Team Wizzy mov3

Septina

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Its because US players suck and EU players are superior in every aspect of this game xD

Your attitude in the whole EU vs US issue is fucking pathetic xD
You seem to feel personally attacked when someone says that 'US players are obviously worse than EU' just like someone attacked you and your guild ^^

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
You seem to feel personally attacked when someone says that 'US players are obviously worse than EU' just like someone attacked you and your guild ^^

its just his elitest attatude :p I remember when Chimaira was a nice and friendly person :(

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
But US people ARE worse, and that's why he's playing US, so he can pwn'em. He's too shitty to pwn on euro servers:-P

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

Its more due the fact that its very funny to wind FH people up.
I dont play US anymore and I pop on a day or two a week on prydwen to play my merc. Its gonna get a new template to :)
I never had anything personal against you at all you seem like a nice guy to me so why do you feel the need to jump to flaming against me? We are all friends here

Leel said:
But US people ARE worse, and that's why he's playing US, so he can pwn'em. He's too shitty to pwn on euro servers:-P

Reason I played US is the fact my whole guild wanted to try it out. Things change people quit where as I stayed That I run with rr9+ people there that plays well got more to do with it than If EU has better players or groups.
Ive fought a lot of good groups on US . but to be fair yeah the best groups that was around have sadly quit or went other servers. mostly they quit. I dont blame them US is pretty shit right now and I doubt it will be better. Classic destroyed it pretty much with its final coffin nail.

And if I for once should be serious on these forums.
Currently comparing Excal/Pryd Cluster to the Kay-Pellinor-Iseult-Lance Cluster, yes the EU one is infact way ahead of good 8mans.
What I dont find better on EU is the way no one have any damn honor code. Even groups like Maelstrom that beats most for breakfast feels the need to destroy add a group if they are "unknown" or so called randoms.

AND random warder zergs are equally bad on any continent that has daoc in this world.

Yes I was a much nicer guy back then when I didnt rvr. I PvEd solo all days long and enjoyed being in Epic refused to get Sced due to the graphics and such. Reminds me of a guy called Dreami, In TDS muchos friendly guy. Nowadays hm reminds of me really :p

Yeah I finally gave in and you will see me on Albion side of cluster a few hours a week. RL >Me right now.

Now I have given to much of my serious side.

Good night yall and see you in the frontiers.

Chim

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, that's the most reasonable post you ever made indeed:-P
Sad to hear that it's going so bad over there, as it will surely affect how things turn out here as well.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
Hehe, that's the most reasonable post you ever made indeed:-P
Sad to hear that it's going so bad over there, as it will surely affect how things turn out here as well.

Having insomnia here >.<

Hopefully GOA wont mass open three Classic servers.
I might remind you that EU have a bit more players on its peak time than US got on theirs. If its due the fact that US has a LOT of non americans and americans have different hours aswell I dont know but They madly released three classic servers.

EU will perhaps be able to stand one. especially if it goes in english and they force germans to play on it rather than give them their own.

Classic was fun but retro wasnt what I exspected it to be. So much for a quick rr6 char and lgm crafter :)

Yes you see I still have a bit of good in me. dont count me out just yet.

See yall

living

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
EU will perhaps be able to stand one. especially if it goes in english and they force germans to play on it rather than give them their own.
GOD i hope not, ever played camlann? 50% of the population ONLY sepaks german, and another 45% speak french. Most of those cant even sepak english! Would lead to some sucky rvr raids and such when half the group won't understand a word :(

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
GOD i hope not, ever played camlann? 50% of the population ONLY sepaks german, and another 45% speak french. Most of those cant even sepak english! Would lead to some sucky rvr raids and such when half the group won't understand a word :(

We get 2 classic servers, 1 in english and 1 in german.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Its more due the fact that its very funny to wind FH people up.
I dont play US anymore and I pop on a day or two a week on prydwen to play my merc. Its gonna get a new template to :)
I never had anything personal against you at all you seem like a nice guy to me so why do you feel the need to jump to flaming against me? We are all friends here

Had no intention what so ever in my post to flame you, just think that the way you act when it comes to people talking about US vs EU etc is kinda pathetic.
I dont have anything personal against you either just voiced my opinion in the matter cause your post and others like them are somewhat.... well pathetic. :p

Quit EU daoc myself mostly and rolled hib/merlin with some rl friends, playing casually just having some fun.
The whole mentallity of the EU servers changed after cluster in my opinion and not for the better. :)

Might be just as worse on US i dunno but atleast i'm having some fun lvling with friends atm :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Heta said:
omg! you joined the zergrealm of killibury cluster!

:p

Only reason we went merlin was cause we wanted high population since we'll be playing off hours :p
And hib cause most of us have played alb before and we didnt wanna go mid cause mid smells :(

Gamah

Banned
haha undying acts elite?

Quick you droped your clue, better get a new one. What passes as "Elite" these days, talking on IRC in a daoc channel? or turning down a lvl 42 merc for RvR?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Only reason we went merlin was cause we wanted high population since we'll be playing off hours :p
And hib cause most of us have played alb before and we didnt wanna go mid cause mid smells :(

yea, is nice action on merlin, even on off hours. Best part is 4 servers so always easy to get artis!

we play alb tho (asending dawn etc) so be fun to play against you when you get into the rvr

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Septina is so far from elite tbh.. mean, the guy is from Luleå, everyone know the leet ppl are from Skellefteå!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Heta said:
Septina is so far from elite tbh.. mean, the guy is from Luleå, everyone know the leet ppl are from Skellefteå!

Omg!!! :OOOOO Racist!1111 ;(

Heta said:
we play alb tho (asending dawn etc) so be fun to play against you when you get into the rvr

Will be fun indeed tho we're gonna need lots of training before we can put up a good fight methinks.
4 people havent played daoc for over a year (wownerds) 1 has never played an MMoRPG before :p

Gamah said:

:wub:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
MEGALIES! :mad:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
HAHAHA So Septina you basically have been all over me all the time how much US suck and you start from scratch with friends there on the Radar cluster which is cjaaap >.<

oh well :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
HAHAHA So Septina you basically have been all over me all the time how much US suck and you start from scratch with friends there on the Radar cluster which is cjaaap >.<

oh well :D

So if i have an opinion about US vs EU that means i CANNOT EVER roll on a US server? Oo
From what i've seen (havent played much on US server yes) the EU servers have a more competetive RvR nature but EU servers also has a REALLY crap mentallity especially after the cluster. :)

Only reason we went US was cause most people wanted to play with Darkness Rising and i'm bored to shit with my sorc and the EU mentallity in its whole and need a wee break. :)

And i've hardly been ALL OVER YOU ALL THE TIME ^^

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
haha undying acts elite?

Quick you droped your clue, better get a new one. What passes as "Elite" these days, talking on IRC in a daoc channel? or turning down a lvl 42 merc for RvR?

And you are especially bad :p

And if you are talking about me, I don't use IRC, would rather not make relationships with people I don't know - and my merc is level 50.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
So if i have an opinion about US vs EU that means i CANNOT EVER roll on a US server? Oo
From what i've seen (havent played much on US server yes) the EU servers have a more competetive RvR nature but EU servers also has a REALLY crap mentallity especially after the cluster. :)

Only reason we went US was cause most people wanted to play with Darkness Rising and i'm bored to shit with my sorc and the EU mentallity in its whole and need a wee break. :)

And i've hardly been ALL OVER YOU ALL THE TIME ^^

Scary how correct you are. Only reason I kinda liked US over EU was it was about mentality. I dont know how Merlin cluster is right now but I guess they have more strong 8mans than KIPL cluster has. But HF with radar there its so insane spread on US so its not even funny. You learn to counter it in some ways though :p

And you been over me like a crocodile on fresh meat Lulä bå :D

Baj

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Yes you see I still have a bit of good in me. dont count me out just yet.

Lies, darth vader didnt have any, neither do you !!1 :(

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
DrunkSkunk said:
think the wizzies are all controled with 1 keyboard (dont ask me how :D ) bet the clerics are the same..

Buy a labtec wireless keyboard, then you can control all from one keyboard/mouse. Or, use win2vnc + vnc server on each system, the mouse and keyboard will hotswitch and control over the network in seconds, easy to do really. Just because he has four keyboards or five or whatever, doesn't mean he uses them all.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Some sad replies.
Spent time both sides of the Atlantic. Good and bad in both places. Skillful and less skillful. With the growth of large world games like Eve and the forthcoming DarkandLight / SoG this month game populations will become much more all embracing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom