Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ah well, it couldnt be. Madrid played a mediocre game imo, probably both Barca and Madrid wasted themselves on their personal duel, last saturday match was a thrill but also left our players tired, specially judging at the images of the madrid players resting on the grass after the 90'.

Also, Bayern has a very fine team. That Kroos guy was fuckin huge yesterday.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
ArWrJxOCAAExA9q.jpg

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
"Liverpool would be 4th if all shots that hit the woodwork were counted as goals."

:ROFLMAO: if all the shots which hit the woodwork counted as goals in the prem for every team.. I think we'd be 5th/6th right now..

It's so depressing watching your team when they can't hit a barn door with a banjo..

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Mata would have 20+ goals this season... unfortunately his finishing isn't good enough so he keeps hitting the post :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
Mata would have 20+ goals this season... unfortunately his finishing isn't good enough so he keeps hitting the post :p

Well he will need to pick up his pace again come the final and actually miss the post :)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Wasn't the peppering a field with tennisballs a few months back?
I'm quite certain I read about it and saw some pics then. Quite sure it was in this thread as well.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

Despite Lollerpool and Mata hitting the posts a lot, RvP has still hit them most. IMAGINE HOW MANY GOALS etc

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Whats everyones predictions on how they think Barca will do next season without Pep and who will replace him ?:)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Talivar said:
Whats everyones predictions on how they think Barca will do next season without Pep and who will replace him ?:)

no disrespect to pep but he did kinda inherect the best squad on the planet when he made boss.

and is still kinda untested as far as I'm concerned. give him the job at Everton and see if he does better then moyes, then we'll see

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Barca will still be Barca, Pep leaving wont change much.
but some of thier key players are aging, whcih is a far greater problem for them imo.
and they need to find suiteble replacements, Thiago, Cuenca & Pedro clearly arent it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cuenca seems ok too, except every time the commentator says his name I think he said wanker.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
He seemed paralized against Cole.

and dont get me wrong, they are good players for sure, but atm I dont see that "world class" quality in them..

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Pedro is a big game player, world class players develop they very rarely just turn up. I cant actually believe people are on Guardiolas case lol. He's turned Barca into what they are today. He's transformed they way they play and the philosophy of how theyapproach games. Barca of old personally were more exciting to watch as they were far more direct. But he's had a massive effect on those players and the team and the trophies in the cabinet does the talking. He signed zlatan realised his mistake then shifted him, he's made big decisions and he always carries himself well in the interviews.

I think he should come to England!!! The media over there for Barca and Real must be fucking crazy. Even Jose hates it and he loves milking the uk press like a cow.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I do love the way people expect an 18-21 year olds to walk into Barcas team and immediately be world beaters. The instant and reactionary culture surrounding football at the moment, perpetuated by the media, is making fans and coverage less and less enjoyable. The amount of kneejerks is horrible and I'm sick of them.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I do love the way people expect an 18-21 year olds to walk into Barcas team and immediately be world beaters. The instant and reactionary culture surrounding football at the moment, perpetuated by the media, is making fans and coverage less and less enjoyable. The amount of kneejerks is horrible and I'm sick of them.

Guardiola pretty much said he was leaving this summer, last year when his contract discussions were ongoing. He stated that he didn't want to hang around forever and that he wanted to experience other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom