Stop This !!!

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
Well guys u finding nice and funny all this keep take ??? many are pissed cause we don't have proper RvR but a big BIG zerg ....... plz stop this keep taking it ruins the game more and more tbh . and i am really getting ungry and some guys saying : '' well i am happy by this way :D !! i am taking about 10k per day i am happy ''. Feck Off !!!
U don't prefer rvr in agramon or places that are not near keep/tower ?? All this is a shit.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Out With The Bad Air In With The Good, In Out In Out Pervert!

pip

Banned
AtilasPally said:
Well guys u finding nice and funny all this keep take ??? many are pissed cause we don't have proper RvR but a big BIG zerg ....... plz stop this keep taking it ruins the game more and more tbh . and i am really getting ungry and some guys saying : '' well i am happy by this way :D !! i am taking about 10k per day i am happy ''. Feck Off !!!
U don't prefer rvr in agramon or places that are not near keep/tower ?? All this is a shit.
oRly :eek7: /YELLS CHARGE down with the towers /slap behave you muppet :fluffle:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
AtilasPally said:

Oh noes people playing the game the way it's intended!!

BURN THEM!

Moron

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
some ppl love to open /RW and see their realm other realm keeps

most never enjoy when they open /RW and see their keeps taken

duact

Fledgling Freddie
and some ppl love to open /rw and go to the nearest cross on the map and p00n

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Ho well he got to prove how cool he his:) not :twak:

Actually im trying to prove how bored i am. 134 retries on mp leggings. Altho im obviously very cool also

edit: selfpwnd by spelling

Pirkel said:
Oh noes people playing the game the way it's intended!!

BURN THEM!

Moron

ha, funny you roleplayers. Whenever someone whines at a zerg you come here running and screaming that the game is intended to be one giant zerg. Makes you all look stupid and.. well plainly stupid.

The game is intended to be played in many diff ways, one way not more right or wrong then the other. Now can we please have less of this idiotic replys in the future?

Nate

FH is my second home
theres a thing called keeps, and theres enemy realms..they get taken etc. welcome to daoc...if u dont like it go play a different game ;o

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Alme said:
i feel some anger and bad spelling coming out of you

When you speak the queens english, Lick her toosh and take a shit like her try again.

Atleast hes been fucked to learn another language over his own which about 90% of people on this forum have not (including myself)

Nate said:
theres a thing called keeps, and theres enemy realms..they get taken etc. welcome to daoc...if u dont like it go play a different game ;o

There is a thing called 'a group', they can contain 2-8 players. There is also something called midgard, hibernia and albion, diff guilds from these realms can fight it out Group VS Group.

You can look at it from many diff ways/angles. Looking at it only from the POV of zerging roleplayer is kinda old. You can zerg you can 8v8, u can 1v1,
2v2, 3v3 etc. If you don't like that well, then maybe you should go play Starcraft, where it's actually respected to rush some1 with zerg :p

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
When you speak the queens english, Lick her toosh and take a shit like her try again.

Atleast hes been fucked to learn another language over his own which about 90% of people on this forum have not (including myself)

since when does ppl go all crazy over some1 mentioning spelling, im getting my heart crushed here :x

Septina

Part of the furniture
Alme said:
since when does ppl go all crazy over some1 mentioning spelling, im getting my heart crushed here :x

Oh dear, look what i started :(
More :wub: m8s :D

:wub:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Oh dear, look what i started
More m8s

:wub:
(Quote is nerfed due to too many images in my msg!)

im not sure im ready to forgive ya, but as i cant really turn down some quality male loving, i guess i aint got a choice!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:

because makeing fun of someone that cant spell as good as you isnt cool? :twak:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
because makeing fun of someone that cant spell as good as you isnt cool? :twak:

shit, really?! And here ive been thinking all along that everyone would think of me as that super cool guy who can whine at someone not spelling perfectly.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
shit, really?! And here ive been thinking all along that everyone would think of me as that super cool guy who can whine at someone not spelling perfectly.

So why the fuck did you grob off then ?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Taking keeps and towers is a part of the game. No reason to whine about it.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
more QQ! giw and me got fun with the small keep takes :cheers: QQ!!!!

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Picking on peoples spelling..... 10pts!!111

Well done. :eek:
Well hmm, to be fair. The thread starter, does sound kinda retarded imho.
Isnt the solution, "Dont like it? Dont go there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom