Stuff you would add/change

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
1) Let us get the /stick /follow commands and others we know from DaoC, i can not see what they can harm anybody, if a group is underway and 2 of 6 persons are making coffee or going to the toilet, but the rest wont have to stop playing while those 2 doing so.

2) Let us have a buff system like in DaoC, the present one is utterly crap.

3) Crafting system is a laugh, was 1000 times better in DaoC in SI where you could maximise your char making the best out of it, of cause i do not want crafting to be slow like it was in the beginning, but like now after patch 1.8x something.

4) Let us have advantage in having buff bots, this great feature shortens the time we have to spend on lvl up in pve, and are usefull when not enough ppl are around to play with, or if the player fancy to solo some levels. Mythic will also have the advantage of double revenues from players this is a win / win situation. (anyway most DaoC'ers) have more than one pc at present time so dont come up with this issue.

5) Give healing classes proper heals, instead of this HOT they have now, it works too slow, it is also very annoying that the healing class has to fight at the same time as they must heal. Give healing classes some Crowd contols like mezz/root/stunn like we are used to.

6) Generally the xp gain curve is MUCH too slow, just like it was in DaoC classic, SI and so on, until they changed the xp rate. They have made a beautyfull game lots of areas to explore, but i bet a lot other than me will start to get utterly bored when they level up char no. 3-4-5 and so on.

Now this was some different views of an incarnated DaoC player who has been very dissapointed about a lot of minor things in this new beautyfull game of Warhammer. Not that i had expected it to be DaoC2 but i wonder why they spend a lot of time and money in making an inferior game to what they made 7 years ago.

Best Regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster Danish Huscarls
Karak-Hirn / Mid-Prydwen + Mid-Lyonesse
Order

Holy hell, it's not DAoC2 AND THANK GOD IT'S NOT! Get over it.

Totally agree with Pikeh here, not one good suggestion in that post.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
1) Let us get the /stick /follow commands and others we know from DaoC, i can not see what they can harm anybody, if a group is underway and 2 of 6 persons are making coffee or going to the toilet, but the rest wont have to stop playing while those 2 doing so.

You can follow a friendly player by typing "/follow name". This does not work (or didnt the last time I checked) against enemy targets. Thank god.

I very much disagree on the other points you made, except the part about healing. Of course you are entitled to your oppinion mate.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Doin scenario objectivs should be rewarded.
This.

Those that actually do what the scenario is all about generally get less xp/renown than those that just focus on getting kills. It should at least be some benefit to it on top of the group benefit. It's starting to feel lack-luster to sacrifice one's own gain for the benefit of others.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
I will add something to my requests :p

get the hell rid of the aoe pull on engineer / magus.

i knew it was annoying but seeing those circle of nine folk pull me through all sorts of object continuously today is just rediculous

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Id like to see some really nice rewards for completing titles not just a title, especially after killing 5,000 Chickens ;)

Oh and id like an ingame cloak because daylight appearing through the curtains just isnt good enough.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Increase the respawn time of enermys in pve

Add some form of rest to regain health

I could think of things all day so ill stop

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
There has been a couple of times i felt it was needed whilst hiding behind a corner in Morkain temple near death but no your right pikeh, plus im just to lasy to get some decent potions.

Just 1 more :p the fall damage is rediculious this has to be an agreed change :m00: well after i get my death from falling titles atleast.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
There has been a couple of times i felt it was needed whilst hiding behind a corner in Morkain temple near death but no your right pikeh, plus im just to lasy to get some decent potions.

Just 1 more :p the fall damage is rediculious this has to be an agreed change :m00: well after i get my death from falling titles atleast.

Hah :D
'The Pancake' inc!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

2) Let us have a buff system like in DaoC, the present one is utterly crap.

3) Crafting system is a laugh, was 1000 times better in DaoC in SI where you could maximise your char making the best out of it, of cause i do not want crafting to be slow like it was in the beginning, but like now after patch 1.8x something.

4) Let us have advantage in having buff bots, this great feature shortens the time we have to spend on lvl up in pve, and are usefull when not enough ppl are around to play with, or if the player fancy to solo some levels. Mythic will also have the advantage of double revenues from players this is a win / win situation. (anyway most DaoC'ers) have more than one pc at present time so dont come up with this issue.

5) Give healing classes proper heals, instead of this HOT they have now, it works too slow, it is also very annoying that the healing class has to fight at the same time as they must heal. Give healing classes some Crowd contols like mezz/root/stunn like we are used to.

6) Generally the xp gain curve is MUCH too slow, just like it was in DaoC classic, SI and so on, until they changed the xp rate. They have made a beautyfull game lots of areas to explore, but i bet a lot other than me will start to get utterly bored when they level up char no. 3-4-5 and so on.

Now this was some different views of an incarnated DaoC player who has been very dissapointed about a lot of minor things in this new beautyfull game of Warhammer. Not that i had expected it to be DaoC2 but i wonder why they spend a lot of time and money in making an inferior game to what they made 7 years ago.

Best Regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster Danish Huscarls
Karak-Hirn / Mid-Prydwen + Mid-Lyonesse
Order

Is this a piss take post?

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Manisch Depressiv,

A piss take post? no why should it be??

The thread starter asked for comments, i did not flame any persons, simply wrote some of the things i miss in warhammer which we had in DaoC. Not all can love the new game, actually i find it quite boring.

I might even have forgotten more things which annoy me in the new game.

If you want to hear positive stuff about Warhammer i can mention:

public quest system, sharing of quests, possibillity to disband quests to take them again at a later stage. Internal mail system.

Unfortunately for me, i find the new game has much more minuses than plusses, that was what i was trying to state in my former post.

Rgds

Vonwar

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Hey Manisch Depressiv,

A piss take post? no why should it be??

The thread starter asked for comments, i did not flame any persons, simply wrote some of the things i miss in warhammer which we had in DaoC. Not all can love the new game, actually i find it quite boring.

I might even have forgotten more things which annoy me in the new game.

If the things you are asking for were implemented, it wouldn't be a new game, it would be a clone of DAoC. Mythic specifically will avoid copying from daoc just to give players a 'fresh' new game to play, not many people would pay for a rehash of an old game, regardless of how good it was.

Honestly, it just sounds like the game may not be for you. A lot of people do like it, but nothing is ever going to suit everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom