Hibs dont zerg!

L

lac_desariel

why is it people are too short sighted to see both sides had big numbers that produced some fun fights but noo you zerged so we zerged, yea but yea but yea but.. take alook at what your posting and what went on....

As for the idiot posting about GOL learn something right GOL prefere 1fg or 2fg fighting, how ever when you got 10-0+ in 1 zone people add groups meet and people tag along, ive seen it will all the 'great' 1fg teams its getting old, you saw what happens when GOL want to zerg we hid mid each noight for a week. theres a difference between zerg and to many meeting at the same place, unless your short sighted whining biach i spose

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by lac_desariel
why is it people are too short sighted to see both sides had big numbers that produced some fun fights but noo you zerged so we zerged, yea but yea but yea but.. take alook at what your posting and what went on....

Because they're ickle kiddies that are used to shouting "THEY DID IT FIRST!!" at their parents when they get told off?

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by silverblast
You know its only kids that make "fun" of another persons language ? Not that you would know, so I would like to say STFU and reply decently. Now on topic; hibs usually only form such a zerg to clear the alb zerg, and usually stick around for a few minutes after clearing zerg and then split up. Its simple really, if you don't want us to zerg, don't do it yourself.

Actually I have it on good authority that the first "zerg" was formed by around 20 level 7-10 Hibs in Emain, the day after the game was released. The Hibs promptly massacred three Albs who'd wandered there "for a look" and thus the zergwars were born. :rolleyes:

All. Realms. Zerg. And rightly too - only a numpty doesn't use whatever advantage he has. When Hibs have the numbers, they zerg. Ditto every other realm. And when you get big groups against each other with roughly even numbers, it makes for damn good fights.

V

VodkaFairy

Re: Re: Hibs dont zerg!

Originally posted by Divinia
learn to differ between realms/guilds/players.. judging every player of a realm by what 10% of the realm did is just plain stupid.

amen div :p

S

sheph

Originally posted by bloodclot
to bad emain hib1FG roamers dropping now....
only LA and VGN roaming 1fg now?
shame that DH don't run in 1fg any more, i liked the deathspams they did on on other realm zergs. ohwell.... still other places where no zergs are :)

hahahaha

i leik it when some wanker uses the DH name to get attention

K

Khalen

Hibs are on speed!!! They've been breeding so many new hibbies... Be afraid!!! Be velllllly aflaaaaaid!!!

M

Merl

hehe think i was there somewhere, running of course, was rather funny, i was most shocked to find a hiby zerg of that size, needless to say i could not run fast enough to escape them :(

hehe but it was most fun ;)

M

metta

Yeah agree with lac there was good war, no stupid skirmish, both albs and hibs had good numbers.

As for that flaming blue fellow, i guess hes pissed off cos their mad rush at DC didnt work. Go play CS plz.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Hibs dont zerg!

learn to differ between realms/guilds/players.. judging every player of a realm by what 10% of the realm did is just plain stupid.

Damn, if that was only 10% of your realm population, Albion and Midgard are in for a shock.
But Hibs should stop claiming the moral high grounds.
They zerg a lot in Odin's, both stealth and regular fg's, and yesterday they zerged in Emain.
Albion might have the numerical advantage, but just like Midgard Hibernia has more motivated players, who play more. I would say that the number of core players of the different realms is similar.
Regards, Glottis

Z

zenith_merc

The whine gets funnier every time, albs whining on hibs when they zerg, hib use "alb zerg more!!1" as an excuse every time, and its go on and on....

V

VodkaFairy

Re: Re: Re: Hibs dont zerg!

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Damn, if that was only 10% of your realm population, Albion and Midgard are in for a shock.
But Hibs should stop claiming the moral high grounds.
They zerg a lot in Odin's, both stealth and regular fg's, and yesterday they zerged in Emain.
Albion might have the numerical advantage, but just like Midgard Hibernia has more motivated players, who play more. I would say that the number of core players of the different realms is similar.
Regards, Glottis

There is no such thing as "they". Some people try to run 1 fg, some just zerg. Try to camp DL sometime and see how many hibs actually go out in more than 1 fg, you'll be surprised. We all know odins is a hib zergfest, but I certainly don't want to be asociated with them, cus I hate zergs as much as you.

But I guess you're too lazy to do that, it's easier to camp amg with your friends and leech some rps off other people's fights.

D

Divinia

glottis, i wasnt aiming on a specific situation. 10% was an example, if whole Celtic Fist turned out to be a hidden daoc-nazi party, would you then call all hibs nazi's?

What im saying is, that if u get zerged by a FG of nightshades then go on about all nightshades are n00bzerglings someone will eventually listen to your talk and then judge every nightshade as such, while theres still some who always play solo and then get judged as zerglings just cus u generalized so.

Also remember im just making examples with no roots in reality ;)

*Im sorry if anyone associates the name of Celtic Fist with the horror that the word "nazi's" contain.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hibs dont zerg!

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
There is no such thing as "they". Some people try to run 1 fg, some just zerg. Try to camp DL sometime and see how many hibs actually go out in more than 1 fg, you'll be surprised. We all know odins is a hib zergfest, but I certainly don't want to be asociated with them, cus I hate zergs as much as you.

But I guess you're too lazy to do that, it's easier to camp amg with your friends and leech some rps off other people's fights.

I did camp DL with my minstrel a few nights ago, and saw most fgh leave solo. Some then team up at Crim/Bolg, but most were solo.
And about the leeching of fg's.
I plan to stop that as soon as those same fgh or fgm stop ganking me when I'm having a 1 vs 1 fight.
Oh wait, they won't do that...

glottis, i wasnt aiming on a specific situation. 10% was an example, if whole Celtic Fist turned out to be a hidden daoc-nazi party, would you then call all hibs nazi's?

My comment was meant to be funny.
I know that the number of Hibs out in Emain was not 10%, was more like 50% of Hib population.
Just that the stereotypical Mids and Hibs all bitch about Albion zerging while most of the day no non stealthing Alb can pass the AMG because they will be zerged. Only at night does Albion have the numbers to fight back.
Regards, Glottis

A

Ahqmae

Bah get me a picture of me while im still thunderer, title rawks.

And Aussie, come back when you've earned past rr5 yourself in stead of your usual leeching on zergs.

P

PJS

Damn cant see myself on that screenie :(, Im the ickle gween luwi

I really enjoyed that huge battle, stick yer 1fg fotm vs 1fg fotm in yer pipe and smoke it

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Ahqmae
Bah get me a picture of me while im still thunderer, title rawks.

And Aussie, come back when you've earned past rr5 yourself in stead of your usual leeching on zergs.

Lol, says someone from Vengeance...
Regards, Glottis

D

Divinia

i knever know about you glottis ;) some serious comments make me laugh and vice versa ;p

A

Ahqmae

Glottis i believe Vodka posted some nice screens of you in a zerg, now please feel free to post some of me in a zerg. On top of that, you can stealth. You don't NEED to go with the zerg.

You're the worlds worst amg leeching scout. In spite of endless attempts you've never managed to kill me. You're a disgrace to the warder scouts that live and breathe only to add.

I hereby name thee 'Gayfaggot assfucking AMG leech winn0r 2003'.

Regards.

V

VodkaFairy

Glottis i believe Vodka posted some nice screens of you in a zerg, now please feel free to post some of me in a zerg. On top of that, you can stealth. You don't NEED to go with the zerg.

You're the worlds worst amg leeching scout. In spite of endless attempts you've never managed to kill me. You're a disgrace to the warder scouts that live and breathe only to add.

Regards.

kin gets the 2nd place imo :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Regards.

I'm very touched.
I find it impressive i have yet to kill someone (or you for that matter) while I do have 1.7m rp's.
I'm not saying I'm any good though, unlike another vgn noob who feels that despite the 5 adding scouts on the amg it is only normal that their fg would beat the fg Albs. Which is really what you are saying.
And I have countless pics of VGN zerging... each time some retarded excuse is made. I have no clue who you are anyway, I normally try to shoot the bard, as chanters have stupid pets that will follow me for too long, same as druids.
And yes, I do add, just like you noobs run around Emain ganking solo Albs.. would that not be the same?
Or wait, that is different...
Regards, Glottis

A

angara-ffs

I am so gonna miss this crap when BW will go down :(

God, i feel sad :/

D

dawn-

Originally posted by bloodclot
to bad emain hib1FG roamers dropping now....
only LA and VGN roaming 1fg now?
shame that DH don't run in 1fg any more, i liked the deathspams they did on on other realm zergs. ohwell.... still other places where no zergs are :)

o_O

S

Subedai-Samil

tbh the post was partly meant as a joke :p
We were in odins and there was a zerg there also :p
And while we were on pad Zoyster told us about shed loads of hibs on crim so we nearly got there and were in crim valley when hibs took the keep :p
thats when we did our mad suiside attempt :p
however when both sides were blocking amg it lookeed to our grp like 4fg V 4fg amg fight. Then suddenly 15fg poor out of amg-was rather funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread