Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Everz

FH is my second home
Southampton dropping into the playoffs would make me lol.. that and I'd rather them then West Ham next season.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hah, you'll have west ham to contend with Everz. Southampton deserve to go up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Looking at Villa's last 4 games, they could very well struggle to stay up.

Bolton will be giving it everything to stay up
West Brom doing very well at the moment
Spurs Chasing 4th
Norwich trying to stay safe

I can see them only getting a handful of points from them

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Spurs Hahahahahaha spurs are fighting for 6th with Chelsea ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
12 month transfer embargo for Rangers. I assume it will be appealed by any new owner but that is huge regardless.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Who's going to buy with that hanging over them for a year. I don't care one jot for Scottish football but they really are getting kicked while they're down.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Booooooo.

I'll buy you a pint when wolves are at notts forest everz :)
my lads ( 11 now urk) just decided he likes footie after all, and kudos to him he ignored all his glory boy mates and picked one of his local teams so I've started taking him to their home games for some good old football bonding :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Spurs Hahahahahaha spurs are fighting for 6th with Chelsea ;)
Why would we be fighting for 6th? What about 5th?

Only been in the top 4 five minutes and you're already cocky! Better hope you stay there or say goodbye to half your team ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Why?
Why would we be fighting for 6th? What about 5th?

Only been in the top 4 five minutes and you're already cocky! Better hope you stay there or say goodbye to half your team ;)

Your team is in freefall, your centre backs are old slow and cumbersome, midfield is over rated, and your forwards are nothing to write home about. Your currently on a run of 10 games with only 2 wins to your name. In December despite Newcastle being in 6th place with games in hand they were not considered challengers by SKY for the champions league. Infact only 2 weeks ago when discussing the fight for fourth they only showed the remaning fixtures for lolspurs and Chelsea.

Now Newcastle are sat in 4th with a game in hand on 3rd placed arsenal. They currenly have one of the most exciting attacking forces in the league and are keeping it tight at the back. Where as Spurs can't stop conceding and those wonder players you supposedly have up front can't put the ball in the back of the net. That's why I think you will finish in 6th!!!! on paper Newcastles games are harder but the form they are in, I fully expect them to pick up points against Chelsea and City!!!!

You better hope you get 4th, or say good by to your manager and half your team ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
"Being a striker is not just about scoring goals and i am happy with his contribution to the team"

wait that sounds almost like a FM answer!! :)

but yeh Heskey had a brief resurgence when he seemed to score and do well and then he went back to Donkey mode

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Since Tottenham beat Newcastle, the bottom three teams for form are:

Liverpool
Tottenham
Wolves

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
ArPovuxCEAI8_2i.jpg

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Senegal, Uruguay and UAE for our Olympics football group.
I was gonna write something very sarcastic about the Olympics being such a correct representation of the power balances in Football.
But not really having a real informed idea about the under 23 scene I'll settle for a question: How do they all stack up vs the countries that are not present?

Everz

FH is my second home
I'll buy you a pint when wolves are at notts forest everz :)
my lads ( 11 now urk) just decided he likes footie after all, and kudos to him he ignored all his glory boy mates and picked one of his local teams so I've started taking him to their home games for some good old football bonding :)

Thats one we've earmarked as an away trip, though not sure if the away pub is still Hooters? :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Worst Penalty decision ever made? Aussie league but shows we do not have the worst refs in the world :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom