Take our relics Hibs - We dont need them

H

hercules-df

from about 8pm tonight theres been a hib CS up in surs + a lot of hibs, the best "army" we can get is about 40 ppl, a /who on DF shows 150 ppl STILL and a /who Level 50 = 250 and who ALL is over 1000., if this is the best we can do we may as well hand the relics to the hibs. Any1 taking bets on how long the relics will stay at excal? id like to make some extra gold :)

Maybe all the diamond whores would take notice if we just let them zerg a few more keeps.

N

Novamir

we'd rather you just flocked to keep to be farmed actually :m00:

L

lofff

it was like 80albs a few mins ago ;D ta for teh rp :great:

M

mastade

Originally posted by hercules-df
from about 8pm tonight theres been a hib CS up in surs + a lot of hibs, the best "army" we can get is about 40 ppl, a /who on DF shows 150 ppl STILL and a /who Level 50 = 250 and who ALL is over 1000., if this is the best we can do we may as well hand the relics to the hibs. Any1 taking bets on how long the relics will stay at excal? id like to make some extra gold :)

Maybe all the diamond whores would take notice if we just let them zerg a few more keeps.

Yeh, hand em over to the mids, they actually defend their keeps/relics

Y

-yoda-

it wasnt so much nobody cared , i was there and there as only 2-4 grps opf hibs. and they werent attempting any other keeps.. they were just there to farm rp's nothing else.

i was in a grp pf 3 of ran past surs before all the fighting started and hibs were gathered outside surs. they came down hill a lkittle but didnt chase us . so obviously farming . as for /who df /lyon /si etc etc yes bad turn out but im pretty damn sure had a relic size hib force came there would be a shit load of albs defending that would come . they were even suiciding on benowyc to transfer corpse to get to surs quicker , also afaik ALL alb alliences had constant updates of how battle was goin and were ready to suicide from where they were to defend had hib gathered large enough army .

Y

-yoda-

p.s another solution would be to get the people in emain "quiet a lot atm afaik" to go knock on a few hib keep doors . take s many as possible . hibs will shit thmselves in case somebody is taking there relics , leaving surs open and clear of hibs for us to retake :)

A

acei

I doubt the hibs actually want the STR relics, they can't hold onto them. They can certainly hold onto the power relics, but the strength relics get taken from the hibs too quick. So they probably just want some RP farming like the guy above said :)

S

Sankat

Well you albs just killed us with 100+, was a nice long fight tho :)

H

hercules-df

Yeh finally got the keep after backup arrived, great fight putup by the hibs with their hideous pets. The mids took a hib keep in the time we were massing for the 2nd attempt. think that prolly saved us more than alb skillz. Yes we had necros with us btw. plz flame them for abusing LOS n stuff :)

B

ballock

I totally agree. wtf is this Mid? Yesterdays as Hib started to take our keeps there was very few mids helping retaking them. Even thou Hibs was threatening our last relic. Guess some ppl rather PL their alts and farm gold in DF than doing some good. I did see FoM and NP helping. But as Hibs was too many and too good (Cheers Hib BTW, excellent played) we couldn´t retake our keeps.

Seams to me like too many have been riding the +20% melee relic wave, but as the wind have turned against us I guess it isn´t fun anymore. If we can´t defend it, we are not worth it.
And if we continue to fight like yesterdays, then I don´t think we are worth it. And we will loose the last relic aswell.

Anyways. I do not complain to the ppl who was playing yesterdays. Was great to see mids taking lots of alb keeps, and it was a great try to take back our keeps from hib. But it is just not enough. Not if we want the relics.

Rofl don´t know why I even bother to post on BW. Like I will get any good response. Guess I am just bored and trying to kill a few minutes before bedtime ;)

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by -yoda-
it wasnt so much nobody cared , i was there and there as only 2-4 grps opf hibs. and they werent attempting any other keeps.. they were just there to farm rp's nothing else.

i was in a grp pf 3 of ran past surs before all the fighting started and hibs were gathered outside surs. they came down hill a lkittle but didnt chase us . so obviously farming . as for /who df /lyon /si etc etc yes bad turn out but im pretty damn sure had a relic size hib force came there would be a shit load of albs defending that would come . they were even suiciding on benowyc to transfer corpse to get to surs quicker , also afaik ALL alb alliences had constant updates of how battle was goin and were ready to suicide from where they were to defend had hib gathered large enough army .

I'm pretty sure that if all albs think like you we'll lose those relics again very soon. HIBS /MIDS should be banished from albion as soon as the show up, no matter numbers. Letting some hibs keep sursbrook can very well expand to a RR if we all show the same ignorance as you aparently do.
To all the poor bastards doing DF etc. Pathethic to see how many just staying in DF though there was asked several times for reinforcements to cleaning up the frontier from enemies. WHICH SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE FIRST PRIORITY TO EVERYONE.

T

trailblazer

Whatever anyone says, in the end it was a nice lengthy fight tonight :) /applaud Hibs

Q

quinthar

Surely if you wanted to stop the hibs you would have taken yer pally instead of yer lowbie alt?

Or perhaps you wanted Muchos RP's instead of saving the relics......busted :p

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Sankat
Well you albs just killed us with 100+, was a nice long fight tho :)
I definitely agree. Was another sweeping and epic battle with trebuchets arrayed in front of Sursbrooke and the siege army throwing itself against the battered gates of the keep. Ended up in them finally giving way and the Hibs fleeing head over heals to the lord room, only to be farmed (after some effort) by the combined forces of the Albion army.

Oh, and thank you to all the curious little Luris who just had to sneak a look out the side window from the lord room. Do it again next time, please. :D

B

Belomar

Also, to the original poster and the people who are accusing Albs of not caring about their frontier: I was not online earlier during the evening when the siege begun, but from what my guildies said, the lag in the Albion frontier was unbearable (on the order of 5-10 seconds). This was the main reason they chose to go to Odin's and Emain and nott Pennines. When I came online, most of the lag had cleared up and the siege was actually bearable.

T

Trinilim

Re: Re: Take our relics Hibs - We dont need them

Originally posted by mastade
Yeh, hand em over to the mids, they actually defend their keeps/relics

they do?

odd, took'em 12 hours to respond to relic attack, and that was before and through primetime too o_O

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by -yoda-
p.s another solution would be to get the people in emain "quiet a lot atm afaik" to go knock on a few hib keep doors . take s many as possible . hibs will shit thmselves in case somebody is taking there relics , leaving surs open and clear of hibs for us to retake :)

mate, you go to emain and ask if anyone's taking keeps and they'll literally laugh you out of the CG

emain is the place where the rp whores go, they don't care about keeps, unless it involves farming rps

K

kirennia

nerf the brown stains in the bottom room of alb keeps, makes it look like a sess pit :(

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by acei
I doubt the hibs actually want the STR relics, they can't hold onto them. They can certainly hold onto the power relics, but the strength relics get taken from the hibs too quick. So they probably just want some RP farming like the guy above said :)

uhm, what led you to your conclusions? We have lost our strength relic once, and once only. What makes you think we can't hold on to a strength relic? We were the best realm at defending relics at the start, then we lost our str relic. Since then we have never had a str relic. So you saying that hibs can't hold on to str relics is complete bullshit. Please, i'm guessing that you read some post in another thread saying that hib couldn't defend str relics and thougth you'd try to make yourself look clever by saying this here. But tbh you are just a noob who knows f-all about any history of this server.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Chenuba
I'm pretty sure that if all albs think like you we'll lose those relics again very soon. HIBS /MIDS should be banished from albion as soon as the show up, no matter numbers. Letting some hibs keep sursbrook can very well expand to a RR if we all show the same ignorance as you aparently do.
To all the poor bastards doing DF etc. Pathethic to see how many just staying in DF though there was asked several times for reinforcements to cleaning up the frontier from enemies. WHICH SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE FIRST PRIORITY TO EVERYONE.

First priority is fun in the game for me. And sometimes my idea of fun is not lagging in the middle of nowhere (Sursbrooke) giving a zillion RP to some Hibs spamming random PBAoE-buttons or whatever.

O

optical-

haaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahhhhh,...... no more cs fun for albs...
(in mid ofc)

O

old.Gillaien

That was one epic battle for sure at Surs :)

Too bad some ppl still didn't get the idea of staying away from windows :p

But we lasted long... much longer than we expected actually, considering the forces waiting outside

Thanks loads for the fun you Albs, been one of the best Keepdefends I was in :)

B

brommix

"snickers at silly heroes sticking their nose to far out" (hint novamir)

Users who are viewing this thread