Thanks GoA!! (Story Inside)

Sentimos

Banned
Well yesterday I went to log on and found out both of my accounts are banned Sentimos and my BB. I had no e-mails from GoA or right now tickets so I waited for my brother Gimmly to get home and check his stuff. He was suspended 15 days ago for 15 days for saying the word fuck in chat and it was ment to of been lifted yesterday. His was banned also and had received this e-mail

Code:
Hello,

We have investigated an incident of third party program abuse and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Accounts: Gimmly's Account Login, Sentimos, My BBs.
Details of the offence: Once again, despite an earlier warning and a termination of your main account for the same offence we find that you are selling cheat guides on eBay.
Consequences for the accounts: All accounts which you either own or regularly use are permanently terminated. You will not be welcome to create new ones, should we find any new accounts operated by you then they too will be summarily and instantly terminated.

When starting the game on the European servers of Dark Age of Camelot, you agreed to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA) and the rules established by the Code of Conduct.

- Article in the EULA:

6. Hacks, Modifications and/or Changes to the Game
You may not use any third party software to modify the Game to change Game play. You may not use intellectual property rights contained in the Game or the Software to create or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, as through server emulators. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.

- Article in the Rules of Conduct

Legality
No illegal activity is permitted within the Dark Age of Camelot, on its site or more generally in the environment connected with the game. The encouragement of such activities or the supply of means by which such activities could be practised will not be tolerated.
It is forbidden to supply the means of access to software of an illegal and/or harmful nature (such as viruses or hacking/pirating programs).

- Article in the General Conditions:

GOA reserves the right to temporarily suspend or definitively terminate your subscription, effective immediately, in the event of:
- insolvability or expiry of your credit card. GOA wishes to point out that your account may be suspended or closed if we are unable to invoice your card if it has expired on the date you renew your subscription,;
- inability of GOA to check or authenticate the information provided at the time of subscription ;
- failure to meet any of your obligations under the present general subscription conditions;
- breach of intellectual property rights; In this respect, you acknowledge that the DAOC game contains elements protected by intellectual property rights and that GOA and/or any other supplier of its content remain the full owners of the relevant contents of the DAOC game and that you do not become the owner of these rights by downloading DAOC or by accessing your Player Account ;
- failure to respect the provisions of the DAOC Behaviour Charter, available to consult at the address http://www.camelot-europe.com.
- and more generally in the event of behaviour that GOA, at its entire discretion, judges harmful to its interests or to those of DAOC users.
In the event of the suspension of your Player Account or in the event of termination of the account by GOA for one of the reasons stated above, you lose the right to access your Player Account and the data contained in it and you will not be entitled to any reimbursement, in whole or in part.

Cheating is NOT tolerated in an online game and is not accepted on the servers of Dark Age of Camelot.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager.

He replied saying wtf are you doing basically and they replied with:

Code:
Hello again,
I am afraid that given your previous record that I do not believe your protestations of innocence. All accounts that we know to be used by you have been terminated and will not be reopened under any circumstances. This is entirely within our rights as agreed by you every time you logged into the game and when you created your account.

Yours sincerely,
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

This is fucking ridiculous not only has he not been involved in that shit since his ban on his main account, me and him don't own an Ebay account. You ask for evidence / proof of these bans and they don't give it to you because they have nothing to give you, but hate. It took them over 12 hours to reply and they replied with this ballocks:

Code:
Greetings,
Your accounts have been permanently terminated following a series of incidents in which the owner of the account Gimmly has continually breached our rules despite multiple warnngs. As a result all accounts to which this individual has access to have been terminated. We remind you that you are entirely responsible for any actions performed by your account even if you are not playing it at the time and that account sharing is not permitted under any circumstances.
None of these accounts will be reopened and any new ones created will be instantly closed by us.

Yours sincerely,

And the reply, after I replied saying its not me:

Code:
at the time and that account sharing is not permitted under any circumstances.
None of these accounts will be reopened and any new ones created will be instantly closed by us.

Yours sincerely,

So what are GoA saying if one person gets banned that plays in a net cafe the rest of the net cafe gets banned? I can't play with the same address as someone else? Not only have they banned us but I have done nothing at all wrong and neither has Gimmly. I have had one suspension on Sentimos account in 4 years for bug pulling mobs in PoC for arti exp with 5 other people. And the sarcasm in the replies they send which is basically trying to wind you up is fucking stupid. They wouldn't be saying that sort of shit to English people if they were based in England because some one would get that angry and go strangle the twat. Not like you can do anything when their in France.

So I guess that’s good bye from me, I didn't really want to play glast anyway was about to get are set group out when glast started and everyone jumped to glast from pryd. I enjoyed my valk, very strong class I was highest in Europe with several periods of inactivity until a month ago when some French or germens over took me.

I can only pry that GoA go bankrupt or get sued and the game is hosted by another company instead of these frog eating tits.

Sentimos :cheers:

Gamah

Banned
Your brother sold cheats on Ebay, no doubt used them as well, unlucky..and good job GOA.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to request you change the 'Retired' part of your signature to 'Banned', to ensure accuracy.

Tilda

Its funny you claim to be his brother, but I havent seen any proof of this, but I have seen you/your brother selling hacks and shit on ebay.
Guess who I side with.

Secondly, mind your language here please.

Thanks!
Tilda

Gamah

Banned
Oh and if you're looking for sympathy FH is not the best place to go.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
I'd like to request you change the 'Retired' part of your signature to 'Banned', to ensure accuracy.

rofl that cracked me up!

Sentimos

Banned
Sye said:
rofl that cracked me up!
No its called an addicted daoc forum troll with no life, he’s funny to laugh at yes.

Gamah said:
Oh and if you're looking for sympathy FH is not the best place to go.
I am not, just though I would explain why I won't be around.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
finally goa sent these fekkwits away from the game. good call, everyone hates em and they sell cheats, even come here posting; trying to say goa made a fault when they cheat, rofl :]

Not often i say this but:

Thumbs up goa!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Sentimos said:
No its called an addicted daoc forum troll with no life, he’s funny to laugh at yes.

Says the one with a full life whos crying about being banned.. xD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you could prove your brothers by credit card details, ok you could scam a bank but the credit card details would be of 2 different people (assuming you both have jobs and cards)

but you appear to live/play in the same place, blame you brother for trying to make money by abuse. GOA can be both helpful and idiotic but its your brother who screwed you over this time.

I spose you wont have to goto france to get your revenge, just pee on him whilst he sleeps!

Gamah

Banned
Sentimos said:
I am not, just though I would explain why I won't be around.

In a flame GOA way, if anything this will make peoples faith in GOA stronger, hell I want the GOA office address to send round the hoes for Requiel and Xalin, I mean women without hairy armpits would be a r0x treat :D

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
blame your brother not GoA.. I hear WoW is nice this time of year.. take a vacation.

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
In a flame GOA way, if anything this will make peoples faith in GOA stronger, hell I want the GOA office address to send round the hoes for Requiel and Xalin, I mean women without hairy armpits would be a r0x treat :D

women would be a treat for them...

:m00:

Sentimos

Banned
I find it amazing when people call people cheaters with no evidance? :worthy:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Scenario 1: You are really Sentimos, not Gimmly, posting on your own account. In this scenario you have just breached our agreement that you would behave extra-carefully on these boards given my previous leniency, both in this thread and the previously closed one. Scenario 1 gets you perma banned by me, as per our previous conversations.

Scenario 2: You are really Gimmly using your brothers FH account in order to post in your usual manner. I have previously warned your brother that he should, under no circumstances, let you use his FH account to post on the grounds that you would likely get his account banned. Scenario 2 gets your brother perma banned by me.

Goodbye and don't message me on IRC for a(nother) reprieve.

Kadayn

Banned
Sparx said:
it seems GoA had evidence tho
By looking reading this, it looks like they don’t. And I agree GoA are worthless pieces of shit.

But so is FH with the forum trolls.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Well, they do have the right to terminate your account, and I don't think they'd ban several accounts without any evidence of some sort of missbehaving. The only thing that I say when people lose accounts, is that they should have any money they pre-paid and haven't used refunded.

But look at it this way, welcome to the real world ;) You can farm RL money (aka, work), you can group with people (get to the pub), RvR (Saturday night at New Cross) etc. So you wont miss that much really :p

Kadayn

Banned
Jupitus said:
Scenario 1: You are really Sentimos, not Gimmly, posting on your own account. In this scenario you have just breached our agreement that you would behave extra-carefully on these boards given my previous leniency, both in this thread and the previously closed one. Scenario 1 gets you perma banned by me, as per our previous conversations.

Scenario 2: You are really Gimmly using your brothers FH account in order to post in your usual manner. I have previously warned your brother that he should, under no circumstances, let you use his FH account to post on the grounds that you would likely get his account banned. Scenario 2 gets your brother perma banned by me.

I personally think he won't care as he just quit daoc. Not like FH is any good apart from some daoc news.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:

:worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am the only person EVER to evade Jupitus's Ban stick, i got dragonfang off and ran away, he's not found me since.

*stealths off*

I see no reason not to believe GOA as Sentimos has not provided any evidence.

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:

You're getting mean in your old age Jup, don't change ;)

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
did you even bother to ask GoA WHAT the cheat was???

didn't think so as you havn't shown us... which means you know exactly what it was for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom