Stop This !!!

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Just give instantport to decayed lands, 3 towers with unkillable realm guards. (which cant be destroyed coz some roleplayer takes a certain tower)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Atleast hes been fucked to learn another language over his own which about 90% of people on this forum have not (including myself)

Actually you'd be surprised to see how many people are foreign. I'd say your 90% is way out....

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
Actually you'd be surprised to see how many people are foreign. I'd say your 90% is way out....

Pretty sure it's the other way around almost.

Martok

Part of the furniture
AtilasPally said:
Well guys u finding nice and funny all this keep take ??? many are pissed cause we don't have proper RvR but a big BIG zerg ....... plz stop this keep taking it ruins the game more and more tbh . and i am really getting ungry and some guys saying : '' well i am happy by this way :D !! i am taking about 10k per day i am happy ''. Feck Off !!!
U don't prefer rvr in agramon or places that are not near keep/tower ?? All this is a shit.

Atilas STFU will you! Keep warfare is exsactly what the game was designed for not this 8 vs 8 shit! its fun yes but was intended to be a zerg on zerg game not a little fg game, this is why they added in the increased RP patch so the game can go the correct course that Mythic intended the game to be.

Dont like it QQ me on msn.

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
There is a thing called 'a group', they can contain 2-8 players. There is also something called midgard, hibernia and albion, diff guilds from these realms can fight it out Group VS Group.

You can look at it from many diff ways/angles. Looking at it only from the POV of zerging roleplayer is kinda old. You can zerg you can 8v8, u can 1v1,
2v2, 3v3 etc. If you don't like that well, then maybe you should go play Starcraft, where it's actually respected to rush some1 with zerg :p

You seem to contradict yourself alot ^ ^ On one side your saying that the game is played in many different ways then your also telling off the people that like to zerg (myself included keep up the zerg! )

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Stallker said:
You seem to contradict yourself alot ^ ^ On one side your saying that the game is played in many different ways then your also telling off the people that like to zerg (myself included keep up the zerg! )

soooo pwned

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
Atilas STFU will you! Keep warfare is exsactly what the game was designed for not this 8 vs 8 shit! its fun yes but was intended to be a zerg on zerg game not a little fg game, this is why they added in the increased RP patch so the game can go the correct course that Mythic intended the game to be.

Dont like it QQ me on msn.

Well if u don't like it ... i don't care that's my opinion for it and again IN MY OPINION AS I SAID ... it ruins the game so don't tell me to stfu and try to explain whatever u like in other words . And after the increase RP patch will be the same contition and u will see that ... KEEP ZERG . nothing else. and more patches that fecking up the game and making more and more peeps to stop DAOC.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
What? No 8v8? Did they delete Agramon then? No, it's still there... but aw it's empty... I wonder why?

Grimnna

Fledgling Freddie
Well if u don't like it ... i don't care that's my opinion for it and again IN MY OPINION AS I SAID ... it ruins the game so don't tell me to stfu and try to explain whatever u like in other words . And after the increase RP patch will be the same contition and u will see that ... KEEP ZERG . nothing else. and more patches that fecking up the game and making more and more peeps to stop DAOC.

If it makes ppl like you stop it's the best patch ever... (just my opinion, nothing personal)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
What? No 8v8? Did they delete Agramon then? No, it's still there... but aw it's empty... I wonder why?

Might have something to do with the fact its empty.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its empty because the 8v8'ers are full of shit, if they wanted 8v8 like they keep saying they do it would be full :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
Might have something to do with the fact its empty.

So it's empty because it's empty? Thanks for that explanification, George W. :twak:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
So it's empty because it's empty? Thanks for that explanification, George W. :twak:

Well its quite obvious. If its empty every1 knows that, hence they wont go there, hence it will stay empty. It takes a few groups that will run there even if its empty, so that more groups will go there since theres action. But getting ppl to run there when its totaly empty wont happen. So unless its decided in advance on irc or here, itll just be empty.. Clear enough for you mistar?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Whine !

So long as i keep paying my subs ... i'll play how i please and same goes for everyone tbh :D

Everyone is intitled to an opinion , but tbh dont post such verbal puke on an open forum as people say what they want and will do what they want ... it will never change ...

Go talk to a plant about it ... move this to botanical forum section tbh

P.S. I like Tulips .. what about u ?

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
AtilasPally said:
Well guys u finding nice and funny all this keep take ??? many are pissed cause we don't have proper RvR but a big BIG zerg ....... plz stop this keep taking it ruins the game more and more tbh . and i am really getting ungry and some guys saying : '' well i am happy by this way :D !! i am taking about 10k per day i am happy ''. Feck Off !!!
U don't prefer rvr in agramon or places that are not near keep/tower ?? All this is a shit.

shit rvr happens because people like you add on everything and camp poc entrance

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
Well

GrIrcSpammer said:
shit rvr happens because people like you add on everything and camp poc entrance

i started adding after a long period whole server was adding to my fights or while killing they was coming from back and killing me !!! and now i do it to show how funny and nice is .

And about poc 1st time i did it today for fun cause i ported Blendrake to see if any action and cause all the Mids was trying to take keeps et.c cause they lvoe it i entered in poc to kill something or get my self killed .

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
AtilasPally said:
i started adding after a long period whole server was adding to my fights or while killing they was coming from back and killing me !!! and now i do it to show how funny and nice is .

thats exactly the attitude that makes sure that most ppl will never stop adding.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
AtilasPally said:

And about poc 1st time i did it today for fun cause i ported Blendrake to see if any action and cause all the Mids was trying to take keeps et.c cause they lvoe it i entered in poc to kill something or get my self killed .

hehe....just having to justifie urself for killing someone in a game that after all comes down to killing other players(among other things)tells me how fucked up peoples view of this game has become tbh:).
Lovely hihi...

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
hehe....just having to justifie urself for killing someone in a game that after all comes down to killing other players(among other things)tells me how fucked up peoples view of this game has become tbh:).
Lovely hihi...

good point Ebe :worthy:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Lovely hihi...

Its not just killing someone its the manner of it, its called respect.
the game has evolved, such that this competitive 8 vs 8 community has developed and its one of the reasons that daoc is so popular; DAoC is the CS of the mmorpg world :eek:. its kinda the nature of the pvp system whether mythic intented it or not, the intended keep sieges etc are just the backdrop.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:

because its the worst piece of zone design yet to come out of mythic, the LoS is appauling and there are just far too many hills

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom