Test The Nation

O

old.ignus

Damn football kept putting me off. I could have done with that before I took my apptitude test for the RAF although the questions for the RAF were harder. Algebra equations with just a scrap of paper and very little time.

T

Teh Krypt

Ach. This aint an IQ test no. Its a quiz.. its pritty crap really, some of the things are purely luck those are in the pot luck section :p. I did shit. :)

J

Jupitus

I'm struggling really badly - I was always crap at history :)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Jupitus
I'm struggling really badly - I was always crap at history :)

I did it on the net thus ive finished... I must say this is a LOT harder then the IQ test they did.. imo.

(Faulty towers is so funny :p)

T

Teh Krypt

I should have done that :p I wouldnt have rushed the questions then, as you HAVE to wait the full time :p

J

Jupitus

and wait for all the bullshit discussion/padding out.... im bored now:(

T

Teh Krypt

Ops.. we are chit chating, back to subject, i'll talk a load of bullcrap for a few mins then get down to what I really wanted to say...

Ok again, a friend of mine did the test last year as a 16 year old (using the answer sheet which gets given out a few days later) then took it as a 80 year old and got better marks as an 80 year old. Because young ones are supposed to remember stuff better... or something :p

T

Teh Krypt

Oh I jolly well have. I'll wait till I find out the average.. as it seems very low :p

J

Jupitus

doubt I have many more than that tbh... get ON with it, Anne and Phil!!!

J

Jupitus

10/15 at this stage - didn't like the early questions and I think I get better later, though we have yet to see for sure ....:confused:

T

Teh Krypt

I got 9/15 on the first set. Then went worse and worse :p

J

Jupitus

well I'm 22/30 now..... hoping it gets better... my mother in law is ahead of me right now :(

T

Teh Krypt

Some people take these boards and what i say way too seriously. As proved by the pirate thing ;)

J

Jupitus

*senses Krypty backing right off, for once*

Y

Yoni

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Some people take these boards and what i say way too seriously. As proved by the pirate thing ;)

and your point is :rolleyes:

T

Teh Krypt

Well people do, they hang on and gorp at every word I write. Can't even see a bit of sarcasm :(

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Well people do, they hang on and gorp at every word I write. Can't even see a bit of sarcasm :(

Ffs Krypt, you filthy bilge rat. Go and fester in the dungeon with some other braindead maggots.

*hops on the bandwagon*

T

Teh Krypt

Some guy on TV said he didnt remember Richard of York gave battle in vein... instead he remeberd Red and yellow and pink and blue (song)

(Which is indeed totaly different.. yet no1 noticed :p)

S

SoWat

I did the online version, which I assume is the same, and got 109.

I had a 50p piece sitting on my desk though, so that one was a bit easy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom