TFC Preview Server Games

D

Debaser

300!

... erm, so, anyway, game tommorow yes?

can't wait :)

P

Pro]v[etheus

Hi Debs, yes game tomorrow as usual, 9PM start.

Game.net TFC Preview Server
213.221.178.81:27016

Look forward to seeing you there.

Y

yaesu

i wanted to wish Prom a happy birthday, but some meanie closed the thread....ok so it was like a week ago, but thats not the point!

so.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

hehe

game tonight, dont forget!

Y

P

Pippa666

Great games last night, had a good laugh too :D

Look forward to tonights game :clap:

P

Pippa666

Cracking games yet again tonight, still ppl on the server now :clap:

M

Moön

Found out about this last night and went along, was really good fun so I'l definately be up for more :)

Good job organising it :)

P

Pro]v[etheus

Pleased to hear that you enjoyed the game Moon, we have an organised game everynight, although some nights are alot busier than others as you found out lastnight.

P

Pippa666

Bit of a quieter night last night on the server, tonight should be good though and as its the festive season Deady is handing out free mince pies as you join. :clap:

P

Pro]v[etheus

Surely Deady has to be on the server to do that ?

Deady + server doesn't quite work in the same sentence ;)

P

Pippa666

great games again tonight, bit of a slow start but filled to the brim eventually :clap:

thanx to all those that joined :)

P

Pro]v[etheus

You're welcome Pip, you can always rely on me.

M

Maljonic

Merry Christmas to the TFC gang btw and a belated happy birthday to Prom :clap:

P

Pippa666

I know what happened tonight Moon, will talk to u abt it in pm later, I was afk all evening so nothing I could do. I'm sure tomorrow will be better tho.

I too would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas & a happy new year :bazbeer:

P

Pro]v[etheus

It saddens me to know that the community nights won't be with us for much longer but until then i guess we should make the most of it. TFC will be played as usual on the Game.net TFC Preview Server and i shall be there til the bitter end:(

My new forum home will be FreddysHouse - Half-Life forum , hopefully all you guys will pop on over.

I would like to thank everyone that made the BW/Game.net TFC community a friendly and fun place to be, you'll all be sadly missed, especially Mal whom it was a pleasure killing.

*choked*

*looks aimlessly for a TFC server*

P

Pippa666

Well, what to say... tbh I'm gutted :(

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here & will miss it greatly. The community nights have been going for over a year now & I've spent major amounts of time trying to promote the servers as best I can.
Today this news has killed whatever hope I and others had of getting the servers back to their former glory.
I would like to thank Deady for taking me onboard as Head GM & all the GM's themselves who have given their time, effort and continued support for TFC.
Thank you also to everyone who has participated in the games, your support has always been appreciated.

There will of course still be the organised TFC game this evening as per usual, so I guess I'll see you there.

My new residence like so many others will be at FreddysHouse :)

M

Maljonic

The Evil Game net has done it then, slowly weeded out everything that wasn't making money and dispensing with all that is fun.... and I'll have to move my web site just as it's beginning to take off :(

P

Pro]v[etheus

Absolutely brilliant game earlier, server was chocker :clap:

M

Maljonic

It was great, they should just keep TFC and CS and ditch the rest imo :)

D

Debaser

Oh dear :(

Well, ty Pippa for the organised games, they were my first go at online gaming and I bloomin loved it :)

I know i havent been on much the past few months (stupid comp and real life stuff) but, I was just begining to start coming on again.

Oh well.

P

Pro]v[etheus

Hi Debs, we'll still be holding the games until the servers are shut down so don't forget tonights game.

Game.net TFC Preview Server 9PM

213.221.178.81:27016

Hope to see you there

Users who are viewing this thread