Teh Plan: Next Hunt!

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by old.Bubble
I'm not much higher :)
Just thought with 16 orders you'd be busy :)
Join us, it can be like the... erm... cerimonial union of 2 great forces of spam.

S

'Shy

Originally posted by old.Bubble
I'm not much higher :)
Just thought with 16 orders you'd be busy :)

Yeh but I'm a crafting geek, besides I've done most of it - only 4 suits left now, yay me!

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by 'Shy
Yeh but I'm a crafting geek, besides I've done most of it - only 4 suits left now, yay me!
Including mine + my weapons? :p

C

Conchabar

crafting is soooo boring how anyone does it i have no clue... salvaging prolly the most fun as u see ure money go up :D

S

'Shy

Oo ffs was having funs then farming emeralds with me iccle nightshade, got booted and now server is down :(

S

'Shy

Humm well, servers down so I guess time to update my to-do list. Plus my mousey battery is low so I can charge it while I type!

Karlo's armour is spellcrafted and ready to hand back. Karlo please come online asap and pick it up.

Spellcraft Blithering's new booties. Blithering, I know you won't be on today (Sunday) so please be in Domnann as early as you can after 5pm tomorrow to do these.

Spellcraft Adari's armour with Coim's template

Make Noodles armour (scale)~ DONE

Spellcraft Noodles armour with basic template unless alternate sent. I need help with this- Blithering can we do it tomorrow before we zerg if there's time?

Make Salty's armour (reinforced)~ DONE

Make Salty's weapons (pierce)~ DONE

Spellcraft Salty's armour, template received

Spellcraft Conch - have a spare set of Bard armour mine just grew out of - what luck!

Spellcraft Foxeh, awaiting template. Please let me have this asap or I won't be able to do it.

Make Sibanic's armour (reinforced)~ DONE

Spellcraft Sibanic's armour with basic template. I need you online to help me with this.

Make Sibanic's weapons (blades)

Make Swords armour (scale)

Make Eky's armour (reinforced)- Please give back cloth so I can sell and get some money back on it

Spellcraft Eky's armour with Coim's template

---

As you can see, still quite a bit to be done, and now the servers are down indefintely it might not be done at all. But at least we have the basics - everyone has decent armour (apart from Eky at this point but we are still not even sure if he will be on).

According to GOA site it could be a couple more hours so I'm going to go watch some tv and try not to stress about not being able to play or craft :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

On monday I can be on any time after 4:00 to do noodles armour.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
On monday I can be on any time after 4:00 to do noodles armour.
The chances of the servers being up any time before 5 are pretty slim. :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Coim-
The chances of the servers being up any time before 5 are pretty slim. :p

I have faith in GOA! Servers go down at 8 right? Cant take them that long...

C

Coim-

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
I have faith in GOA! Servers go down at 8 right? Cant take them that long...
I'm not sure when the servers go down, all I remember them saying was that it'd be sometime in the morning. And yes, it could take them that long. :p

S

'Shy

Lol! The servers are already down!!!!

Ooo well I'll go wtfpwn some more fallen demons on my quest to find Andariel's lair and wtfpwn her.

S

saltymcpepper

if servers are up tonight ill log in and give u the armor back to sc

A

adari

The servers will come down quite early in the morning (probably around 8am CET) and the maintenance will probably take the whole day.

Keke. :eek:

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Karlo
fucking stupid goa :(
=/ dam straight when do they do anything right.. lol i bet the frenchies servers will be up first^^

A

adari

Originally posted by Conchabar
=/ dam straight when do they do anything right.. lol i bet the frenchies servers will be up first^^

Heh, you are a fucking moron, if you don't think GOA does anything right then shut the fuck up and don't download their patches either, in fact, piss off and go play another game.

S

'Shy

Well I'm home for lunch and patched but the servers are still down :(

S

Sibanac

Whats the plan for tonight then ?

is it still on if en when the servers come up ?

S

'Shy

Yerp, get your ass on there as soon as the servers up tbh :)

If its not working by, say, 6pm, meet back here and start a few spam threads :)

S

Sibanac

Yerp, get your ass on there as soon as the servers up tbh :)

If its not working by, say, 6pm, meet back here and start a few spam threads :)

ok i'll prepaire my begging lines, because i have no idee how to get anywhere, all i know i that i am lvl 24.5, have 0 con 0G 0S 0C and i am nekid:)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by adari
Heh, you are a fucking moron, if you don't think GOA does anything right then shut the fuck up and don't download their patches either, in fact, piss off and go play another game.

Just got in and checked the servers, all french ones are up, none of the others are :p

Conch may be a fucking moron but in this case he is ever-so-slightly right.

C

Coim-

Oh the drama. Will the servers be up in time!?!? Or not!?!? :eek:

S

Sibanac

the server status thingy seems to have borked, probebly 8000 freaks pressing refresh every 2 secs

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by adari

wheres the fun in that?

S

swords

Fritz is getting his servers done.
Once again Johny English is being Shafted...just because we FUCKING OWNED YOUR PUSSY FRENCH RUGBY PLAYERS...doesnt mean you have to start bad buisness practice. (or continue for that matter)

S

saltymcpepper

im home anyway all patched up etc.
gtg for dinner so ill be rdy about 6 if the servers are up, one just came up as i watched so i dont think itll be long now

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
im home anyway all patched up etc.
gtg for dinner so ill be rdy about 6 if the servers are up, one just came up as i watched so i dont think itll be long now

if it isnt done by 7 i wont be playing cba to sit around for ever w8ing

S

'Shy

Still down. Oo well, gives me time to make a blimp movie..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom