Techno spider pig~!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I bet all those things happened :eek: rly i do,

Oh and the "Jamacian invasion", if that didn't happen my mum wouldn't of met my dad.

You being sarcastic or dont you believe me?

I loved my schoollife, hence why I went mental and got booted out when I was 15 !

So, you are fine with one culture "invading", but when its the Polish thats not fine?

Gamah

Banned
You being sarcastic or dont you believe me?

I loved my schoollife, hence why I went mental and got booted out when I was 15 !

So, you are fine with one culture "invading", but when its the Polish thats not fine?

Not when it results in my local town going into disrepair and drime rates soaring.

But this was not a problem when it was just Muslims and Sikhs in the local area..it was actually the white council scumbags causing all the shit.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL only in FH can the topic of conversation go from Spiderpig to this LOL

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Oddly enough, I quite liked it. I hate that Spiderpig is the new e-fad, and fucked if I'll be putting "LOLSPIDERPIG" on my msn name anytime soon, but the song is entertaining.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
OKLOLZ. SORRY. I GUESS I WAS MISTAKEN IN MY BEING ENTERTAINED BY THIS SONG. PERHAPZ I WAS GETTIN A FALSE POSITIVE FROM ALL THE "OLD" POSTZ AND GAY JOKEZ LOL.

What? I don't see any gay jokes here. All I see is some nub who found the most retarded thing of 2007 funny. That spiderpig shit spread through the internet and IRL faster than the plague. It' SO over used, said DAILY and everyone thinks it is funny.

Urgh.. Maybe it's just me, since I live in a town full of idiots.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
What did I say in my post? To me it looks like I said I didn't appreciate Spiderpig as the latest internet meme. But if you managed to get a different message from my fairly straightforward text.. then congrats I guess.

My second post was a sarcastic one, based around the fact that you said "It's not entertaining" when your idea of entertainment seems to be posting "Old" and making gay jokes. At least that's what a lot of your FH time seems to be spent doing. I'll be entertained by whatever the hell I like at the end of the day. If you've got nothing better to do with your time than come and try to flame me/others for it, then good luck to you. I'll let you know if I start caring.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
2004 - Numaha
2005 - Chuck Norris
2006 - Snakes on a Plane
2007 - Spiderpig

Whats next for the internet "fads", ie stuff thats really shit

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
spiderpig is fucking shit, the simpsons movie was fucking shit, this whole god damn thing is fucking shit!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2004 - Numaha
2005 - Chuck Norris
2006 - Snakes on a Plane
2007 - Spiderpig

Whats next for the internet "fads", ie stuff thats really shit

Mmmmmmmeeee!!! :clap:

But seriously, i've been planning on either 2009-2010 being the year of the Seal :D

2009 probably as everyones gonna go on the 2010 train.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think living away from Mummy in the real world is having an effect on poor little Gamah.

Sorry kid, not everyone agrees with your views and you don't get a pat on the head every time you say something.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I liked the Simpsons movie and that Spiderpig thing is kinda funny tbh...well at least it was funny when I was over at a music festival 3 weeks ago and drunk people yelled Spiderpiiiiiig at night instead of the usual "Helgaaa"

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
You argumentative bunch of forumite scrotes :touch:

and I agree, Spiderpig was funny for about 3 minutes, then it got really friggin annoying

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I have just seen the Spiderpig clip again, I feel sorry for anyone to has laughed at that. It is so incredibly shit!

Gamah

Banned
I think living away from Mummy in the real world is having an effect on poor little Gamah.

Sorry kid, not everyone agrees with your views and you don't get a pat on the head every time you say something.

Seriously has the wife stopped letting you fuck her baggy minge? You're such a prick, I think it may be down due to lack of sexual activity in your house, so you must resort to one hand typed insults whilst the other hand masturbates your 3inch python furiously because you once again attempted to insult me.

Ofc "not everyone agrees with my views" that's the entire idea of a forum...fucking moron.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Seriously has the wife stopped letting you fuck her baggy minge? You're such a prick, I think it may be down due to lack of sexual activity in your house, so you must resort to one hand typed insults whilst the other hand masturbates your 3inch python furiously because you once again attempted to insult me.

Ofc "not everyone agrees with my views" that's the entire idea of a forum...fucking moron.

but rather than debate it with them you resort to childish insults, or starting random arguments, seriously is there anyone left on the forum that you haven't slagged off because they don't agree with your views? when you cant bully your views into people you throw a wobbler and get yourself banned.

you are a spoilt little brat, typical only child syndrome, just grow up

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
He's not really slagged off me o_O So, HA! Atleast, nothing I remember.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Im apparently the next Satan, according to Gamah.

Now, where is my gun to shoot the black people?

/sarcasm

Hey, we clearly established on the other thread that i'm satan :eek:

Or was i the devil...hmm...

Gamah

Banned
but rather than debate it with them you resort to childish insults, or starting random arguments, seriously is there anyone left on the forum that you haven't slagged off because they don't agree with your views? when you cant bully your views into people you throw a wobbler and get yourself banned.

you are a spoilt little brat, typical only child syndrome, just grow up

spoilt..haha, when I was growing up I was lucky to have 2 penny's to rub together.

Shows how clueless you are.

There's actually quite a few people on the forums who I have never "slagged off" you're not one of them, and you seem to have some sort of inbuilt system to dislike me, so why would I ever give a shit what you say? you're just some old bloke who wants to prove himself better than me.

Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom