Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

megadave

I am a FH squatter
1st of July as requested.

Hopefully this thread will be as popular as the last and we can make a new FH thread record with the help of the generalites this time ;)

Football will resume soon as preseason begins. Perhaps a bit too early for predictions as there's been a lack of exciting player movement thus far. I was kind of hoping everyone would splash out on stars even if it does strengthen rivals hopes.

Let's get spamming.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
They won a preseason game 3-0 against some random team.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It was a qualifier against the 4th place Faroe Islands team, noob. ;)

eksdee

FH is my second home
And true order is returned. Already super hyped for the new season.

Copa America starts tomorrow!

38470-1183069405copa_america_2007_i.jpg

georgie

FH is my second home
Liverpool midfielder Lucas has been enjoying a rather unusual summer break by spending time on his cattle ranch. A picture of the Brazilian enjoying his holiday has gone viral on the internet.

Why have we not seen this on here yet?

A footballer as a cowboy. Does it get any better?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I have nothing to add but thought I'd get in early.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Copenhagen to advance from CL group stage and win the domestic league!! :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Stuttgart got him really cheap if you ask me.. He has an enormous potential of becoming a really good midfielder!

Hopefully we won't sell N'Doye and we'll buy a new quality midfielder

Ormorof

FH is my second home
will take some time for Danish league to pick up though, next year an extra team in CL might help the development if they can hold onto that extra spot, more cash, more teams and more visibility = better players willing to stay/play in the league :)

so go go go FCK :clap:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
might get an fck season ticket so they better be good

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
My first post of the season, wonder who will finish as top contributer again this year? :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
My first post of the season, wonder who will finish as top contributer again this year? :D

Probably someone who posts a lot of mindless drivel: you, chetan or megadave imo! :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Probably someone who posts a lot of mindless drivel: you, chetan or megadave imo! :)

Nope. I stand by my posting record, there are alot of well put together posts and replies. Yes there are a few arguements, bragging and spam but most of my posts spark discussion and surely that is what the thread is for?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Nope. I stand by my posting record, there are alot of well put together posts and replies. Yes there are a few arguements, bragging and spam but most of my posts spark discussion and surely that is what the thread is for?

I was kidding mate! As much as I dislike the Liverpool hate (always) and United gloating (at times) the thread sure would be boring without it :p Well maybe not the hate.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I was kidding mate! As much as I dislike the Liverpool hate (always) and United gloating (at times) the thread sure would be boring without it :p Well maybe not the hate.

Fair enough. :) I know I am a wind up merchant at times when it comes to Liverpool, those rivalries are what makes football fun but I do feel I am honest and give credit even to rivals when they deserve it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Stuttgart got him really cheap if you ask me.. He has an enormous potential of becoming a really good midfielder!

Hopefully we won't sell N'Doye and we'll buy a new quality midfielder

Ive heard good things about him so its a shame you lost him really

Marc

FH is my second home
So a number of premiership teams have enquired about Thiago. I was a bit concerned about the rumours of him being used as a makeweight for both Cesc and Sanchez but seems this is false. He will have xavi's shirt eventually, not cesc.

gohan

FH is my second home
Fair enough. :) I know I am a wind up merchant at times when it comes to Liverpool, those rivalries are what makes football fun but I do feel I am honest and give credit even to rivals when they deserve it.

tbh this

ch3t is the worst he is full of rage about liverpool despite the fact he's from london so the local rivalry doesn't even effect him on a day to day lvl. cho and corran are genrally quite level headed, will bait cos some people on here LOVE to bite but genrally give creit wher credit is due

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
no surprise to see that as the new season approaches Newcastle have spent shag all of the £35 million that Ashley pocketed for selling Carroll......
:(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Looking forward to the new season now, gonna be an interesting one with.
Psg bid 13 mill for Abel taarabt, snatch their hands off tbh! Although its probably one of skys super sources, who actually has no contacts In football at all. Proper wind me up sky like.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Not looking forward to this season. Will take a miracle not to get relegated with McLeish at the helm.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Looks like Gervinho is close to signing on the dotted line at the Emirates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom