Tablets

Syri

FH is my second home
Do you guys have a suggestion towards a decent pad which does internet, movies and such, that has the internets (3g/4g?) and some storage? Also, does some pads have hdmi?
I don't know of any specific ones with 3g/4g access, apart from ipads, as I've not really looked into that. I just use my phone as a hotspot if I want to get my tablet online and don't have access to secure wifi.
Most new pads will have hardware acceleration, apart from maybe the cheapest of the cheap no-brand imports. I know Apple do a hdmi adaptor for ipads, but I don't know if there are any cheaper options, and if so, how well they work. I know that a lot of Android tablets have MHL enabled USB ports, which means you can plug an adaptor in and get a HDMI port, but not all tablets support it, so it's worth checking. My old Nexus 7 didn't support MHL, but my Sony Z2 does, but it should say somewhere in the specs for it. Just make sure you get the correct adaptor though, as some tablets are probably moving to USB-C now, which can support MHL, but of course needs a different adaptor.
Hope this helps a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom