Stuff you would add/change

Ned

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I would like to change the way you log in..

I'd like to actually get into the fucking game once in a while..

Seems like whenever I get a chance to play GOA have fucked up patch day, so I can't get in.

Wankers

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
only 2 things i would like changed. delete stealth classes and change knockbacks into something less retarded, like a 20 hour (no thats not a typo) stun or something....

theres allready slam

u just near standard bearer

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Yeah, I would like to change the way you log in..

I'd like to actually get into the fucking game once in a while..

Seems like whenever I get a chance to play GOA have fucked up patch day, so I can't get in.

Wankers

oh boy i can see the goa ppl thinking

*hmm wanking while patching..., good idea* ..:lol:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
reduce the number of stackable hots that can be put on a single person.

make it so when im miles away from that witch elf they arnt still beating me into the floor when they are no where near me.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Knockbacks are too effective, and too many classes have them as it stands.

I'd like Morale abilities to work

Cloak Dyes

Less Lag

Lava shouldn't uber snare you

Being rooted mid air should be impossible

Being rooted, then knocked back should be impossible - whats worse is that you can still be rooted when you land

Tor Anroc - The bauble needs moving so it isn't closer to destruction (I don't give a fuck what anyone says, it is nearer, without a WL or a Standard it's impossible to get there before Dest)

Oh and finally, I'd like adjustments (in some form) to be made to the sorc(?) ability screenshotted below:

Four of them at once/constantly is a bit annoying - anyone know what the reuse timer is?

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, I think I'm on that picture, right when you jump out of your base, spamming groupheals while indeed 4 sorcs are hammering the shit out of Order! \o/

It has a 20 second cooldown and pulses for about 1k damage, or so I have been told.

- Sohtaraz R31RR29

Edit; Nah it's not me, I wasn't doing it yesterday. :m00:

dee777

Loyal Freddie
For the love of god...NO /STICK! Ever! Please!

Maybe give 50% bonus to XP/RP to a specifc scenario each day so people do different stuff?
Balance out RP gain between scenarios and open RvR, one way of playing should not be more beneficial then the other.
Dont "balance" classes before a good portion of the server reached rank 40.
Give "mount dyes" as special drops/apothecary results.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Maybe give 50% bonus to XP/RP to a specifc scenario each day so people do different stuff?

XP maybe, but to encourage RvR outside of instances we sure as hell don't want renown bonuses in scenarios :D

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
W00t you will love it!

i do :)

G15 is very handy though i mostly use it for TS (use an addon for clock instead) so I can know who's talking without having to be in windowed mode all the time :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No /face or /stick ever thank you.

Take away tabbing to nearest enemy as well for all I care.

Give fashionable items for mounts.

Fix fleet footed

reduce knockback distance

Give some kind of mass water gathering quest like a barrel of water = 50 water pots.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
1. More items or at least a ROG. It´s pretty annoying that everybody is running around in exactly the same gear. Add some diversity!

2. Better animations, especially cloth animation! DAoC animations - as old as the game may be - are much smoother and more realistical than WAR. Add more /emotes and PLEASE rework the object collision detection, so people are no longer stuck when they´re standing in front of a brickstone, trying to jump over it.

3. A better chat system! Text not fading out when I don´t WANT it to fade out. Better system for the different channels. remove the useless spam from the combat window.

4. Less lag, less "Ability not ready" when it is.

5. Tanglers and trees.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
Balancing out so that constantly doing scenarios doesnt lvl you faster than people who play all of the game, ie questing and doing scenarios

morale skills working the first time you click on them not the tenth

More item choices, so that there is a choice for each spec available for your career, instead of all the gear favouring one or two of the specs, therefore kinda making the other options(s) obsolete

a volume slider for dwarf contraptions, that turns the volume of the wirlygigs and turrets down

more reward for open rvr, so its worth people leaving the scenarios to go out and do some

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Would be nice if they fixed pets too, utterly useless atm, the pathing is worse than DAOC.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
fix group heal so that if you have a friendly target that isnt in your group targeted and you cast group heal you actually cast it

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
1. Scenarios -Id like to see warbands allowed to sign up for scenarios or a scenario that is a deathmatch type for 6v6 so we can have guild v guild stuff going on.

2. Pet pathing - Needs fixing now!

3. Keeps - longer no cap times so zergs cannot return after a loss within 10 secs. Also when a player base is under a certain %, keep guards/lord get stronger so this stops alarmclock raids.

4. Frontier style zone - the skirmish rvr zones are too small imo, you try and roam and all you find is the same players over and over again in a few seconds of killing them. Make somekind of frontier zone like daoc. Prehaps taking one keep out of skirmish areas (tier3-4) and keeping objectives in but with a reward for taking them, xp or rp reward maybe, then moving a few keeps to a frontier zone.

5. CTD - FIX!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a few things, the frontier zone is only something to allow ppl to roam and have better smaller fights than what goes on atm in the skirmish areas since its all zerg feast atm. Also with captial city raid not being what it should be and ppl lagging to much, it will allow ppl to choose what type of end game rvr they want to do. Doing scenario after scenario at level 40 will be dull.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
/face
/stick

if its not been said, oh and a compass. :twak:
No, never! and take out /assist as well as /follow. Make people actually target and move around on their on more.

IF people want to do an assist style train, get them doing it via voice comms or simply LOOKING where the lead tank is hitting.

Dont' add more stupid slash commands in ffs. :twak:

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
i would love for /assist to be removed, terrible no skill, no communication and no thinking command.

the game autofaces anyway doesnt it? so no need for /face

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
add speed classes like in daoc, mount's are for roleplayers and way too slow.
add more CC(to healer type classes mostly).
add immunity timers on CC
add purge ability to all classes and make it purge all negative effects
add ROG gear
add more gear and skins
fix dot's, make them not stack so much
remove the cool down timer that you get for 1.5sec after using any ability
3sec cast time on a heal? make it 0.5sec or 0.7 cast speed should be fine then.

remove scenarios or make it so max level would be L39 to enter, if they wont then this game will not live long.
there is no action in open world rvr atm execpt for some odd evening when a zerg tires to attack a keep.
people just idle in warcamps waiting for a scenario right next to the rvr zone but none goes there and the zone's are way too small for roaming it feels just like a small scenario but no people in it(sometimes i run around hours untill i find someone to kill).

i bought this game cos i loved daoc RvR but this game got nothing even close to what was daoc RvR, its just instanced bullshit so far and i dont find that fun.

feels like they made this game way too noob friendly.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Please, no!!!

If I am alone and I see 6 people in clip range I want to be able to get away from them by moving in the opposite direction and hiding at some point.

Nothing worse than 6 or more coming with mach 5 to kill one.

Same speed for everybody please and I hope that the speed standards are not too good.

I agree with all the other points you've made.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Please, no!!!

If I am alone and I see 6 people in clip range I want to be able to get away from them by moving in the opposite direction and hiding at some point.

Nothing worse than 6 or more coming with mach 5 to kill one.

Same speed for everybody please and I hope that the speed standards are not too good.

I agree with all the other points you've made.

Well, I barely believe what I'm going to say, but I agree with Manisch here.
Speed Classes would actually be a nuisance in WAR.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie

Really agree with this, HoTs dont cut it. Three seconds on a heal is too much without any way to reduce it (mastery lines or something) very hard to keep up with any sort of burst DPS and if more than one person starts taking a pounding it gets hairy. Once every 60 seconds healing aint so bad with focused mind but that lasts for all of 10 seconds

Most of your other points are also very valid

aika

Can't get enough of FH

Yeah my BW would love that ;> insta slow boil, ignite, boiling blood, detonate, stop drop and roll, scorched earth, annihilation, backdraft,etc. Everything dies in 1 second, I might as well qbind all my keyboard to those abilities, smash my face on it and everyone would die.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah my BW would love that ;> insta slow boil, ignite, boiling blood, detonate, stop drop and roll, scorched earth, annihilation, backdraft,etc. Everything dies in 1 second, I might as well qbind all my keyboard to those abilities, smash my face on it and everyone would die.

i would guess part of that would be taking away the rediculous amount of insta casts.

dots (especially those that have rediculous damage) should have a 2s cast

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
remove scenarios or make it so max level would be L39 to enter, if they wont then this game will not live long.
there is no action in open world rvr atm execpt for some odd evening when a zerg tires to attack a keep.
people just idle in warcamps waiting for a scenario right next to the rvr zone but none goes there and the zone's are way too small for roaming it feels just like a small scenario but no people in it(sometimes i run around hours untill i find someone to kill).

i bought this game cos i loved daoc RvR but this game got nothing even close to what was daoc RvR, its just instanced bullshit so far and i dont find that fun.

Really agree with this. I wish they'd keep the same design they had in DAoC with battlegrounds up to lvl 49 (Thid etc) and nothing at 50 but real RvR. Scenarios get boring fast, and after running AV for a billion times in WoW, instanced PvP is not what I'm looking for in WAR.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
[...]

Please dont add speed. Ever. Let that be buried in the same grave as /stick.

It might be good to reduce the GCD to something along the lines of 1 or 0.5 secs, but do not get rid of it completely. Same with the healspells. Reduce the casttime, but not to the amounts you stated. AP regen rates would have to be looked at too, if you start burning abilities at much higher speed.

I d very much agree with the rest of your ideas.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Game seems to miss out a lot of stuff

1) Let us get the /stick /follow commands and others we know from DaoC, i can not see what they can harm anybody, if a group is underway and 2 of 6 persons are making coffee or going to the toilet, but the rest wont have to stop playing while those 2 doing so.

2) Let us have a buff system like in DaoC, the present one is utterly crap.

3) Crafting system is a laugh, was 1000 times better in DaoC in SI where you could maximise your char making the best out of it, of cause i do not want crafting to be slow like it was in the beginning, but like now after patch 1.8x something.

4) Let us have advantage in having buff bots, this great feature shortens the time we have to spend on lvl up in pve, and are usefull when not enough ppl are around to play with, or if the player fancy to solo some levels. Mythic will also have the advantage of double revenues from players this is a win / win situation. (anyway most DaoC'ers) have more than one pc at present time so dont come up with this issue.

5) Give healing classes proper heals, instead of this HOT they have now, it works too slow, it is also very annoying that the healing class has to fight at the same time as they must heal. Give healing classes some Crowd contols like mezz/root/stunn like we are used to.

6) Generally the xp gain curve is MUCH too slow, just like it was in DaoC classic, SI and so on, until they changed the xp rate. They have made a beautyfull game lots of areas to explore, but i bet a lot other than me will start to get utterly bored when they level up char no. 3-4-5 and so on.

Now this was some different views of an incarnated DaoC player who has been very dissapointed about a lot of minor things in this new beautyfull game of Warhammer. Not that i had expected it to be DaoC2 but i wonder why they spend a lot of time and money in making an inferior game to what they made 7 years ago.

Best Regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster Danish Huscarls
Karak-Hirn / Mid-Prydwen + Mid-Lyonesse
Order

pikeh

Resident Freddy
1) Let us get the /stick /follow commands and others we know from DaoC, i can not see what they can harm anybody, if a group is underway and 2 of 6 persons are making coffee or going to the toilet, but the rest wont have to stop playing while those 2 doing so.

2) Let us have a buff system like in DaoC, the present one is utterly crap.

4) Let us have advantage in having buff bots, this great feature shortens the time we have to spend on lvl up in pve, and are usefull when not enough ppl are around to play with, or if the player fancy to solo some levels. Mythic will also have the advantage of double revenues from players this is a win / win situation. (anyway most DaoC'ers) have more than one pc at present time so dont come up with this issue.

5) Give healing classes proper heals, instead of this HOT they have now, it works too slow, it is also very annoying that the healing class has to fight at the same time as they must heal. Give healing classes some Crowd contols like mezz/root/stunn like we are used to.

6) Generally the xp gain curve is MUCH too slow, just like it was in DaoC classic, SI and so on, until they changed the xp rate. They have made a beautyfull game lots of areas to explore, but i bet a lot other than me will start to get utterly bored when they level up char no. 3-4-5 and so on.

So you want DAoC2 then?
I would leave the game if all that shit got into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom