WTF happened to our strength relics ?????

O

ormagaa

we will take them back in an unlame hour of like 04:30 some sundaymorning something like that.

BE PREPARED !!!

lets schedule 31/12 23:50 as rr time.

THATS FUCKING PRIMETIME

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by ormagaa
BE PREPARED !!!

THATS FUCKING PRIMETIME

If i remember correct, for mids 0:00gmt is end of prime time. :D
But be my guest, take them at whatever time you think is best for you, we will keep doing rr on prime time ;)

T

Tharion

Originally posted by old.Ramas
I believe they were recently declared to be in 'beta' by some reply in Rightnow.

Which I found amusing at the time.

Which is so lame is so many ways.
But well thats what we pay them for.

S

stunned

WATAF HELLOW I R NO CLUE RWELICS WHEREH ART THOU

J

jarl

00:00 cet (23:00gmt) is end of primetime for most mids, just look at /who after 00:00cet velly empty

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by ormagaa
we will take them back in an unlame hour of like 04:30 some sundaymorning something like that.

BE PREPARED !!!

THATS FUCKING PRIMETIME

If it wasnt a real probability you'd do this, the post would be funny.

S

stunned

Someone write an equation of the lag Albs create defending/taking relics primetime.

I

ilaya

omg! just typed /relic and noticed hib doesnt have its own str relic!

when did that happen?! bloody hell! we better get our arses in gear and get it back fast! ;)

on a more serious note can i just jump on the bandwagon and say WTF? thx :)

R

-RG-Jaond

wtf i just did /relic to :(

Where is my relics!!! now I know why i hit lika a pussy the last days ;)

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Chenuba
Has the alarmclockraids started again ??

too boring to do a /realm ingame and come here to ask us?

+1 IBTL

X

xajorkith

Originally posted by ilienwyn
... we will keep doing rr on prime time ;)

Translated:

We will walk into your frontier in dribs and drabs during the early morning hours 1am-3am and avoid fighting. Then using our uber leet alarm clock skills we will all log in at exactly the same time in prime time directly outside the Relic Keep. As we have more uber leet population we are guaranteed to take relics, you have no way of getting peeps to the keep cos we have such a huge zerg already there.

We albs are soooo l33t.

Like the Albs said, take the relics when ya like, with those uber l33t skills they can get them back whenever they want.

Relic Raiding... now pointless

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by xajorkith
Translated :

We will walk into your fontier in dribs and drabs during the early morning hours 1am-3am and avoid fighting. Then using our uber leet alarm clock skills we will all log in at exactly the same time in prime time directly outside the Relic Keep. As we have more uber leet population we are guranteed to take relics, you have no way of getting peeps to the keep cos we have such a huge zerg already there.

We albs are soooo l33t.

Like the Albs said, take the relics when ya like, with those uber l33t skills they can get them back whenever they want.

Relic Raiding... now pointless :(

Well, if you spent more time running to your relic keep and not trying to get perfect groups you might have kept them. Oh, btw, nothing stops us from having relics that change side every 1-2 weeks...

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
now I know why i hit lika a pussy the last days ;)
still got your old spec, maybe that's why? ;p

X

xajorkith

Well, if you spent more time running to your relic keep and not trying to get perfect groups you might have kept them.

That's complete rubbish.

So what you're saying is that even though there are 200 peeps at the relic keep who all appeared at exactly the same time, all the defenders have to do is turn up 1fg at a time unbuffed and unbalanced and that will prevent the raid being a success?

You'd cut them to fecking ribbons and post on BW how stupid the mids were and how that each Alb made 30k RP’s on the lemmings.

Perhaps if you came through AMG during primetime like ya supposed to, we'd have a better chance at keeping them, but I suppose that's too much skill for the realm with 41% population?

Anyway I'm whining about the Alb log in raids again.....my apologies....

A

ab_fluid

Well, if you spent more time running to your relic keep and not trying to get perfect groups you might have kept them. Oh, btw, nothing stops us from having relics that change side every 1-2 weeks...

400 albs who can get to excal within a cpl of minutes and kill zones at will stops that :p

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by xajorkith
That's complete rubbish.

So what you're saying is that even though there are 200 peeps at the relic keep who all appeared at exactly the same time, all the defenders have to do is turn up 1fg at a time unbuffed and unbalanced and that will prevent the raid being a success?

Of course, you have to form up in big enough groups. But you don't need "balanced" groups, because when you're fighting big groups vs big groups, the rules change. There's limits, of course - every group should have speed and some healing - but it's more important to have bodies defending in numbers than balance in individual groups.

Users who are viewing this thread