Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
If the Wigan match was Liverpool's worst run of results in 108 years...

Surely this must be their worst run of results in their "rich" history?!

Bugger.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
:d:d:d:d:d:de:d:d:d:d:d

Thank god it was him, hopefully that will knock some sense in to him

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, if they can't win against this Liverpool side with 10 men and a terrible keeper, as well as missing a penalty, I'd hardly say they deserve it. Carrolls goal wasn't bad like.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Had to quote this;

big deal, he scored against blackburn? his still shit along with the rest of that squad... every dog has its day, even a bin gets some steak every now and then. dont mean shit

And as for blackburn, they had done enough to deserve a draw.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am not being bitter here I have no issue with Liverpool but they had some luck go their way on the last goal. Free kicks could have been given for either the tackle on the half way line or for Squirtle throwing the guy to the floor in the box.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I am not being bitter here I have no issue with Liverpool but they had some luck go their way on the last goal. Free kicks could have been given for either the tackle on the half way line or for Squirtle throwing the guy to the floor in the box.
Wow, we finally had some luck!??! no way.. the amount of unlucky shit which has happened to us this season is just unreal, it's good that we got a bit of luck!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Dalglish is such an arrogant prick in his post match interviews. I can understand it coming from the likes of SAF/Mourinho who have actually achieved something (recently).

As I typed that he has tried to barge past the sky interviewer and completely embarrassed himself.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
...and here was me thinking "nah I won't watch the match for once tonight, it'll be a shit one." 1 team that can't play football and 1 team that doesn't know how. I'm not sure which is which.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Daglish is a proper wanker like. his attitude in in the interview was a disgrace.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Daglish is a proper wanker like. his attitude in in the interview was a disgrace.
It doesn't surprise me given how the media reacted to the entire Suarez bullshit.. maybe soon he will stop giving interviews to the BBC and SKY Sports .

soze

I am a FH squatter
That is no excuse throwing a spac attack because you don't like what people have to say is Childish and makes you look bad. And yes I think Fergie was a fool for refusing to talk to the BBC for so long and that was his family.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He could've done a nice interview but he came across as a complete wanker. It fucking sucks that they won. :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
http://www.holtforengland.com/

Second highest english scorer in the PL this year, after Rooney. Must warrant a place in the squad for the Euros at least. Although no doubt he wont go, along with Peter 'better than a goal a game for his country and in decent form in the league' Crouch.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Would love to see Holt go, still don't rate Crouch regardless of the stats. My boss at work, who is a Norwich fan, got a huge kick out of that Holt for England site. He's printed it out in A3 and stuck it on the wall, haha.

ileks

Part of the furniture
He was scoring goals against Orient only a couple of years ago. Nice to see a player rise up the leagues with the same team rather than transferring. Hopefully Lambert will do the same.

eksdee

FH is my second home
IBZkg.gif

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Would love to see Holt go, still don't rate Crouch regardless of the stats. My boss at work, who is a Norwich fan, got a huge kick out of that Holt for England site. He's printed it out in A3 and stuck it on the wall, haha.
All my family are Naarch fans and wont shut up about it on facebook! I definitely think he deserves a shot, 12 goals is a decent return in a team just promoted.

Gray

FH is my second home
If Dalglish doesn't like to give interviews, why not just pass the buck to the assistant manager? Even managers accept when they play poorly but he seems to always get on the agressive end should anyone dare question the team and any potential negativity.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Got a link to the interview? I just watched the Beeb one (which went fine) but in the context of the conversation it sounds like the Beeb interviewer was reluctant to push him on the sendings off.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It doesn't surprise me given how the media reacted to the entire Suarez bullshit.. maybe soon he will stop giving interviews to the BBC and SKY Sports .

maybe the same time the club stops accepting their money!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
All my family are Naarch fans and wont shut up about it on facebook! I definitely think he deserves a shot, 12 goals is a decent return in a team just promoted.

He does well mainly because of his physicality and he won't get away with that at International level. Especially with the soft as shite European teams with players that go down clutching their faces due to a stiff breeze.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If Dalglish doesn't like to give interviews, why not just pass the buck to the assistant manager? Even managers accept when they play poorly but he seems to always get on the agressive end should anyone dare question the team and any potential negativity.

Because the Premier League has ramped up the penalties for managers who don't play the post-match interview game. That's why SAF is back talking to the BBC after all these years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom