Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
STAT TIME

@Orbinho

Wojciech Szczesny has dealt with 98.5% of crosses he came for (catches & punches) successfully, a higher % than any other team's goalkeepers

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
ON THIS ARSENAL DAY 2004 Arsenal drew 2-2 at White Hart Lane to secure the title. Arsenal have now won two titles at WHL to Spurs' one.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Juan Mata had no completed passes in the opposition half last night, Xavi had 149.

Petr Cech found Chelsea players in the opposition half more times (8) than any other of his teammates.

eksdee

FH is my second home
3975352_700b.jpg

megadave

I am a FH squatter
he looks kind of strange though, more like junkie rockstar buff than athlete buff

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Everz said:
Villa have only sold 5,200 ST for next season.

Fucking plastics!

Waiting to see what division we are going to be in. Plus the McLeish effect.

Fans are not able to influence clubs the way they used to, but hitting them in the pocket should focus the attention. But then again this is Lerner who thought McLeish was the best manager we could hope for. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and shit for brains that fella.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Christ, UEFA Madrid are playing tonight!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
was a shocking pen decision but as the commentator said 24 pens in a row he's scored. Big game mother fucking player!!!!!! him over Messi all day long for me even though he's mardy as fuck :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Mourinho denying Abramovich the holy grail hahaha you couldn't make it up :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
was a shocking pen decision but as the commentator said 24 pens in a row he's scored. Big game mother fucking player!!!!!! him over Messi all day long for me even though he's mardy as fuck :p

LOL!
Messi has been a big game player for years, CR has had three good big games in his carreer.
All three this past 7 days.....

Test of time...test of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom