Suggestion For legion rain

O

old.Odysseus

but he ain't one of the gate repairing ppl in fronteer is he

FYI I spent well over 10 plat of my PERSONAL cash on albion keepdoors.

kthxbye

I

ironheart

good

nice , just a goodd deed mate, nothing, more, not that i did know this fact, now i do, so , no prob

D

Duryn

You did start flaming, do you even pay attention to you own posts as you sure as hell don't pay alot to other peoples posts.
To quote myself:
Money for the wood comes from the guild/alliance and there is a collection day for this money.

Now instead of being an ignorant cunt, stop throwing a childish mood and posting crap just because some people decided to raid a mob in the game and left you out (MAYBE IT WAS ON PURPOSE?!?!?!") and get on with sorting your own raid.
If you didn't want people flaming you why make a post filled with flame bait?

I

ironheart

Originally posted by Duryn
You did start flaming, do you even pay attention to you own posts as you sure as hell don't pay alot to other peoples posts.
To quote myself:

Now instead of being an ignorant cunt, stop throwing a childish mood and posting crap just because some people decided to raid a mob in the game and left you out (MAYBE IT WAS ON PURPOSE?!?!?!") and get on with sorting your own raid.
If you didn't want people flaming you why make a post filled with flame bait?

if u call saying that the alliance sucks, and that the raid is unfair to most of ppl joining the i flamed mate.

BUT what about that last thingy? i really have no idea mate,

get ur act together, rofl, BTW i'm twice ur age, i might be a child to u but i know what i am here and now, and i do know that in this roleplaygame i am what i wish to be, and when it comes to things concerning this game i can say what i wish , how i wish etc...

don't call me ignorant, look in a mirror and think.... what have i done here until now...... what do ppl know of me....... until now....... NOW they know a lot of u, nothing from me tho , bro..

i know u haven't been treated fair mate, but dont go act ur frustrations out on me, do something usefull.

at least I TRY to get something done in here so EVERYBODY ABOUT 600 PPL can participate in whatever they want, NOT to be someones ass runner like u are acting to be in here.

MOOD cause i wass left out???? on a mob,, i fucking hit the thing for 6+1 damage so i wasn't left out, read the fucking thread mate b4 u want to waste ur time here

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by ironheart

if u call saying that the alliance sucks, and that the raid is unfair to most of ppl joining the i flamed mate.

BUT what about that last thingy? i really have no idea mate,

get ur act together, rofl, BTW i'm twice ur age, i might be a child to u but i know what i am here and now, and i do know that in this roleplaygame i am what i wish to be, and when it comes to things concerning this game i can say what i wish , how i wish etc...

don't call me ignorant, look in a mirror and think.... what have i done here until now...... what do ppl know of me....... until now....... NOW they know a lot of u, nothing from me tho , bro..

i know u haven't been treated fair mate, but dont go act ur frustrations out on me, do something usefull.

at least I TRY to get something done in here so EVERYBODY ABOUT 600 PPL can participate in whatever they want, NOT to be someones ass runner like u are acting to be in here.

MOOD cause i wass left out???? on a mob,, i fucking hit the thing for 6+1 damage so i wasn't left out, read the fucking thread mate b4 u want to waste ur time here

can fin pls translate it this i can understand finglish quiet well but this utter pile of crap i havent a clue

ps i think ironheart either has 1 a meglomainia complex or 2 is a retarded twat
place your bets now pls folks

D

Duryn

You choose to act like a wanker on forums concerning a computer game, this part of the game isn't even competitive.
Just makes me laugh tbh, what ever floats ya boat.

P

Pickles14113

:0

U can float in my boat anyday duryn :Xironheart get a health check.
Herbal put me down for 50 dollars on a retarded twat plz,in fact maybe we can split legion drops on that very competition.I,ll put my dirks on retarded twat,an if it turns out he is retarded gimme sum legion drops an me dirks back :D.Get ya bets in peeps

N

Northstarr

this threads almost as funny as a karam thread
i would put 200g on retarded twat but i just gave it to fin for excals doors :(

G

g0ldenbone

Just a quick point..

the time when you guys were running wood to fix the excal doors.. was that the same time we got as many albs into the relic room in excal and tried to crash the zone?

If so that was a laugh.. the doors where open and someone suggested getting as many peeps together and start jumping about and emoting.. Crazy scenes as 100+ casters all cast spells at the same time :)

Just a thought.. and one that made me laugh.. the rest of the thread is drivel mind :)

O

old.FIN

the time when you guys were running wood to fix the excal doors.. was that the same time we got as many albs into the relic room in excal and tried to crash the zone?

nah, it was in middle of night, there was about 50 peeps online that time, and we ran even to cws to pick cash from crafters =)

and i remember when peeps donated cash, it was 1 Plat always

and we got Banker near Nekkie seller at CS, no going to emain with 100g donate, lol, that was fun also, got fast 10 plats there =)

can fin pls translate it this i can understand finglish quiet well but this utter pile of crap i havent a clue

ok, i try =) lol

iron is part of AU, where is 3-4 active guilds, and yes AU sucks, but we have fun in AC, no stupid "dont spam" msg's =)

BUT what about that last thingy? i really have no idea mate

me neither , lmao

get ur act together, rofl, BTW i'm twice ur age, i might be a child to u but i know what i am here and now, and i do know that in this roleplaygame i am what i wish to be,

Here he is calling himself a Old Fart

and i do know that in this roleplaygame i am what i wish to be, and when it comes to things concerning this game i can say what i wish , how i wish etc...

Nah, lies, lies, u aint member of Drunken Posse, like me.

Im Fin, member of Drunken Posse, I do what I want, where I want, when I want. I say what I want , where I want, when I want.

I think the Usefull part mean , go to tanglers/Twees lvl to 50 and ask what is HW, DC, AMG etc etc, and how to get there.
I heard on patch 1.53 u can order from tanglers a letter course of those places, maybe just rumors =)

inviting all to Emain to get farmed, and at the end calling u a Fag

He invited him self there, he hit legion 6+1, and he also reads the replys, and is busy guy.

ps i think ironheart either has 1 a meglomainia complex or 2 is a retarded twat

hmm what r the rates 1:1, or other is 3:1 and other is 2:1 ?=)

Sure, you can have the cash, just lvl my scout :p

thanks =) , and its 2 diff autospits, Objects and Money, and your scout will be the bag boy, so cant turn it off =)

And Odys, Those 10 Plats personall cash is rare, wanna c some hands up who have but in 10 plats personal fools money to relic doors =) ( why safe it its fools money anyway)

Hand

And that Person who gaved 200g for relic doors !!
/bow
/salute

and they went to doors, need more runners though, 100 guys each bring 100 ironwood, makes it just faster, not those guys who yell that take PWR relic back , when myrrdin doors r still open, or yell that get STR relic back, while doors r open, and when no1 dont wanna join him he leaves with his 50 Plats and comes here flame that why albs dont go take relics back =)

AND

TY all those who helped US ALBS to repair those relic doors once again.

i heard some guys that they can donate 2 Plats to door, but never saw those 2 plats though, well np, maybe next time u put your words in action also =)

K

Kcinimodus

Omfg! I normally never reply to such bullshit, but you got my blood boilling.

the GM and his guild MUST come to the legion raid With a FULL , 8 person group from their guild. therefore they will meet some other place, but not in DF. this group must be a well balanced group an be capable of handling some situations on their own cause DF isn't a kiddy garden.

Expect 4 FGs, since not all guilds can form perfect groups at every day/time.

so communication will be simple i call the shots in my group, after listening and looking what group leaders think about it. they will inform all ppl in their chatgroup accordingly. Main chat with group leaders will be used to talk about targets and that type of stuff.

Ok so taking a decision will take about 5 mins? And everyone will go on moaning in mainchat what's going on, what are the plans, or they go on their own to get some xp/seals.

with this done the hunt can start, let's buff and hunt, all this would only take two minutes to organize ;-) instead of half an hour

Roflmao, you ever organized something before?

All loot should be picked up, breakes will be held every other fight when loot has dropped, like in last legion raid most loot was forgotten, not one packet of diamond seals was picked up along the road to legion, what a waste.

Ever heard off aggro zones, where you can't stay long?

now the major drops. all group leaders will get the list of dropped items, ALL of em, not just the ones dropped by legion like the list we recieved from the dragon fighter,

Omg you even didn't know who organized this.

cause they are ripping off even the invited guild without their knowing it.

Get your facts straight, no-one gets ripped off.

ALL ITEMS WOULD BE AUCTIONED LIKE IT SHOULD BE

Veeeery bad idea, the small guilds who can barely form a FG will either don't get any drops (with a lotto they have a change at least, and with the number of drops, every guild DOES get 2 or more drops). All the uber items would go to the big guilds with alot of money, or to the I-don't-give-a-shit guilds who never spend money on keepdoors/crafters.

MAINTAINING OUR FORTRESSES AND KEEPS IN OUR FRONTEER.
CAUSE THE EXISTING ALLIANCES DO NOT WORK PROPERLY AND ARE WORTH SHIT.

Now here comes the complete bullshit. I don't know about other alliances, but I can tell ya that the GoL-DP-EQ-DVE alliance DOES keep an eye out on our realm, DOES get keeps back when 99% of the albion's population is either xping or farming rps, and DO spend alot of money on keepdoors. Ever checked Beno's and Berk's doors perhaps? Herbal and me stayed up late to get those doors to a proper level, and even when hibs/mids bashed herbal's beautifull doors, we went back again to get them up. And I can tell ya that about everyone in our guilds is broke now getting those Excal doors up tonight.

maybee we can get to one HUGE alliance and clear out the /As chatpage and decide who's going to use it and who's not, set the rules our selves for this usage: like : all can hear , from lvl 40+ , none can speak, only GM and SCOUTS or ppl used to go and scout, this is nothing but a suggestion and has nothing to do with the legion raid tho :)

We tried that, it didn't work, give it up.

Lol at this part. Damn that old, and acting like a child.

blabla ... ironheart taking the shit out of people who have been there in the past to make an effort to the realm and still are ... blabla

Man, when did you start playing this game? 2 weeks ago and got powerleveled? Again, get you're fucking facts straight before acusing people.

Well that was about it, I totally agree with any flames made here (not by ironheart that is). Don't expect DVE to come on any of your raids. And now I'm gonna get some sleep, your lame-ass topic took me 20 mins of valueble sleeptime.

S

Shrye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Suggestion For legion rain

Originally posted by Octanion

the fact that you DON'T KNOW what guild Herbal belongs too shows just exactly how ignorant you are of the realm your in, when I still played albion there was a relicraid, and herbal STAYED UP ALL NIGHT organising woodtrains and repairing the doors, the poor "kid" as you call him fell asleep on his keyboard trying to help his realm!

Ironheart I have never met you, and for that I am glad.

I second Herbal here

You sir, are a twat

:clap: :clap: Exactly my thoughts.

... ironheart, there's one thing I don't understand: Why don't you just quit the thread, you're only making an even bigger fool out of yourself - or is that even possibly? =P

E

elbeek

Today Albion, tomorrow the world. Muwhahaha.

Yet again Ironfart upsets peeps with his inane ramblings.

O

old.Wildfire

Actually the average number of seals picked up by people in my group was about 90, i got 81, Dhs got over 100... drops are distributed by aggro (aka you get what you give), i believe... if you're not getting any drops, you're not doing any work.

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by old.FIN

And Odys, Those 10 Plats personall cash is rare, wanna c some hands up who have but in 10 plats personal fools money to relic doors =) ( why safe it its fools money anyway)

Hand

Didnt understand a word u just said, cant even dechifer whether u ditched me or praised me.
Anyone?

And to clarfiy if I did not make myself clear in the first place:
During the time I have spent on Excalibur, the total amount of money I have spent (of my own personal money) on keep- and relic-doors exceed 10 plat.

B

bob007

Just to get back on then ff topic again :)

I (or my guild) would love to join a legion raid :)

Sry not this 1 tho

Problems atm prevent us from bidding proper on items dropped as a guild, (basicaly funding our main crafters to before spell craft an alch ). So joining would just be a lag fest with little rewards.

As for the relic doors, I give what i can as does my guild. And herbal, fin (shit all the names have gone, my mind is a blank but you know who you are). These poeple i see at every relic raid. sitting for hours repairing doors or running around the realm collecting money an wood. Hell i think fin lived in pennines for a bit trying to retake every keep.

I like the lotto system on the legion raids, am just waiting for 1 of them 12 guilds to get bored, I want to steal there place :p

@ hebal, fin an them peeps i forgot :clap:

@ironheart :confused:

O

old.FIN

Odysseus:

/salute

u r good bloke m8 =)

those r always good blokes that put cash to realm =)

it finglish m8=) sorry

it was ment to be good msg to u=)

but sorry if u didnt get it =) but anyway there r few peeps who will put almost all their cash to doors, some save them in wallet, and that i dont understand =)

so if u ( not ody, the rest of u ) have put 10 plats to doors, then your answer would be /hand

and Bob, how u think i bought tanglers beack ??? its on patch notes, u smash enough keep doors, u get land rights to buy

I

ironheart

NO use

ok i'll quit this thread

not cause i feel like a fool, cause i just realized most ppl here in a forum just post msg's without even thinking about it at all.

yesterday, i heard a raid was goint to take place later on that evening. after the keep retakes were done, ppl left for hibbie world. I must say that i loved the way ppl handled the keep retakes, altho , me and my gang got raped by a couple of stealthers , cause we waited to long to join in on the doorbachin.

after a short msg in chatgroup , a coupe of ppl took care of em and ressed us, thx therefore.

i must say tha maximustheslayer did a good job. It was a pitty to see that we only had a small zerg in there. altho fun lasted for a while, we noticed that help would not come cause hibbies had cut off the road to amg. This was possible cause they had their scout in strategical positions and we had no way op spotting them in there, all was to late to react accordingly.

altho i don't like zerging i do realize that for a relic raid this is prolly the only way to be succesfull. after a short conv. with wildfire, who isn't a bad bloke at all, we agreed this was not a bad thing, nor was it a succesfull one.

i want to thank maximutheslayer for his efford, at least he tried to do something and he succeeded partially in the goal. i'm sure he would have succes if he tried it again.

just a couple of more notes to all REMARKS made by ppl in here.

u like flaming, i don't mind at all, it is easier to flame then to find a sollution urselfe. u don't think it's wort ur time or ur efford. so u do what most ppl do, attack ppl that try to do something.

call me megalomanic or whatever i don't do this for my benefit cause i don't need anything in here, no recognition, no admiration.
that is something some of u ppl seem to like, just by reading the posts here, any person with some commen sence would see that.
There was an efford on making things possible for EVERYBODY in this game, not just a bunch of ppl that find themselves ELITE cause they are in some guild that can do more then another guild.

i am convinced that the system i had in mind for this legion raid thing was a good idea, i don't say its a perfect one either. all went well with some replies offering some form of suggestions on what could be better in the thing i wrote. THOSE comment have been noted. Those ppl i admire. fOR THE REST OF U PPL THAT FLAMED; proceed. u only confirm what i do think of u IRL not in this game.

and still it wont change my oppinion on the alliances, it wont change my oppinion on ur way of doing thing on a legion raid.
Egoism is the most human characteristic in this game. A pitty one hasn't got a stat of that in their character sheet. some ppl would not need to augment in that one. Cause the only way i see u ppl act in here, or in the game, just confirm the reason why u play this game. CAUSE U want to play it, not CAUSE WE want to play it.

PROCEED THE FLAMING

pls

one more thing, i did not even get a responce after i wanted to offer TWO PLATINA, not from guild but from my own pocket, to repair the doors!!!!!!!

this is another confirmation on how some of u ppl are

O

old.Sepiritz

erm

Are you saying that the current way of doing legion raids is egoistical somehow? Please explain how that could be since its totally random who gets what..

G

gunner440

ironheart go and organise mithra raids which would be more suiting to your type :) until then........ stfu

K

Kcinimodus

So you think I'm flaming? I just went through your post, and showed you that EACH remark you made, was either incorrect and not based on facts but on personal feelings, or not worth the try because it simply wouldn't work. So you want to do something for the realm, that's good, but don't take the shit out of other people.

I get the feeling that alot of people want to do something for the realm, but since they think they're the only one they won't try, because 'What can they do on there own'. If you know there are a bunch of mids/hibs in the frontier organise a counter-attack force or join one. If you know there are some (relic)doors who needs repairing or could use a upgrade, do it, it only takes time, money and some woodworkingskill (just 400 for level 8 doors, everyone can take a craftskill (and woodworking if needed) to 400). Go scouting Hadrians Wall if you got a stealther char. Go claim a keep with your guild, get it on level 10 and put some fricking high level doors on it. These are just some things you can do, with or without help, and I think there are alot of other ones I can't think of at the moment.

But I still think Ironheart is a childish morron, he actually didn't make a statement in his last post, only gratualated Maximum, and said everyone who goes on the legion raids organized by Tiarta are egoistic. Ow and that we all are elite and never make an effort.

Big clap for Ironheart for being on a retake mission!

:clap:

I

ironheart

please

Originally posted by Gunnerr
ironheart go and organise mithra raids which would be more suiting to your type :) until then........ stfu

pls mate what is ur problem??? what ate u???

I

ironheart

i did not take the shit out of ppl, i took the shit out of those out there beeing able to run with a title and not beeing able to handle the responcebility, nor have some got a clue what working as a group is all about, but thx for ur answer:

that last bit about beeing a mooran, i hope ur right mate, could be, maybe ur a manager IRL.

concerning the following: i have 480 woodscraft, i do know what i'm talking about and i will not invest in a realm that is devided by snobism or elitism. BTW i made an offer of 2 PLat for the gate on excal after last relic attempt. I told it in /as got no responce, for once i would have been generous. For my guild i would invest every copperpiece i own cause i know ppl would appreciate it, and it would only make usstronger as a group. how about u?
u can tell me to JUST DO IT , have u got the cash, on ur own, to do such a thing?
U get a feeling, have u seen anything happening??? have there been any form of suggestion been made without beeing flame out of reach by kiddies in kindergarten???

I get the feeling that alot of people want to do something for the realm, but since they think they're the only one they won't try, because 'What can they do on there own'. If you know there are a bunch of mids/hibs in the frontier organise a counter-attack force or join one. If you know there are some (relic)doors who needs repairing or could use a upgrade, do it, it only takes time, money and some woodworkingskill (just 400 for level 8 doors, everyone can take a craftskill (and woodworking if needed) to 400). Go scouting Hadrians Wall if you got a stealther char. Go claim a keep with your guild, get it on level 10 and put some fricking high level doors on it. These are just some things you can do, with or without help, and I think there are alot of other ones I can't think of at the moment.

But I still think Ironheart is a childish morron, he actually didn't make a statement in his last post, only gratualated Maximum, and said everyone who goes on the legion raids organized by Tiarta are egoistic. Ow and that we all are elite and never make an effort.

Big clap for Ironheart for being on a retake mission!

:clap: [/B][/QUOTE]

I

ironheart

Re: erm

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Are you saying that the current way of doing legion raids is egoistical somehow? Please explain how that could be since its totally random who gets what..

ok i'll try, why does someone set up a dragon or legion raid?

i guess there is one goal>> drops, not just coins or neclases, THE drops

as u must have seen in other tread, i am not the only one complaining about the last raid, cause most items found weren't even presented to the INVITED guilds as well.

i look at it like this, this is a general activety, i mean loads off ppl attend this event, some of em seem to join for xp, not there is much to be gained after dying a couple of times in there, normally they use INVITED guilds only, BUT this never is the case. SO they set rules they cant obtain emselves.
about the drops then. Since this seems to be more of a REALM thing then a guild thing, why cant our realm benefit from it instead of a few ppl. loads of problems would be solved and never would be discussed over agin, like the money thing.
As it is now only some ppl, = the number of drops in lottery, gain from it, so lets say 13 ppl>>>> lets say 130 joined>> thats 117 ppl that would be happy with the xp they gained in participating in this raid. I do understand some ppl do it for the fun of it and they do enjoye the huge laggfest in there. i could live with that, but i do think that some ppl really are there to get a chance in those drops

the money would be gained by auctioning these REALM gained drops. THIS money would not return to most wealthy guilds >>>>>this has to be set straight in one of the former replies in this lovely thread>>> money would only be used when a repair is needed, who would be holding this cash can be decided when an agreement would be formed. SO the wealthiest guild would get poorer and a balance would, or could, i hope, be formed between guilds and a real alliance would be formed without ppl noticing or knowing of it.

i think that FC is one of those fortunate guild, they have loads of members , load of cash, etc. They rock in RVR , what do they think of it, as a guild?

well thats all for now

cya

hope i get some more flames, lol, i wanne get the longest thread on BW ;)

N

Novamir

Originally posted by ironheart

that last bit about beeing a mooran, i hope ur right mate, could be, maybe ur a manager IRL.

i was hoping you could explain.

B

belth

I know who's Moran the Mighty, but he sure ain't Ironheart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom