Stuff you would add/change

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
this is NOT a whine thread just simply a thread for you to list what u would change in the game. thus far.

Guildies - Id like to see a similar thing to DAOC where guildies names stand out in a crowd and aint white like every1 elses.

Snares/Roots .. id like to see an immunity timer for snares n roots cos IMO far to many of em atm with no immunity.

Tor Anroc - Change layout so its SAME distance for both teams to reach centre.. ATM Destruction get there 1st 9/10 and obviously closer.

More ITEMS... ATM on Auction houses i struggle to keep myself upto date with armor/weapons (Iron Breaker).. and every class looks virtually the same cos its nearly ALWAYS the same items.. look the same with no uniqueness about them.. can they not do ROG's like they did in DAOC?

Change it so GRAY cons DONT aggro... its annoying to run through a Gray mob area traveling and a grey aggros u and knocks u off your mount.

Change the Distance on Knock Back,, i play an ironbreaker and IMO i think the knockback throws some1 to far atm (half the distance maybe?)

Make more items dyable (seems to me most items cant be dyed)

Make Talismens Permanant.. they seem quiet exspensive on Auction Houses just to have for a day or two or even hours.

Prolly lots more but i cant think off top of me head atm. as said it aint a flame thread or whine thread just a simple.. what u would like to see changed thread.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Guildlist: The rooster in the guild has a field where you can add a note on yourself, gets the guild more personal if you know who each char is and so on.

Add more flighpaths or make it possible to mail things to your own bank in case you get things you want to save as crafting ingrediens

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I like your suggestions Jpeg.

Also;
-more mount options (able to buy differing colour ones or something)

-healing counts as contribution in PQ's

-more dye colours (as many different colours as there are Warhammer paints IMHO!) :p

/edit and how could I forget? ITEM LINKING! it's so simple and should have been in at release.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Make Talismens Permanant.. they seem quiet exspensive on Auction Houses just to have for a day or two or even hours.

They are not expensive to make. They are expensive because people put them on ah at silly prices. I'm salvager and talisman maker myself. It can be hard to skill up though, since one guy can't salvage enough to get the fragments and essences you need to skill up talisman making. However, you can use the vendor 2s level 1 essence instead.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like knockback is much more annoying that any CC dark age had. Not that i found CC in daoc annoying at all (so much to counter it and nice immunity), but some might not feel that way. So give back good old CC system :(

And lets get /stick for enemies again please :(

I also miss group speed instead of these pussy mounts :D

Actually i also miss the good old style system!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
immunity timer to CC
and nerf Playing With Fire!

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Roots are fine at the moment, but I agree there is too many of them. In my opinion some of the classes in the game need to have them removed or placed on a 3 second+ timer .... this is directed towards Bright Wizards.

Tor Anroc is fine and both sides can reach it at the same time, just need to have a Banner holder in your group if you want to get there faster ;)

The Bright Wizard DoTs to have their damage and chance to crit reduced.

HoT potions to start ticking the moment you use them, as at the moment you use it and then wait a second or two and then it starts working.

And other stuff :p

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf Fetch!

150ft, 10 second cooldown ability which lets you cherry pick a target to be pulled in to the zerg and die instantly.

Sorry. But a spell like that should be on a 30 second cooldown. :/

The Marauder has the same spell but it costs 10 more AP, has a 2 second cast and a 65ft range. :|

That and bring BW in line with Sorc, the spells are ultimately OP in comparison.

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Nerf lava. I'm ok with being knocked in there. Usually my own bad positioning is to blame. But why oh why does the lava have to root/snare me. Like walking on fire wasn't bad enough in the first place.

Also playing a healer the BW dots are a pain I must agree. Why can't I remove them? My cure spell only removes hexes or ailments (whatever that is). You could argue that this could be a huge blow to BW's and Sorcs seeing as the cure thingy is instacast, but it also costs me alot if essence and suspect the shammy/zealot ones a lot of AP.

Makes my cry to see people get 4-5 of these and know that death is coming but being unable to do anything about it. Especially when people screams heal ffs without realizing why they keep dying. Mdps please, please, please watch your debuffs and pull off when you see alot of them.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I would remove the whole game and add Warhammer scenarios and Warhammer's Open RvR to Age of Conan and add EVE Online's market sandbox and Tabula Rasa's quest system on top of it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nerf lava. I'm ok with being knocked in there. Usually my own bad positioning is to blame. But why oh why does the lava have to root/snare me. Like walking on fire wasn't bad enough in the first place.

Also playing a healer the BW dots are a pain I must agree. Why can't I remove them? My cure spell only removes hexes or ailments (whatever that is). You could argue that this could be a huge blow to BW's and Sorcs seeing as the cure thingy is instacast, but it also costs me alot if essence and suspect the shammy/zealot ones a lot of AP.

Makes my cry to see people get 4-5 of these and know that death is coming but being unable to do anything about it. Especially when people screams heal ffs without realizing why they keep dying. Mdps please, please, please watch your debuffs and pull off when you see alot of them.

The whole game is based on DoTs and HoTs, if you ask me it's silly, sometimes I run after someone with my Archmage, putting 3 DoTs on him and the enemy isn't even fighting back because he knows that I can heal myself too.

It's as stupid as a Bonedancer running after someone and using instant lifetap all the time.

The excuse for that bullshit is that this isn't a 1 vs 1 game but my argument is that there are sophisticated interrupt/dot/regeneration systems like in GW for example where it all works also for a solo player, the difference is that GW is more skill-based than class-based and that there is a limit of skills one can take.

No idea why there is no proper DoT removal in Warhammer.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I dont like the fact that if u done all the quests possible, and decent scene's..

that at lvl 17, i enter t3 high elf area..

where i have to stand up vs lvl 21-23 mobs..
As a WL i can take on 1. but 2 is allready too much.

:< bit of a high difference:(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Lower(read:no) cooldown on Glimpse of Chaos hex/curse/debuff removal (and all mirror spells on other classes) or make it remove ALL debuffs :D

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
- Playing with Fire (Either -50% healing or let the healer get damage from healing the debuffed target.)

- Lava (Make it impossible to literally be underneath the lava. I hate having to swallow that stuff! On top of that, I'd like to be able to move instead of jumping and jumping with no result.) I suppose it's just in Tor Anroc though, so hopefully there won't me an equivalent of Emain where the grass is lava and the trees are chunks of solid rock.

- The three second heal Zealots get to heal a single target. (Reduce the duration to two seconds or add a faster, smaller amount, single heal.) In DAoC I remember having about sixty different healing spells. I know it's not the same game, but two hots, a sort of absorbshield and one heal is a bit too little if you ask me.

- Glimpse of Chaos. (Either take away two debuffs each six seconds or reduce the cooldown as with the single target heal.)

- Mounts. (At some occasions people like to stick on their horse while being damaged, yet when a Hare is popping by I get knocked off.)

- Knockback. (As I'm mainly playing Tor Anroc I obviously get frustrated when either I or my groupmembers get knocked in and are, as said above, either sucked up by the lava or are unable to move. I hope that the 'endgame RvR' won't make knockback an ability that can turn the entire game around, like mesmerize did in the early stages of Dark Age of Camelot.)

- Renown gear/abilities. (Completely useless as a Zealot. Where's the willpower? - I've yet to see the RR40+ abilities, but so far it hasn't been that rewarding. Will have to wait and see, I suppose.)

- Contribution in Public Quests/instances. (Going on a night out with your guildies to Mount Gunbad, being one of the higher level healers in the party, getting next to nothing from keeping everyone alive while a level 17 gets +450 contribution.)

- Amount of DoTs. (I don't mind DoTs and debuffs, if there is a career that is able to stop it in reasonable time. Not having to wait 6 seconds per Boiling Blood or Ignite to be taken off. Especially when a Bright Wizard has put Playing with Fire on the target that has about 10 DoTs on him and you've got multiple healers spamming their heals on him.)

- Weird crashes. (I don't know if it's me, but sometimes the weirdest things happen which results to WAR ending the game instantly. I clicked on a Guild Recall Scroll and poof, off I went to gaze at my wallpaper.)

That's it for now! :D

- Sohtaraz R30RR28

Afran

Part of the furniture
- Major overhaul on Itemization, Weaponskill, Parry and Strength on healer archetypes vice versa on melee archetypes is just plain broken.
- Diminishing returns; goes without saying.
- In-game brightness settings, like almost every other game on the market has.
- A rotation on Scenario's, although it's up to the players, the on-going Tor Anroc is never going to change without some sort of system in place; Something along the lines of a Monday is Tor Anroc, Tuesday is Black Fire Basin, and so on, would work out well. Was amazed when Lost Temple of Isha popped up yesterday :ninja:
- As mentioned above, more mount options; Although I'm sure they'll add this at a later date anyway.
- UI lock, some things (esp. chat boxes) are resetting each time you reload your client, as are some graphic settings (shaders, reflections, flora).
- Make tier4 scenarios level 30-39, or add more insight (read: nerf infamy gains in scenarios) to RvR outdoors - I do not want this game to become a scenario grindfest for endgame "RvR", WoW battlegrounds comes to mind.

About all I can think of atm, game obviously needs a couple of bug fixes too but nothing I'm sure they're not aware of already :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
-
About all I can think of atm, game obviously needs a couple of bug fixes too but nothing I'm sure they're not aware of already :)

MagnusK has already said that the amount of bug reports they are getting is quiet staggering so its more than a couple....

:m00:

Fast

Part of the furniture
/face
/stick

if its not been said, oh and a compass. :twak:

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldnt really add much, but I would like to see the following.

1) a lot more armour sets, doesnt seem right that my lvl 10 armour should look the same as my lvl 25, or that everyone one is running around in practically the same armour yet just different colours.

Seems a bit silly that you can customise your characters head in so many ways, but the thing thats seen the most (Armour) is basically a generic template.

2) Add more crafting options (although im sure not everyone would agree with this), the current craftin skills seem limited and not very enjoyable to do, I would have liked to have seen armour and weapon making.

3) Fix the Auction house so I can search for Sorcerer armour, and not have to scroll past 100s of robe pieces that I cant actually wear.

Other than that I cant really think of much else, CTD is annoying but now the queues have gone down it isnt that much of a problem for me.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
clock in the UI (and showing local time, not wherever the server is based) as i tend to ignore my surroundings (including my clock) sometimes :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I dont like the fact that if u done all the quests possible, and decent scene's..

that at lvl 17, i enter t3 high elf area..

where i have to stand up vs lvl 21-23 mobs..
As a WL i can take on 1. but 2 is allready too much.

:< bit of a high difference:(

Uh?

You do realise you can do 6 maps worth of content per tier in 1+2+3 right? You dont just do dwarf areas from 1-40 if you're a dwarf for eg.

Belsameth

Tainted
I do think you should be able to stay in your area to level from quests anjd not forced to another pairing. Now you're almost forced to.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
only 2 things i would like changed. delete stealth classes and change knockbacks into something less retarded, like a 20 hour (no thats not a typo) stun or something....

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
fix the timing between the castbars and animation, if the casting gets resetted due to a hit the animation continues to cast the spell but the bar resets... looks kind of funny when you see a BW trow a fireball and there is 1.5 sec cast time left =P

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
More xp and rp's for attacking/defending in open RvR.
Larger chat zones.
Fix the ability not ready morale bug.
Make the Archmage more interesting. Doesn't look like they spent a lot of time on it (still has gork and mork flames?)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Knockback: Seems like too many classes has this. :p At least give it a max distance you can be knocked back. It's ridiculous when you get knocked downhill and fly for miles.

Roots: Sometimes it's even worse than CC in DAoC. You get rooted and it doesn't even break when people are hitting you. Reminds me abit like prenerf zephyr from DAoC. Maybe not as bad, but it happens more often.

Water for crafting: It wasn't too bad to get enough to get to 200 apothecary, but it wont be fun to gather water all the time to make a few potions.
I'd like to make potions for guildies and myself first of all(then maybe sell some too). I just wont spend 30 min of butchering, so a guildie can get a handfull of potions.
Only solution i see, is for people to pick up butchering and scavenging, so they can give a crafter the ingredients they need for the potions they want. They can of course buy the stuff from AH, but water is often expensive.
Maybe let us buy higher level water from crafting merchants that's capped at 50% of our apothecary skill? If you're 200 apo, you can buy lv 100 water. Let it be bound to player so it can't be sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom