thanks to the TLW for stealing my arti...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
SevenSins said:
This aint the bloody PvP server for crying out loud :p

Hahahaha that gave me a good idea! people arguing over artifacts can go camlann and sort it out there!

Like pull shades of mist mobs start hitting it then BANG AOE STUN AND PBAOE OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM xDDD

See it could be worse :p

It's only a game, leave it be, not like you never will get the item and one item doesn't make the player, neither does the class, it's actually time itself(aswell the person in my opinion) and ToA does that in mainly bad ways aswell as changing our attitudes towards each other :/

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
You should be ashamed to use a quote from Full Metal Jacket to such a purpose, LoE has been dead for years, scrubs!

Who gives a Dam what you think. !!
LoE are alive and well in more game than just DAoC only noobs like you aren’t invited. :clap:

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
I thought Seksual did the first batch of ML raids ? may be mistaken here but did the full track from 3-10 under his leadership.

IIRC, Seksual did lead the first batch of _public_ ML raids and went on to lead the first successful Alb runs of ML9 & 10 together with TLW .. but members of TLW had already reached ML8 before the public raids got there from doing private raids.

I also remember Delket leading some huge public raids for ML4 and 7 while they were doing that.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Linnet said:
I also remember Delket leading some huge public raids for ML4 doing that.

The Day Albion Crashed Prydwen, rocked. \o>

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
The Day Albion Crashed Prydwen, rocked. \o>

We know who to blame for that :p

And sko , pay attention ........ if a bus hits you on a street today, ill be one of those who would say ... "no biggie". It is lame to try and brag yourself to infamy (which to you i guess is the 0nly way to make a public appearance and be remembered), so stop trolling. Oh and sko, since you brag on about knowing where your e-penis is, stick it up your arse and fuck yourself proper.

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
You know, even as a member of FL, I can say this is one of the most useless flaming threads ever. :p

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I just remembered why I won't camp artifacts :D

Chill folks, no need for this.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Araudry said:
whats the point in trying to talk with a gm if they ignore me?

Senario -
Tip & Aim approaching amg, we are aware that full group hib stealthers are at the other side, spot you inc on our left, pm you to let you know 1 fg hibbs are other side, pm you again to ask you if you wish to coardinate to take em out, what do i get but completely ignored, you class me as a zerger, i call it grouping with friends, and when i need there help they are there for me.
Had to reply to this as your whining about things you do to others.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Another slant on arty camping, courtesy of something from the "Nodwick" archives (I seem to be spending today as Mr Trying-to-Lighten-the-Mood) :)

Nodwick1pager317.jpg

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Same thing kinda happened to me with TLW at malice encounter. I was stnding next to malice trying to get peeps to come and help me when a TLW member shows up < no names mentioned in this thread>. We have a nice wee chat and he tells me that some of his guild will helps us and we agree to roll for the arti at the end. I thank him very much and say most others guilds would of just ignored me and carried on without me. To cut a long story short we complete encounter and i beat said TLW member in the roll but wait. Another member from TLW rolls for it and gets 100, takes arti and gives to his guild member. I said gratz and left feeling rather down, could do nothing about it but carry on with the game. Such is life. So no point whineing about it, just don't help TLW again.

Cheers Mac

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Mactavish said:
Same thing kinda happened to me with TLW at malice encounter. I was stnding next to malice trying to get peeps to come and help me when a TLW member shows up < no names mentioned in this thread>. We have a nice wee chat and he tells me that some of his guild will helps us and we agree to roll for the arti at the end. I thank him very much and say most others guilds would of just ignored me and carried on without me. To cut a long story short we complete encounter and i beat said TLW member in the roll but wait. Another member from TLW rolls for it and gets 100, takes arti and gives to his guild member. I said gratz and left feeling rather down, could do nothing about it but carry on with the game. Such is life. So no point whineing about it, just don't help TLW again.
oh dear, I think i was there as well (waits for random insults and flames again) ... we were asked in /gu to help with Malice so we kinda assumed it was to help him getting it for himself and it was never mentioned that it is just between you two ... when we saw the rolling start, we assumed it was FFA and rolled as well (and no, I wasn't the one who rolled 100) to help him get it ... no one complained at that point but now it's turned around to put a bad impression on us :(
just make the loot rules clear before an encounter is started so stuff like this won't happen, as simple as that, but don't come around days and weeks after and complain ... that's why god invented the keyboard and gave you fingers to use it ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Um, isn't that how lottos normally work ? Or did you just agree to lotto it between the two of you, with no one else involved ?

If I was trying to get a group together, and a group turned up, and did it with me, for a lotto, I'd be very happy indeed. It's more usual to get told 'No, we're an artifact group, and we're doing it for X person, so no lotto, tough'. (Though last time I got that, I helped them with some encounters anyway, and next day when their Paladin didn't show, joined them and got one)

Darzil

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
You are the FL guildmaster, if you aren't actions aren't representative of your guild then who's would be? That excuse might work for guild members but it holds no water when it comes to guild leaders, simple fact is you lead by example.
I didn't even "steal" the artifact, there was noone there and it took me about 10 minutes to get the pet, and then there's a TLW there.... you think I'm really gonna turn around and log ? (Out of interest: It was a 3:30am)

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
I didn't even "steal" the artifact, there was noone there and it took me about 10 minutes to get the pet, and then there's a TLW there.... you think I'm really gonna turn around and log ? (Out of interest: It was a 3:30am)

If you left the area yes

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Oh come on guys, we are discussing an Unwritten code of conduct, it wont lead anywhere. :( :flame:

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Oh come on guys, we are discussing an Unwritten code of conduct, it wont lead anywhere. :( :flame:

No but it sure is keeping me entertained at work :p

Anarki

Fledgling Freddie
Bah.. Please lock this tread.. This is just silly, and were not getting anywhere with it :(

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Anarki said:
Bah.. Please lock this tread.. This is just silly, and were not getting anywhere with it :(
I think, unfortunately, that there are too many people "camping" this thread for that to happen... unless a moderator runs in and steals the thread from under everyone's noses, of course ;)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
I think, unfortunately, that there are too many people "camping" this thread for that to happen... unless a moderator runs in and steals the thread from under everyone's noses, of course ;)
don't lock it while I'm taking a toilet break from camping it, otherwise I'll have to start a whine thread and qq coz of lost entertainment at boring work :touch:
coffee anyone?

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
by the time you guys are posting here for 12 pages the arti might be up again lol

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Started off about a 7.5 on the Whine-O-Meter. Down to about 4 now. Maybe if someone can drag PE into it, we can get it going back up again;)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
coffee anyone?
Only if you serve the coffee in "A Flask"... Go fetch plz! :touch:

One other thing... don't serve any of those fiery hot, spicy snacks you did at the last all-night arty picnic please Chrystina. I really don't want to suffer another "Ring of Fire" in the morning like I did last time...

Sorry, peeps, I am in seriously groanworthy pun-mode today :fluffle:

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Chrystina said:
oh dear, I think i was there as well (waits for random insults and flames again) ... we were asked in /gu to help with Malice so we kinda assumed it was to help him getting it for himself and it was never mentioned that it is just between you two ... when we saw the rolling start, we assumed it was FFA and rolled as well (and no, I wasn't the one who rolled 100) to help him get it ... no one complained at that point but now it's turned around to put a bad impression on us :(
just make the loot rules clear before an encounter is started so stuff like this won't happen, as simple as that, but don't come around days and weeks after and complain ... that's why god invented the keyboard and gave you fingers to use it ;)

Hmm I had agreed before hand about the two of us were rolling for it, we rolled and I won then secs later another ONE rolled ( not everyone). tis taking the piss if this was not a set up. I did not come on here to complain if you look at my post closely, I am merely adding to the original post. I am a very easy going chap who would help most ppl if they ask but this did leave a bad taste, hence i did not complain at the time.

anyways :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom