Thanks Requiel

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
For logging in and solving the bug on my character, which in turn meant I got full credit on my ML3 raid.

This is the type of service that makes people renew their accounts ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Seems he was busy last night, fished me out of the null part of Svasud Faste too!

Cheers again!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Also sorted out a problem we had with GoV encounter :)

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Laroma said:
Okay so a GM did his job for once, wow!

If a person wants to thank somebody on this forum then let them imo, worthless comments like that dont interest nobody.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
agreed we flame them for bad stuff why should they not get a "thanks", "well done" or "great work"

think the set of gm's we have at the moment are doing a good job and long may it continue

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
For logging in and solving the bug on my character, which in turn meant I got full credit on my ML3 raid.

This is the type of service that makes people renew their accounts ;)

Can you explain a bit more please because i thought that GoA stated after ToA release, that they will not going to give credit to players, when for any reason they lost the credit, only the player will have to do the encounter/ master level from the beginig. I dont remember anyone else geting credit in similar situations as yours apear to be.
Please give more info about it.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I had done the ML3 prereqs, my /quest was saying that cure for antioos and kepa were completed, I had the necessary items, but my journal was bugged so I couldn't get credit for the ML steps. We actually had to redo em in order for me and another person to get credit. We had done the steps however, we didn't get credit out of nothing. It was just a bug apparently blocking credit, we got no freebies, instead we had to repeat the steps (which in turn means going around the temple of twilight and it's amazing agro ;))

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
Well, I had done the ML3 prereqs, my /quest was saying that cure for antioos and kepa were completed, I had the necessary items, but my journal was bugged so I couldn't get credit for the ML steps. We actually had to redo em in order for me and another person to get credit. We had done the steps however, we didn't get credit out of nothing. It was just a bug apparently blocking credit, we got no freebies, instead we had to repeat the steps (which in turn means going around the temple of twilight and it's amazing agro ;))

Well i never expect you to get anything out of nothing, but i would rearly mind if you had taken anything without redo the steps.
The reasons i asked is that similar things like credit lose and ml bugs have happen many time to friends etc but all the times they had to repeat again and again the steps/encouters.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I undestand, no worries, my phrasing was a bit off in the fist post. We did the encounters again and again, I meant that I wouldn't be able to get full ML3 credit if I couldn't get these 2 steps done due to the bug.

And yes, we blame them for their service, we should also thank em and acknowledge when a job is well done.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Stop the ***** Moaning

Why can't someone praise GM's. Why can't someone thank GOA for eventually sorting out the lag issues which they eventually did and they have done it well.

After all if you are still playing the game after 3 years there has to be something right about it huh :)

Well done GM's keep up the good work. And well done GOA for sorting out the lag at last its all good for now.

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we have 2 beg a gm 2 get smt done all the time????
Bg leader of ML3 had a similar problem not gettin an item 2 complete 1 of those steps so he didnt finished ML3.
ML2 was incomplete havin 2 do 2.5 (and 2.10) cause apart from that there were major lds n freakin lag we just coundnt find the 2.5 mob, roamin all the lair dustin, each corner n callin a gm for 2 hours but nothing. :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Laroma said:

Yes and someone is thanking them for it. Showing a little gratitude for a job well done is always a good thing to do.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Well it wasn't just Requiel. Need to thank Staj for finding an E&E, the E&E for getting hold of Requiel and then Requiel for making us hike around that damned temple a few times :D My gf, sry my fiance ;), was one of the people who had a bugged Kepa quest, so thanks all for making sure she got credit before moving on to 3.10.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I hold our english server GM's in high regard, and they know it.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
:D did the GM's just do there job or go beyond what was expected of them? :p

I cant really work out if people are praising them for doing there job or praising them for going beyond what is expectd of a GM?

Which make you ask the question:

" what is expected of a GM"?

:m00:

Aussie

Banned
these kind of threads are not allowed on fh, i'm afraid i'll have to report this thread.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Laroma said:
Why don't you crawl back up whichever GMs arse you fell out of?

How about you leaving these forums? You're such a waste of database space.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Poor old Requiel, valuable beard-combing time spent fixing all these problems...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
:D did the GM's just do there job or go beyond what was expected of them? :p

I cant really work out if people are praising them for doing there job or praising them for going beyond what is expectd of a GM?

Which make you ask the question:

" what is expected of a GM"?

Does it matter? Someone did a job (whether or not it was beyond their "call of duty") and made someone happy. That someone is now saying "thanks". Leave it at that and be happy ;)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
now if we could get them online to stop all the cheating lag casters and radar abusers would be good for me ;)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
me i dont lag cast :(

dont radar either

i just mushroom (never in windows or where they cant be killed)

o yeah i somtimes shroom up entrance of alb poc but then you ask for it :D

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Laroma said:

You obviously have nothing better to do than just flame a gm who actually does things.

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday another waste of time searchin 4 the ml2.4 mob. No gm ingame but e&e said there was 1 in iirc but all we got was our @@. 2 times no ml2 n i still w8 since i did ml3 +ml4 n postponed all other ml till i get ml2. I even got ml2.11 o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom