Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

eksdee

FH is my second home
Most unconvincing goal he'll ever score, but good to see Torres get a goal. :)

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
At least you can sleep safe in the knowledge that if Chelsea were in the Championship Torres would be a fiend.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Sydrik said:
At least you can sleep safe in the knowledge that if Chelsea were in the Championship Torres would be a fiend.

Ha I was thinking the same

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Have I ever said how good Downing is? he isn't like those fake wannab messi wingers who cut inside every 5minutes! NO!! he has put in so many delicious crosses for Carroll this match it's unreal!

:(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Spuds or Bolton vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs Everton or Sunderland

Probably the most closely contested semi finals in a while.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
:D

In my opinion it will be Liverpool v Chelsea in the final and Torres will score a hattrick and win it for Chelsea 3-0 ;(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bwahahahahaha!

4 beers and my second mojito! Fuck you looooozers :D

N'stuff......

:)

soze

I am a FH squatter
tbh if they could increase the championship by two teams then I would love to see Celtic down here. If they make it to the Premiership I would rather go to Celtic Park than Wigan with the 12 other people.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sorry but Celtic and Rangers would be a bigger asset to this league than some of the smaller supported clubs and after time with the money they can pull in from massive and loyal fan bases they could become good teams.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'd expect the premier league to say no, but the football league would be mad to not let them into the championship for the extra revenue.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I'd expect the premier league to say no, but the football league would be mad to not let them into the championship for the extra revenue.

With the Scots thinking of forming a breakaway nation I'd suggest that this is not going to happen, too much pressure against it on both sides of the border.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"some scots" most normal Scots think it is a retarded idea to break away from the UK

As for Celtic...would they make it out of the Championship?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sorry but Celtic and Rangers would be a bigger asset to this league than some of the smaller supported clubs and after time with the money they can pull in from massive and loyal fan bases they could become good teams.

And how do you fit that into the rules? To fit them in you'd have to stop one or two teams being promoted at each level below. Who compensates those teams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom