Take that albs!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
just think how long its taken for sorc's to get as they are tho. It's been a long struggle, but tbh, i'd prefer them a lil less op so not every man n his dog played 1.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Leleith You took spells from all our 6 lines. Baselines and speclines there. The ones puppet wrote down said:
Puppet took it from 2 baselines and 2 speclines. dex/qui and root are body spec lines. But that just being picky :D

I took spells which a common lvl 50 sorc has (with a typical 44/30 spec or smth similiar)

On a menta if u got DD209 and demezz u got POM1 for example; heals are very poor, the single mezz on menta is the same as sorc gets baseline iirc BUT its spec for a menta (u get the lvl 20~ one on most common menta's spec since nobody specs mentalism higher then the demezz)

Compare 'typical' sorc-spec and 'typical' menta-spec; not some 50 mana 50 light 50 mentalism mentalist with a 50 body 50 matter 50 mind sorc :p When you compare those two its no competition for a sorc and u will see a mentalist is nothing but a watered down sorc.

Im pretty sure every serious RvR menta would in a blink of an eye replace his charm with the sorc perma-charm and the Convoker ML-path; what good is a redcon pet when a RR1 sorc with 32 mind spec can get a lvl 50 pet which he can boost to level 70 with Summoning Mastery?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
diffrent specs of sorc's still tho, i prefer 44mind/31body mainly cos rr6+ and can get bout same dmg variance with the help of passive ra's. Mebbe not as good as a body sorc but i'd rather not be just 1 spec find it to limited.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
In the meantime, those ML9 pets are charmable after u die, so i look forward killin u some more for the ML9 trophies ;).

Mael, 50th ment.

Just go to odins and you will often find GG sized giants in the camp near tower. often just charm, ml9 and release it for a laugh. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom