Techno spider pig~!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Especially since as a devil/satan, i'm rather sure we can make OD into a hottie like angelina or carmen electra :clap:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The term "Spiderpig" is a great put down for an ugly woman. I'll give you that.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
What what what?! I did NOT agree to being made into a woman and being sexually harassed! :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Maybe a big dicked demon? But i think that's more of a straponrole.

Hell(no pun), i think half of OT will be getting some role iuf i EVER get a movie deal :D

J 'Overdriven' B - The 2nd drunk/one who goes on about how Karma fucked him over life.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
spoilt..haha, when I was growing up I was lucky to have 2 penny's to rub together.

Shows how clueless you are.

There's actually quite a few people on the forums who I have never "slagged off" you're not one of them, and you seem to have some sort of inbuilt system to dislike me, so why would I ever give a shit what you say? you're just some old bloke who wants to prove himself better than me.

Pathetic.

I dislike you because you are a silly little E-kiddie who hides behind a computer attempting to bully people, i don't need to prove myself to anyone :)

ps, nice to see i made your sig :D

Gamah

Banned
I dislike you because you are a silly little E-kiddie who hides behind a computer attempting to bully people, i don't need to prove myself to anyone :)

ps, nice to see i made your sig :D

e-kiddie ;d

I would tell you the way I feel about you irl too, rest assured :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom