Techno spider pig~!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Managed to watch 19 seconds before I started losing the will to live listening to that fucking shit music. Don't bother clicking people. Utter wank.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im sick of that spiderpig, its a load of overrated shite than the "scene" fanbois have jumped on.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
well i did say it was shit xD

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No, you said it was "kinda shit but..." which meant you really liked it but wasn't sure if you'd get flamed for posting it so you qualified it by using the word "kinda" which you thought absolved you from the responsibility and ensuing consequences of posting such bollocks.

No Sir. Away with you to the Tar and Feathers Pit !

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
No, you said it was "kinda shit but..." which meant you really liked it but wasn't sure if you'd get flamed for posting it so you qualified it by using the word "kinda" which you thought absolved you from the responsibility and ensuing consequences of posting such bollocks.

No Sir. Away with you to the Tar and Feathers Pit !

hah xd

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Might have to switch from Oblivious PVE to noname PVP and spam the server now :p

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Might have to switch from Oblivious PVE to noname PVP and spam the server now :p

I'm actually on a break from noname atm so fine by me :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah remove it so the rest of us can't see it..

Whata c***

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
"I post something, then remove it cause I am scared after being flamed by two of Freddy's big boys and then be a bad boi aswell and tell ppl to find it themselves" :eek:

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
"I post something, then remove it cause I am scared after being flamed by two of Freddy's big boys and then be a bad boi aswell and tell ppl to find it themselves" :eek:

aye im shitting myself. dunno how i can carry on living....

Gamah

Banned

Thad is a freddys "big boy" rofl, I'm supprised he can find the keys on his keyboard to type with his 'the sun' reading hands.

tbh, MxN is a knob, but I don't know why you titbags are flaming him so much for posting a shit link.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i like pie.......

Well.....

anchorman1.jpg

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thad is a freddys "big boy" rofl, I'm supprised he can find the keys on his keyboard to type with his 'the sun' reading hands.

My keyboard is white you see, kkk and all that...

Have you ever thoughtI might not read the newspaper and my judgement is based on my own experiences?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I did for a second.

Then just decided to have a go because my thinking doesnt fit your perfect way of life.

Isnt it you who said "I dont like the Polish"?

Thats no more racist than what I have said

Gamah

Banned
Then just decided to have a go because my thinking doesnt fit your perfect way of life.

Isnt it you who said "I dont like the Polish"?

Thats no more racist than what I have said

My perfect way of life?

Your a bigoted prick, who’s daddy obviously drilled in old fashioned values. You personal "experience" comes from working with a Muslim if I’m not mistaken :p

My experience comes from being one of 18 white kids in a year of 120 students, overseeing a polish invasion of Slough and working and going to school with every type of other culture, skin colour and fucking religion you can think of.

Your comments about immigration are flawed, ill thought out rehashed of propaganda spoon fed to you by your peers, with little to no understanding of the basic economic value immigrants bring to the UK.

Your views are identical to those expressed by low brow newspapers, which means you obviously read and digest them and rehash the shit or your are part of the uneducated working class idiots who sit down the pub mouthing off about things they know little about.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For f*cks sake Gamah, why does every thread you post in become a flame-fest? You're just posting to get attention and argue things for arguings sake :D

Disclaimer: Just had to :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Everyone deserves a fair chance in my eyes, until they prove otherwise. Don't see why it should be different to anyonelse. And you shouldn't really judge someones motives on a forum when quite often people simply post here out of boredom.

We all get our views steming from somewhere, propaganda has an influence on us all, whether we like to admit it or not; just because someones view on a matter happens to be the same as a paper at the time, doesn't mean their brainwashed by the whole thing (even if it's true for quite a few people ;)).

Thadius

Part of the furniture
My perfect way of life?

Your a bigoted prick, who’s daddy obviously drilled in old fashioned values. You personal "experience" comes from working with a Muslim if I’m not mistaken :p

My experience comes from being one of 18 white kids in a year of 120 students, overseeing a polish invasion of Slough and working and going to school with every type of other culture, skin colour and fucking religion you can think of.

Your comments about immigration are flawed, ill thought out rehashed of propaganda spoon fed to you by your peers, with little to no understanding of the basic economic value immigrants bring to the UK.

Your views are identical to those expressed by low brow newspapers, which means you obviously read and digest them and rehash the shit or your are part of the uneducated working class idiots who sit down the pub mouthing off about things they know little about.

No, my thinking comes from a majorirty muslim school(though we did have Chinese, Hindu, Irish all sorts really). When you get chased home by a gang of 30 little Muslim kids(yes, thats ownage) wielding planks of wood. Yea, thats sure great to have!

Seeing a guy I grew up with getting murdered by 20 muslim lads. Thats fine too.

Not to mention laying down on the floor while a 6ft 1 fat Muslim meathead stamps on my head is just fine too, while the teacher stands there unable to do a thing about it.

What about being held back in a corridor whilst a gang of 3 muslims lads happily beat the shit out of me?

As for your Polish "invasion", what about your parents or even grandparents? Im sure they saw a Jamacaian "invasion". Not to mention as Indian "invasion". So because you have seen an invasion of another culture, that makes you a nonracist? Please.

I dont care what you think anymore Gamah, you are too busy trying to bait people on here to gain attention, something you are clearly lacking in real life. Didnt you say you were not going to post here after your ban? How things change.

Gamah

Banned
I bet all those things happened :eek: rly i do,

The same sort of shit happened at my school (-murder) but I don't go round being a racist ignorent prick.

This sort of shit happened at all white schools my friends went too...shall we start hating whites.

Oh and the "Jamaican invasion" if that didn't happen my mum wouldn't of met my dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom