Team Wizzy mov3

TheLASTjay

Fledgling Freddie
Jay here.. of TeamWizzy fame...

First off, thanks for the many words those of you that weren't so negative about me. :D
Andrilyn said:
1 Banelord is enough to kill his entire group
:) ... 1 nothing can kill me, unless its a *good* warlock with purge up... well, unless I'm afk! A solo ranger killed me afk once... :[
but he has got rr11's on each acc and rr6 bainshee's
The bains are 7L1 now .. but I stopped playing them about a 3 weeks ago and have been exclsuively in Albion again... but they're there when I'm ready for them! Or if I wanna make Elds, muwaha.. :p
I would say impressive but tbh the effort on the bridge just made me think abuse ftw.
Don't pretend I wasn't killable. Plenty of counters to all situations. Just because a video shows the highlights, doesn't mean that's how it always is. Otherwise, every gank group would be 100% undefeated, right? Since they only show the good fights where they tear apart every group there is. (which is usually the fights where all their RAs are up, and their opponents are down, hah).
I could be wrong, but I think he's using RF (wireless) keyboards and mice with hubs tuned to the same frequency.
Nah, I'm not a fan of wireless anything.. Everything I have is wired. All keyboards, mice, internet, everything has wires.. Wireless is too unreliable :)
ill bet he has 2 buff bots aswell
For RVR? Nah, I only run 6 at a time in RVR.. and leave the last two spots for utility people (Sorc, Cleric if I can manage it)... All my buffs come from my one cleric or the extra cleric in the group (or in the case of Hib, my Bard\Druid)... In order to run more than 6 reliably, I'd have to setup another computer in here somewhere, and I just think there's diminishing returns at that point -- as the 2 'real' people besides me add just as much to my group as I do. There's a couple people now that DO run 8 - and you'll notice they aren't really as successful as me. Now, you can argue how much of that is because of the frustation my type of setup causes, and how much of it is because they can only do so much solo, but ... just something to think about.. :O
to be fair i think he fails bombs quite alot too
Sure, good days, and bad days like everything else. There's rarely a time I have less than a 20-30k in a 3 hour session with a 3k'ish IRS, but occasionally a awesome defense can put me in one of those elite 40k nights with 1\no deaths. :p~
But like the last poster said, he proberly dies a lot too.. we just don't see it all the time
Of course, they never actually check the lifetime IRS.. It's not 10,000,000 ... People just like to whine as if it is because THEY died and THEY feel they shouldn't have. :(

Anyhow, thanks again and glad you all enjoyed the movie (well, most of ya, hehe).

Gamah

Banned
Hey xD

Don't mind the flamers, Freddyshouse can be as unforgiving as VN boards :p, pretty cool set up you got there I enjoyed the movie...But I have always been a big team wizzy fan ;)

Oh yea pl me a minstrel and rpt pl it on US !!1

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
TheLASTjay said:
Just because a video shows the highlights, doesn't mean that's how it always is. Otherwise, every gank group would be 100% undefeated, right? Since they only show the good fights where they tear apart every group there is. (which is usually the fights where all their RAs are up, and their opponents are down, hah).

again showing the difference between american and european daoc culture (gg videos) :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Some of the editting could have been better - for example the titles being displayed longer. Kept having to pause just to read a few :x

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Why not be really elite and run with 6 paladin's? you could double heal till your fingers bleed!

nah nice video, if you do actually play all the chars then cool :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I did not wanna ruin it for him but i know his secret. His dad made love to an octopus, he is the child with 8 arms AGGHH!!!!!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
just watched the movie, the bainsabuse is sickening, cant believe mythic does nothing about it.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Septina said:
Quit EU daoc myself mostly and rolled hib/merlin with some rl friends, playing casually just having some fun.
The whole mentallity of the EU servers changed after cluster in my opinion and not for the better. :)

i cry abit inside when i read this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom