart, no playing the game at Spains tempo!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Amazing how Iniesta and Xavi can still look world class with such little help around them

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So all in all, a pretty shit season for Spanish football. I'd point and laugh more if I hadn't seen any of the Under-21 Championship :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So all in all, a pretty shit season for Spanish football. I'd point and laugh more if I hadn't seen any of the Under-21 Championship :(
Yeah, we didn't win a game in the U-20 World Cup, either, and finished last in our group. The future's bright, etc etc. :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The difference between a country that wants to win stuff and a country that wants to sit in the past playing hoofball.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This thread has under half the replies that the 2011/12 one does. We have failed. :(

I blame Keitanz.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wasn't the best of seasons really.

Also no international competition of any note...or well, of much interest to anyone here.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is because the three C's of Manchester have all scaled back the posting. And Villa where that crap that even the most dedicated of fans could not think of a way to blame the "big 4" :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Do they usually get locked? I thought they were just left to die gracefully... I don't remember this childishness last year.

LAST POST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom