Thanks to every Alb who came to the RR!

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Show me 1 post when i have attacked someone personal, make wide ranging accusations thats full of bs wont you, thats how wars start!

Im sorry, I must have made a generalisation based on reading your posts on these boards the last year or so.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
You are correct about netcode, just changed some things to give the other side of the grass.

I sortof fail to see your point here, we both dislike netcode but I really dont see that as whine against mids/hibs in general.

Gorn

Fledgling Freddie
"honestly hope that you live in or near Stockholm so that we can meet up sometime, you see I am really curious as to if you are as foolish in real life as your behaviour on these boards suggests.

I can imagine that you are the kind of type that behave like shit on the boards or when sitting infront of your computer in general.
But when it comes to the real world I get a feeling that you barely dare to say hi to the people who you meet on the street due to your fragile nature"

So u wanna meet up this person and hug him irl or something or beat him up? if u wanna beat him up then ur not so "perfect" urself, and i guess netcode actually didint know that he sat in a wheelchair ,or i even know that he didint btw, but u should really think before ur act like they say

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
I have spoken with Netcode a few time's now thru pm's,and i can say he is genuinly upset about the whole thing,tbh he seems a decent enough guy.We all say things on the spur of the moment.I aint going into my life story ( i'm 50 this year so would be a long one) so i just ask people to let it drop, i myself can forget about it it's no big deal life goes on:)

Iorlas.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Gorn said:
So u wanna meet up this person and hug him irl or something or beat him up? if u wanna beat him up then ur not so "perfect" urself, and i guess netcode actually didint know that he sat in a wheelchair ,or i even know that he didint btw, but u should really think before ur act like they say

As I said, I am really curious as I dont know him apart from reading his posts on these boards the last year and I honestly must say that so far I have not been all that impressed.

Without knowing him better than that I must say that the post made in this thread was not really out of character since there has been alot not so nice words and generalisations coming from that direction before.
Atleast that is the picture I have gotten from him.

Stating that I would like to meet him and see if he really is this bad does not make me want to go and beat him up, Ill pass on the hugging part as well.
But you can rest assured that if there was a Daoc meet in Stockholm I would come to meet the people and to see who is hiding behind the name netcode.

Im really sorry if this whole ordeal makes me less perfect in your eyes.
If he truly did not know then perhaps this might be the time off needed to think more before writing in the future.

If there is something else you wish to discuss feel free to stop by our TS and check if Im an online. If you dont have the adress it is boslejv.mine.nu

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
I have spoken with Netcode a few time's now thru pm's,and i can say he is genuinly upset about the whole thing,tbh he seems a decent enough guy.We all say things on the spur of the moment.I aint going into my life story ( i'm 50 this year so would be a long one) so i just ask people to let it drop, i myself can forget about it it's no big deal life goes on:)

Iorlas.

Glad to hear that, then I must say I might have misjudged him as well.

For the record, I started writing my post before Iorlas above and didnt see it untill now.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Docs said:
I sortof fail to see your point here, we both dislike netcode but I really dont see that as whine against mids/hibs in general.

was more a hidden joke ;)

Just found your text good so used it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom