Terminator 3

M

Meatballs

true lies was coo', "I have to lie to women to get laid. And I don't score much. I got a really small dick, it's pathetic."

J

Jonny_Darko

Cameron's decent enough don't get me wrong, but he's basically a hack who had some decent (if wholly unoriginal) sci-fi ideas early on in his career.

Aliens does rock, as does Terminator 1. The Abyss is pretty good and True Lies had it's moments. Throw in the fact that he was behind Dark Angel, Piranha: The Spawning and Titanic and you've got a guy who's really nothing special. Certainly not among the best directors in the world.

M

Meatballs

S1 Dark Angel was good, and Titanic was like amazing (by female standards), I've only sat through it once :p

O

old.ignus

The best thing about Cameron is that fact that he forgets to say cut sometimes and ends up with some very long films which gives more value for money, and then a few years later when you think you've seen his films enough times he goes and releases a special edition with just a bit more to make you watch it again.

W

Wij

This film is proper shit. Most of it is like a piss-take of T2. The ending is brand new shit though.

Storyline ? Characterisation ? Fuck 'em ! Who needs it ?

"Your fiance is dead !"

"Oh, ok, I'll have forgotten about that next scene."

Where was the suspense ? The car chase was the only action scene worth watching and that was well cheesy.

The Terminator fights ? Pur-lease... "I know let's have them smashing each other's heads down bogs. That'll be teh funneh !"

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a fisting from a broken milk bottle.

:eek:

A

Arnor

about plot flaws, there was a pretty huge one in t1 or 2, where they create an infinate loop-thingy with skynet and destroying the chip (been a while since I saw it so cant tell you exactly what it was, but i do remember there was one.)

that said, Im really looking forward to seeing t3 and shagging ms.loken in the bum on the back row while watching it, heard she was in norway atm ;)

W

Wij

DON'T DO IT. IT'S FUCKING SHIT !!!1

(the film, not bumsex with that bird, although that is, ironically, fucking shit, i'll stop now, thx)

A

Arnor

lol :D

nothing you can say can stop me from watching that flick, if its shit or not ill make up my own mind about thankyouverymuchyouvebeenmosthelpful

W

Wij

My disgust has been registered at imdb.com.

How can it have a rating of 7.3 ??? Idiocy.

D

Daffeh

i did like the ending, and wasnt really disappointed as i didnt have high hopes for it anyway....worth a watch for the action scenes imo.

although its blatently just done to get a T4 out of the door, the future scenario posted earlier would be good :)

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by Arnor
about plot flaws, there was a pretty huge one in t1 or 2, where they create an infinate loop-thingy with skynet and destroying the chip (been a while since I saw it so cant tell you exactly what it was, but i do remember there was one.)

that said, Im really looking forward to seeing t3 and shagging ms.loken in the bum on the back row while watching it, heard she was in norway atm ;)

Ahh, but they can explain it all away with multiple realities.

Wij your cleary wrong, did you have a dildo in your anus when you went to see it? Its an enjoyable action flick with some funny lines.

/edit. NOt sure where the dildo thing came from Wij, was the drink talking.

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Wij
My disgust has been registered at imdb.com.

How can it have a rating of 7.3 ??? Idiocy.

it may not be as good as the first two, but that doesn't make it a bad film.

W

Wij

But it IS a bad film.

...and I would probably have enjoyed it much more with a dildo in my anus. At least I would have the excuse to get up and readjust every now and again thereby averting my eyes from the foul stinkupus that attempted to pass itself off as celluloid entertainment.

T

Tom

They don't use celluloid anymore u m0ng. Its cellulite now.

:p

W

Wij

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
They don't use celluloid anymore u m0ng. Its cellulite now.

:p

Then you have the most filmic arse in history.

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Wij
But it IS a bad film.

Im sorry but in my opinion you are wrong, and we all know, opinions cant be wrong so neah!

W

Wij

Originally posted by Meatballs
Im sorry but in my opinion you are wrong, and we all know, opinions cant be wrong so neah!

Then my opinion is that you are a slow-witted dullard with all the taste in motion pictures of a halibut with a season ticket to Police Academy 7.

N

nath

I'm sorry that you may have been expecting a sequel to T2, Wij. I'm fairly certain that's all you could have against T3 because other than the inherent AWFULNESS that being the bastard sequel of two of the most influential sci fi films of the late 20th century... it's a jolly good yarn.

If they renamed it to Robots, Guns and Explostions Oh My! you'd probably love it.

O

old.Fweddy

Wij, as your Propaganda Minister, I have to advise you to stop posting about the quality of the film and just make vulgar comments about every female cast member. Otherwise you risk offending your supporters.

You should be reminded that your popularity is based on fart jokes and a man-of-the-people attitude, not intellectual comments. You're in danger of losing the common touch.

W

Wij

She made her tits like bigger after seeing that bra advert. Wow. All birds should be given that power. They could like grow as big as you wanted em on the day. Grow into your hands like. Fan-fucking-tastic eh ?

M

Meatballs

then as soon as you take off the bra, they shrink... damn wonderbras

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by nath
If they renamed it to Robots, Guns and Explostions Oh My! you'd probably love it.
Mick Foleys ear is turning in the small box in his back garden it was buried in as we speak. So go buy his new book to make up for it!

T

Tom

I'm seeing T3 at 1740 today, I'm looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread