Swtor

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Questian x2;

Is there any plans on renaming your companion, ore more options then "change hair to redhead"(as it's the only choice :D).

Would be fun if every BH wasn't running around with the same person in tow, even if it was just a name.

rynnor

Rockhound
You have to pay to respec though if I remember rightly, you can't store up different roles like in Rift or different talent trees like in WoW.

Thats right - the amount you pay increases after each respec but resets to the lowest price again after 7 days without a respec.

Apparently 2 stored specs is something they are working on for SWTOR.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Questian x2;

Is there any plans on renaming your companion, ore more options then "change hair to redhead"(as it's the only choice :D).

Would be fun if every BH wasn't running around with the same person in tow, even if it was just a name.

each class gets 5 bespoke minions
and you get access to a "dress up my little peon" vendor

so if you have 5 BHs, each could have a different one out in the first place, and each can be dressed various ways. Sadly they are NPCs in their own right and u cannot rename them :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, about companions, not sure if it's an "exploit" or feature by design, but if you don't like the words that come out of your characters mouth during a conversation(sometimes the options are a bit iffy), press esc, cancel the discussion and you can start over.

This also, i believe, resets companion affections and light/dark points.

If the discussion ends, you're stuck though.

Mabs you brute, Mako is mah friend, not mah peon :(

Not saying what i'd do to that receptionist in hutta though...

Nate

FH is my second home
Get through queue after 30 mins

CTD

Queue for 30 mins

This is so much fun :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Any decent sized guilds got room for me anywhere? ;s about to make something.. no idea which server atm.. the people I know don't seem to be getting the game for a few weeks =(

Aada

Part of the furniture
I had an absolute blast today and the highlight:

Anyone remember Episode II where Anakin finds his mother and after she dies that really really dark music starts up? youtube it if you cannot.

Anyway today i was doing a class quest on my Jedi Knight, i picked a real dark choice on a quest and as i did that music started up and it felt so fucking awesome.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I've not really got in to the game yet.. still level 6.. but I'm loving the combat system.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The number of skills you get as you level is incredible. My gunslinger is 21 now and has three bars of skills. Such lovely confusion ;). Rolled a Jedi knight this evening and got him to 10 and went guardian. Most fun I've had in a MMOG for ages.

Having so many servers is a balls ache though, have friends from other games all over the place.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was gonna invest in a PS3 this xmas but fund's are tight so might settle for a rzr naga and sw:tor instead, worth the 60 quid sofar ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Was gonna invest in a PS3 this xmas but fund's are tight so might settle for a rzr naga and sw:tor instead, worth the 60 quid sofar ?

Loving this Naga mate, it takes some getting used too though but it's totally worth it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Queues are huge but I'm loving the content so far. Some of the dialogue is really good and there's touches you just don't get in other MMOs, like for instance during an NPC story sequence glances and looks from other characters become significant to the story, as if you were watching a movie or playing a single player game.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I wasn't really in to it until today... played for a few hours and I really did love it.. totally in to it now.. around Level 10..

I thought I'd hate the cut scenes but they just add so much to the game and especially what Roo said about other characters peeking in on the convo etc..

The best part so far was getting my red light sabre at level 10.. and going in my first fight with it and it was just amazing with all the sounds it produced etc :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Weekend behind, first impressions to hell.

Liking it, no sign of getting bored and i've just been in storymode(with some dabble into social and space combat).

First MMO i've seen where there's an actual reason to make alts, not that i'm gonna play one just yet, but the storylines are very well made.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well just had a great day at work, we start at 4am-12pm on the week that Christmas falls on we went in did the work and they said we could go home at 6.30am and still get paid because everything got done.

So a day of Star Wars? you bet your fat hairy arse.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bastard. I'm just gonna sit here and pretend to work for a few hours, then get some killin done :p

Though i haven't done that much killin, Mako will be the death of me...voice of reason.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I agree with your post before mine though, story lines are great sure once you have done the side quests you will probably skip some voice overs.

Bioware's first attempt at an MMO is just great, and i guess it just goes to show that actually a great story in an MMO is a great thing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it says a lot when i sometimes forget i'm playing an MMO. In a nutshell it's mass effect/dragon age, with the shootykilly stuff in MMO style. Works suprisingly well.

Nate

FH is my second home
Is the Galactic Trading Network only for one planet? Only I put stuff up on it on Naa Shardaa or whatever it is and can't find it on the Imperial Station ;o

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is the Galactic Trading Network only for one planet? Only I put stuff up on it on Naa Shardaa or whatever it is and can't find it on the Imperial Station ;o

it would be rather silly if it was... considering its called GALATIC lol :p be a massive fail on their behalf thats for sure.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
When you buy a boxed copy can you choose to play EU or US servers or are you stuck playing one or the other ?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
My smuggler is 25 and just picked up her speeder bike. That was a very fine way to end early access. Bring on general release and more Imperial scum to shoot down with my blasters, or bring to ground with a sarcastic one liner.

What a super game it is. Loving it.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My dream is to be an Evil bounty hunter with a jetpack who is deeply conflicted and troubled by his yearning to some day open a gardening depot on the outer ring.

Tim the Shrubber !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom