Swtor

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well met first bunch of republic zergers and they were LoL worthy indeed.
10-12 of them. Lvl 40+ included. Was 4 of us all under lvl 35. And still we killed 4 or 5 of them I think it was before we wiped. They were camping a questing zone where they would rarely meet more then 2 people at a time. Skillful. Guess they know they be cannon fodder if they tried a level playingfield :D

Still. Hit lvl 30 on assassin. Looking forward to getting to 50 and doing pvp with the guild . Should be a laugh. Definately think I make a ranged alt though because keeping in melee range is difficult and too many classes can do high damaged range attacks on the move so no chance of hit and runs :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's repubelic for you, and if anyone asks, i coined repubelic jsut because they haven't grown a set yet :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What server is everyone on ? About to go pick up my copy, gonna be making a Sith Bounty Hunter

pez

Can't get enough of FH
A fair few of us are on Legions of Lettow but you might want to pick a Republic Server to mess around on until the queues sort themselves out, they are pretty grim atm.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Queue is about 10-20 mintues which i bypass with starting the game early(doi :p), no crashes and...had to try the sith warrior just to see how different things are. And boy they are.

Now i've spoilt my pants a bit since i like both BH and warrior, only two i've tried, which probably means i like all 4 :D

Luckily there's a reason for alts, what with the legacy and all.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I expected far larger queues to be honest.... tons of servers on Light atm.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
I finally got in late last night aswell, onto Lettow, made myself a smuggler >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom