Rant Stopped, ID'd and cautioned under the Terrorism Act today!

rynnor

Rockhound
*braces for the start of the anglo-euro war*

I wonder who the US will support this time?

Why? I think its a great decision by the European Court its just a shame no UK court had the balls to say whats blatantly obvious :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Lol! Chavs have never ever lived in fear.

You must though - considering you draw comfort from the illusory mental state of the retard class... :(

I dunno, my old dealer mate described fear to me when he was stopped and searched, they missed the drugs tho :O

MrHorus

Can't get enough of FH
First time on the forum in ages and I see the old bill finally got round to having a word with Big G ;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Chief Constable Craig Mackey, the Association of Chief Police Officers' spokesman on stop and search, said: "ACPO has stated previously that everyone - photographers, members of the media and the general public - has a right to take photographs and film in public places. That has not changed.

"It is the job of police officers out on the beat to be vigilant, to keep an eye out for any suspicious behaviour and to act accordingly.

They're missing the fucking point.

If a policeman came up to me whilst taking photos and asked me a few questions along the way, that's absolutely fine, I don't mind and I'm sure we wouldn't be complaining and protesting. What the commissioner and this wank-rag mouthpiece for the 'stop and search' are completely missing is that their uneducated, rather thick and plebby police forces are misusing the powers to handcuff and arrest people taking photographs, or threatening them with arrest or confiscation if they continue to take photographs from a public place which these arseholes have got absolutely no fucking right to do.

I'm sick and tired of the police, go and bother someone else, like someone having sex too loud.

Oh wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom