Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Everz

FH is my second home
Lads the scenes in this room when Torres scored you would swear I was a Chelsea fan, I won alot of money tonight <3.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Great result, can't believe I'm smiling for Chelski, but I am.

Gotta feel for Ivanovic, Mereiles and whoever else is out of the final suspended (apart from Terry, the dumb cunt)

No Ivan, Ramirez, terry and meriles through suspension, and possibly Cahill through injury. Ouch.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
To be honest you did fluke it a bit :p Barcelona were no where NEAR their greatest tonight.. they haven't been for a while.. you would have been raped several times if they were :)

But it was a nice park the bus tactic from Chelsea and it worked :)
Whatever. We are in the final you are not. Thanks :)

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
No Ivan, Ramirez, terry and meriles through suspension, and possibly Cahill through injury. Ouch.

Ah yeah, Ramieres, knew there was one more. Back four could be Bosingwa, Cahill, Luiz, Cole though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well done Chelsea, and I for one hope you go on to win it. Shame half the team will be suspended though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Now to hope you loose it, no way you deserve to steal champs league football from Newcastle or spurs.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
LOL at just telling him bluntly that he won't be playing in the final, so awkward!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucking hell what cunts sky are, telling Ivan he's suspended for the final when he didn't know. Heartbreaking

Gray

FH is my second home
Could have won about £200 if they scored one more goal. Bummer. Least i got money back from the Bolton match ;p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Now to hope you loose it, no way you deserve to steal champs league football from Newcastle or spurs.
Always one with the bitter pill.... Why do we not deserve it if we win CL?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Why did ramires even get booked?

Because he played for Chelsea!!!! I still hate Barcalona with a passion, the double standards about diving around and complaining when they get fouled just over shadows any good they might do for me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Always one with the bitter pill.... Why do we not deserve it if we win CL?

Because its a stupid rule, created to pacify Liverpool. Qualification should be through the league and the league only. It's not butter, good luck if you win. But you are then stealing a massive accomplishment from another team.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Villa are fucking fucked rofls I should have stuck a fiver n Mcleish getting relegated again!!!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Well John Terry must be wishing he hadnt been a dick in the first half now as he's got to watch the final from the stands....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Because its a stupid rule, created to pacify Liverpool. Qualification should be through the league and the league only. It's not butter, good luck if you win. But you are then stealing a massive accomplishment from another team.
I firmly believe that the winners of the CL automatically qualify for the next season to defend their title regardless of how they play in their domestic league.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I disagree, the champions should always be able to defend their title. That's not to say another team should lose out though. If you end up with 5 teams in it then so be it.

Everz

FH is my second home
And Villa 3 points off the drop.. what a perfect night.. now please god.. relegate Villa with us :D!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
:smug:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Congratulations to Chelsea. I'll always back English teams in the champions league, more so against Divealona!

Did not get to see any of it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom