Team Wizzy mov3

Septina

Part of the furniture
bainshee los abuse ftw............. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznore :eek:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie :p cant he be reportet for the banshee thing? ;) i just dont get how he can play all those at once...

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
LOL, that rocks ! xD

Just goes to show how much mythic have fucked up and need to sort out there shitty classes they introduced.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol, around £50 p/m to play daoc.. no ty, i find it difficult handing over cash for 2 accounts to the nubtards at mythic.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Such Bainshee bridge abuse going on in that video.
Wish someone tried that in the EU, 8 banned accounts, ouch.
Then again I don't know why he pulls his things off with the ice wizzies, 1 Banelord is enough to kill his entire group.
Most of the people in the video just stand there like lemons while he mezzes them and runs in and bombs, not 1 person is smart enough to purge or have DET5 or something and use Unmana and Demoralisation(sp?) which would wipe the floor with his MoC3 PBAE, especially at that final fight with him vs 80ish Hibs.

Gamah

Banned
Yeah I can't go 5 seconds on my Bainshee without someone dumping banelord shit all over me.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
yeah maybe so 50 pounds per month.

but he has got rr11's on each acc and rr6 bainshee's:D

sells good:)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Then again I don't know why he pulls his things off with the ice wizzies, 1 Banelord is enough to kill his entire group.
Most of the people in the video just stand there like lemons while he mezzes them and runs in and bombs, not 1 person is smart enough to purge or have DET5 or something and use Unmana and Demoralisation(sp?) which would wipe the floor with his MoC3 PBAE, especially at that final fight with him vs 80ish Hibs.
One word: Americans. :D

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I would say impressive but tbh the effort on the bridge just made me think abuse ftw. :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
TW-DeskPic2.jpg

his setup :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
TW-DeskPic2.jpg

his setup :D

still dont get how he can press all those keyboards at once? 4 pbaoes, mincer stun an spamming spread heals on cleric all at one time..

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
think the wizzies are all controled with 1 keyboard (dont ask me how :D ) bet the clerics are the same..

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
think the wizzies are all controled with 1 keyboard (dont ask me how :D ) bet the clerics are the same..

Teamwizzy said:
Q:
Ok then, Mr. Smartypants, what about those two blue boxes, I bet one of them is a KVM switch and that's how you do it!

A: Nope, both are standard 4-Port Linksys Routers (hold for applause).

From what i understand they are not controled from one keyboard but could be wrong..

Corran

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
From what i understand they are not controled from one keyboard but could be wrong..

He will say that no matter what, why? beacuse else he could be banned for 3rd party programs.

Watching the video you can see that the likelyhood of him using a single keyboard is high (well 1 for mini 1 for wizzies). Why? Just look at the positions some the wizards start the pbaoe from. Things like mezzed ones coming out of mezz and trying to pbaoe while running along on stick to get to where others are.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
The wizzies are controlled by 1 keyboard. The pbaoes are too simultaneous to be pressed from different keyboards. Don't know how it's done but it doesn't sound too complicated (some kind of a 1 to 4 PS/2 box).

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
He will say that no matter what, why? beacuse else he could be banned for 3rd party programs.

Watching the video you can see that the likelyhood of him using a single keyboard is high (well 1 for mini 1 for wizzies). Why? Just look at the positions some the wizards start the pbaoe from. Things like mezzed ones coming out of mezz and trying to pbaoe while running along on stick to get to where others are.

You got a point ;) But can mystic ban him for saying he did? could be someone else makeing the page an posting movies, picture he found on the web.. Goa cant ban you for haveing like I use radar !!!11 in your sig? or can they? Then again i could be very wrong :p im just bored the fuck in school ;)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ban him for being a Bainshee and an American imo :)

And tbh 8 accounts is really sad tbh ... really really sad
Still i spose if u got the cash to waste <And i do mean waste>

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

dont think its a 3rd party program, more like a "hub" 1 keyboard feed, and 5(?) lines go from the "hub" to pc..

and i dont think you can get banned for that

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic have talked about this TW guy and said they wouldn't/couldn't ban him for the computer setup.

They should ban him for blatantly abusing Bainshee LOS bugs though. Geez, even publicing a video with it so clearly being abused is ridicilous.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Mythic have talked about this TW guy and said they wouldn't/couldn't ban him for the computer setup.

They should ban him for blatantly abusing Bainshee LOS bugs though. Geez, even publicing a video with it so clearly being abused is ridicilous.

its only recent that cae abuse is bannable.. was working as intended when released.. (fking lol)

as far as i remember :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
DrunkSkunk said:
dont think its a 3rd party program, more like a "hub" 1 keyboard feed, and 5(?) lines go from the "hub" to pc..

and i dont think you can get banned for that

True, but then it all does depend on the setup which we dont know enough about :D

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Andrilyn said:

in case you didnt notice, everyone dies pretty f00king fast :) and he's got 6 accounts, not 8, and i'm pretty sure that at RR11 he can manage to kill 1 banelord -.-
and please, show me a caster that after 6 RR11 icewizz pbaoe's beeing alive and able to fight back, kthnx. and the tower fight i'm pretty sure everyone was suprised, and in end of tower fights people usualy have most abilities down...
so what i'm saying is, dont judge people that fast unless you have been in the same position and came out on top.

Eeben said:
still dont get how he can press all those keyboards at once? 4 pbaoes, mincer stun an spamming spread heals on cleric all at one time..

he got 1 keyboard for all his accounts
he does not controll the clerics(they are controlled by other people)

knighthood said:
Ban him for being a Bainshee and an American imo

And tbh 8 accounts is really sad tbh ... really really sad
Still i spose if u got the cash to waste <And i do mean waste>
do you actually know any americans? how would you like to be judged cause of some retard politician you never even cared 2 cents about? you are the one who should be banned, for beeing a twat. and he got 6 accounts only, stuff in in your head allready peeps..

such anti-american bollox...:touch:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Sooo gonna dl it when i get home :D How big is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom